2many secrets

Starbucks free "reparations coffee" [Merged]

Posted (edited)

Dis is justis  Dats what I'm talking about 

Really I'm so sick of these sjw people and there cow shat .Poor girl was probably scared to death you know nobody in a Starbucks would help if something went sideways with that idiot :pouty-smiley-emoticon:

Edited by Sagd
  • Like 2

:fascinating: 

I don't know whether to laugh or be appalled at the direction our society is headed in when I see ridiculous crap like this.

• Like 1

Koch Brothers are ONLY interested in one thing and that is PROFIT and they WILL do anything to get it, they are scum just like the Clinton's and many others!!

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

I wonder if these Black SJWs will try this on a Black Barista or are they only targeting white employees for this racial harassment because you know Starbucks is  going to take the cost of the cup of over priced coffee out of her paycheck which is something she can ill afford if she is working at Starbucks for minimum wage.

Good going Social Justice Warriors harassing poor whites who work for minimum wage at Starbucks and demanding reparations from the poorest members of white society. Ya they really benefited from generational wealth transfer like Anderson Cooper of CNN who ancestors actually did own black slaves and comes from a wealthy family and never worked at Starbucks for minimum wage like poor whites starting out in the work force have to do. :grumpier:

By the way, only two percent of the American population at the time owned slaves. The rest of America was poor white labors who didn't own any slaves and had to work for a living since they were not wealthy and there wasn't any welfare to collect.

Edited by Coventina
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Sagd said:

Dis is justis  Dats what I'm talking about

Go back to school and learn English loser !

Just now, Ric278 said:

Go back to school and learn English loser !

Like button:gsbrnint:

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Sagd said:

That' first thing I thought they'll pull the money straight off her check :pouty-smiley-emoticon:Pisses me off .Wish I was behind counter I love dreads nice ropes to grab onto pull that idiot over the counter if you know what I mean

Yep it pisses me off too. We are nothing but skin tone to SJWs and our personal circumstances and family history mean nothing to these people. If you have a particular skin tone, they figure you owe them something never mind if you come from Iceland and were never involved in any form of colonialism nor your ancestors. You are automatically guilty based on race. Imagine if our criminal justice system worked that way and we rounded up every red head and charged them with a crime because some red head committed a crime.

Edited by Coventina

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.