BacktotheShadows

640 pounds of explosives stolen in Pennsylvania - Iranian "Sleeper Cells" Suspected

Authorities in Pennsylvania were searching Wednesday for more than 640 pounds of high explosives that were reportedly stolen over the weekend from a work site in Lancaster County.

The federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives is offering a reward of up to $10,000 for information that leads to the recovery.

A contracting company reported the theft Monday, the Lebanon Daily News reported. The missing explosives include 640 pounds of dynamite and 400 blasting caps, the report said. A blasting cap is used to trigger an explosive device.

Getting ready for another false flag.

Link: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/04/18/640-pounds-high-explosives-stolen-in-pennsylvania-atf-offers-reward.html

• Like 3

The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives said Gregory General Contracting Company reported approximately 640 pounds of dynamite and 400 blasting caps were taken.  My former colleagues in the federal Intelligence Community tell me Iranian "Sleeper Cells" are suspected and are believed to be moving aggressively toward an actual attack here in the U.S.

Iranian agents tied to the terror group Hezbollah have already been discovered in the United States plotting attacks, giving rise to fears that Tehran could order a strike inside America should tensions between the Trump administration and Islamic Republic reach a boiling point.

http://HalSquirmerFakeNews.com/index.php/news/u-s-national-news/2398-640-pounds-of-explosives-stolen-in-pennsylvania-iranian-sleeper-cells-suspected

Boy, doesn't this just fit there next narrative perfectly ?

• Like 4

over the last few years there have been several thefts of things that could be used to build some large bombs, this could be the final amount needed to build them, remember all the propane cylinders??

18 minutes ago, YaKnow2.0 said:

im sure they really said "IRANIAN SLEEPER CELL".shiit is amuzing

Regardless of who made off with it, no amusement here.

Knowing I'm a "planespotter", my son texted me earlier to let me know there was a P-8 in town. I texted back that he'd be seeing more on a regular basis depending on sh!t escalating. But I added that there's more sh!t escalating inside our borders than there is outside.

Keep it dry and keep 'em clean 'n' oiled!

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, apache54 said:

over the last few years there have been several thefts of things that could be used to build some large bombs, this could be the final amount needed to build them, remember all the propane cylinders??

Yes.  I think another false flag is coming..and soon...It will be blamed on a Muslim or a radical white supremacist. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, BackToThe_Shadow said:

Yes.  I think another false flag is coming..and soon...It will be blamed on a Muslim or a radical white supremacist. 

AGREED!!

• Like 1

They need it for their annual April 19th False Flag attack !

Some events that have occurred on April 19th:

1775 Start of the Revolution

1961 Bay of Pigs

1993 Waco Mass Murder

1995 OKC Bombing

2010 USA is charged with funding terrorist activities

2013 Boston lock down/bombing suspects hunted

2017 Texas Chemical Explosion

2018 ????

8 minutes ago, Sir Knight said:

They need it for their annual April 19th False Flag attack !

Some events that have occurred on April 19th:

1775 Start of the Revolution

1961 Bay of Pigs

1993 Waco Mass Murder

1995 OKC Bombing

2010 USA is charged with funding terrorist activities

2013 Boston lock down/bombing suspects hunted

2017 Texas Chemical Explosion

2018 ????

Very interesting...

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.