2many secrets

French Mass Muslim Street Prayers Anger Residents

Go to the article for Photos.

Police Forced to Act Against Mass Muslim Street Prayers After Residents Complain

byChris Tomlinson18 Apr 2018377

Breitbart |

Police in the French city of Orléans will be making sure that Muslim worshippers cease using the public street to pray after residents wrote to the city’s government to complain.  

The main complaint against the street prayers came from an angry resident living on the Rue de Limare on which the Ibn-Badis Mosque is located, Magcentre reports.

The resident sent a picture of Muslim worshippers praying outside the mosque on the street asking, “Is this allowed by law? If not, what will be your action to ensure that Republican law is respected?”

Deputy Mayor of Public Safety Olivier Geffroy is said to have immediately been in contact with the heads of the mosque to deal with the street prayers which are unlawful due to French public secularity laws, known as Laïcité

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/04/18/police-forced-act-muslim-street-prayers-residents-complain/

Set off some firecrackers that sound like gunfire? Will they move if they think they are getting attacked? Mass panic. Got lots of butts up in the air to walk on. And like all crowds, some will get crushed and stepped on by the others fleeing. Might make them reconsider setting up shop and blocking the road. Or you could start writing tickets out and fine them daily for it. They could surround them, ask law enforcement in the USA about 'corralling', and give them all a ticket because I think it's all misdemeanors. But if they had to pay for this blockage, they might stop doing that. Do these guys not have jobs they are suppose to be at? No? So the UK taxpayers are paying for them to live in the UK? Time to close down the Mosques if they are going to be such a problem. I really do not like their call to prayer. It grates on my nerves..... 

7 hours ago, sybdragon said:

Set off some firecrackers that sound like gunfire? Will they move if they think they are getting attacked? Mass panic. Got lots of butts up in the air to walk on. And like all crowds, some will get crushed and stepped on by the others fleeing. Might make them reconsider setting up shop and blocking the road. Or you could start writing tickets out and fine them daily for it. They could surround them, ask law enforcement in the USA about 'corralling', and give them all a ticket because I think it's all misdemeanors. But if they had to pay for this blockage, they might stop doing that. Do these guys not have jobs they are suppose to be at? No? So the UK taxpayers are paying for them to live in the UK? Time to close down the Mosques if they are going to be such a problem. I really do not like their call to prayer. It grates on my nerves..... 

Me too!!

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.