Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

Trump opposes US rejoining Pacific trade deal

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

FollowFollow @realDonaldTrump

More

While Japan and South Korea would like us to go back into TPP, I don’t like the deal for the United States. Too many contingencies and no way to get out if it doesn’t work. Bilateral deals are far more efficient, profitable and better for OUR workers. Look how bad WTO is to U.S.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/383678-trump-says-he-opposes-rejoining-pacific-trade-deal

President Trump on Tuesday said he's opposed to the U.S. reentering the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP), and instead advocated for establishing bilateral trade deals with countries.

“While Japan and South Korea would like us to go back into TPP, I don’t like the deal for the United States. Too many contingencies and no way to get out if it doesn’t work,” Trump tweeted.

He added that bilateral deals between two nations are “far more efficient, profitable and better” for American workers.

japan ... i dont think they have any unfair advantage in trade i really wouldent want to see anything change there

other than that i agree

3 minutes ago, markovian said:

japan ... i dont think they have any unfair advantage in trade i really wouldent want to see anything change there

other than that i agree

They joined the TPP knowing that Trump was going to nix it, which I thought was really weird. At the time they called it symbolic, I asked, why even bother if there is nothing to it. 

Trump can't even oppose which where his hair forking decides to sway, so how is he going to manage this.

Told ya that would not happen.  When the story of him "reconsidering" TPP.  See, it was BS.

Trust the Plan.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, therobots said:

Told ya that would not happen.  When the story of him "reconsidering" TPP.  See, it was BS.

Trust the Plan.

Another thing Trump excels at is feeding the trolls, and boy are they getting fat! :gsbrnint:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.