Sarge

Just more political theater? Alex Jones GOES OFF SCRIPT saying Trump is Illuminate sell out

Posted (edited)

I just came across this and he sure does a good job of ACTING off script

Edited by Sarge

I think this was a stunt .. AND .. he is legitimately pissed.

Both can be true at the same time.

I'm going with pissed off .He went full Trump tard and is a big reason why Trump.won like him or not .Now we will see if he keeps hiding the tribe or not .He always has in the past .

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Sagd said:

I'm going with pissed off .He went full Trump tard and is a big reason why Trump.won like him or not .Now we will see if he keeps hiding the tribe or not .He always has in the past .

He keeps trying to marry into... Also how much can he make off vitamins and water filters? His ex gets like $45k a month. 

• Like 1

Pot meet Kettle!!!!!!  I was listening to Alex today talking about how he doesn't believe the Sandy Hook and other researchers about how these are false flags.  He thinks they're "real" with real victims and no crisis actor.  PULEEEEEEEEZ.  He could have on Wolfgang Halbig, Ole Dammegard, Jim Fetzer, Sofia Smallstorm, and probably many others, who can give him details of their research on SH & other false flags, but he WON''T do that because HE'S A SELL OUT TOO!!!!  Too cowardly to look into these events that they use to shape our policies and laws and create a police state because he doesn't want the flack!!!!  He has a nerve criticizing anyone else.  If he stuck up for our community, we'd stick up for him, but he's really about pushing his own ego and the media empire he has fantasies of creating.

3 hours ago, Sarge said:

I just came across this and he sure does a good job of ACTING off script

YEA DON'T TELL US WHEN IT HAPPENS IN THE TEN MINUTE VIDEO OR ANYTHING !!! DERP DERP DERP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, Danno512 said:

He keeps trying to marry into... Also how much can he make off vitamins and water filters? His ex gets like $45k a month. 

Don't forget the payments on Glenn Beck's Jet!

• Haha 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.