BacktotheShadows

'House of Cards’ Star Michael Kelly: ‘AR-15s are Bad Machines, We Don’t Need Them in this Country’

Kelly told Variety that while he’s not ready to quit acting to pursue a political career, he’d love to support a third party candidate who could persuade Republicans and Democrats to vote for gun control.

“I’m not saying I want to do it, but found someone like that who had a personality, who could speak to people honestly and openly, and hear them all, and runs as an independent. Then they get to put bills forth and the Republicans and Democrats don’t have to vote their party line,” Kelly said. “I can say, or that person can say, ‘Vote from your heart on this issue.’

“We can all agree that AR-15s are bad machines and we don’t need them in this country. So just eliminate that,” Kelly explained, suggesting ridding America of the rifle as an example of the common ground both parties could rally around.

This guy is an ass clown.  I bet he walks around with security guards that are armed.

Link: http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/04/17/house-cards-star-michael-kelly-ar-15s-bad-machines-dont-need-country/

• Like 1

That's a moron that's never seen what a 308 hunting round or a 12ga shotgun can do to a watermelon. These anti gun f**ks have never even taken a gun safety class nor held or shot one to even be partially qualified to speed on the matter.  Especially the bs attacks on the ar15 which is only a .22 cal round. I still laugh about the mark dice video where he was on the street getting signatures to ban guns but he was also showing the guns and ammo and asking these libtards questions are which ones they thought would be ok. Of course they all liked the hunting rifles bc of the bolt action and single shot..... until they saw the huge 308 round. Lmao. They all thought that was what the ar shoots. Hahahahahaha. But then he showed them the .223/5.56 round, before he said it was an ar round, they were all perfectly fine with it. These people are f**king idiots and personally if you have never held a weapon nor taken a safety class nor hunted or nything close to that you should not be allowed to speak on it. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Groove said:

That's a moron that's never seen what a 308 hunting round or a 12ga shotgun can do to a watermelon. These anti gun f**ks have never even taken a gun safety class nor held or shot one to even be partially qualified to speed on the matter.  Especially the bs attacks on the ar15 which is only a .22 cal round. I still laugh about the mark dice video where he was on the street getting signatures to ban guns but he was also showing the guns and ammo and asking these libtards questions are which ones they thought would be ok. Of course they all liked the hunting rifles bc of the bolt action and single shot..... until they saw the huge 308 round. Lmao. They all thought that was what the ar shoots. Hahahahahaha. But then he showed them the .223/5.56 round, before he said it was an ar round, they were all perfectly fine with it. These people are f**king idiots and personally if you have never held a weapon nor taken a safety class nor hunted or nything close to that you should not be allowed to speak on it. 

You are so right!  Spot on!!

• Like 1

Another idiot proving he is an idiot by opening his mouth and trying to speak on something he obviously knows nothing about. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BackToThe_Shadow said:

Kelly told Variety that while he’s not ready to quit acting to pursue a political career, he’d love to support a third party candidate who could persuade Republicans and Democrats to vote for gun control.

“I’m not saying I want to do it, but found someone like that who had a personality, who could speak to people honestly and openly, and hear them all, and runs as an independent. Then they get to put bills forth and the Republicans and Democrats don’t have to vote their party line,” Kelly said. “I can say, or that person can say, ‘Vote from your heart on this issue.’

“We can all agree that AR-15s are bad machines and we don’t need them in this country. So just eliminate that,” Kelly explained, suggesting ridding America of the rifle as an example of the common ground both parties could rally around.

This guy is an ass clown.  I bet he walks around with security guards that are armed.

Link: http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/04/17/house-cards-star-michael-kelly-ar-15s-bad-machines-dont-need-country/

5a6807e8b77ed_bozopic.thumb.jpg.ee7fdd25b4be78b01596415f298aec79.jpg

1 hour ago, Groove said:

.375 H&H used to be a nice caliber up in bear country. And then there are the Elephant rifles. If you want libtard splodey heads, let them (try to) comprehend that. And then there are the Barrett light 50's, grizzly. 50's... Why the .223 gets such bad PR, I have no clue. I attribute it to abject libtard stupidity. They are all in on hating something, but making a statement about something that they have actually learned about and used- not gonna happen.

Just your cheery thought for the day: If this is the way they treat the subject of guns and the 2nd, I am certain the rest of the Constitution will suffer from this feel-good.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Groove said:

YOU NAILED IT!!!!:nodl:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Groove said:

Agreed ..A round of "depends/tampons" for Hogg types...with soy slushies...Betas rejoice but still fail - again...

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Hazmat said:

Agreed ..A round of "depends/tampons" for Hogg types...with soy slushies...Betas rejoice but still fail - again...

Thank God for the Alphas who still walk among us. Real men are the finest gift to women, and children.

Betas... not so much.

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.