September

Pedophile Wins in Canada

Posted (edited)

A couple catches a 28-year-old trying to prey on their 13-year-old daughter and ties him up and calls the police.  Police show up, lets the pedophile go, and is considering pressing charges against the parents.  http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/04/16/parents-may-face-charges-after-hogtying-predator-say-wanted-sex-with-their-13-year-old-daughter-reports.html

"'Shouldn't a guy be able to protect his own family in his house?' the father told The San Francisco Chronicle. 'This is ridiculous, and I felt that was the best way to do it.' 

Added the mother: 'If I get charged, I still feel it was the right thing.'"

Edited by September
  • WTF 1
  • Sad 1

This sounds like the kind of thing that would happen in Britain. But I guess that's what happens when you're part of the Commonwealth.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Yeah...we have reach the point of our own demise...we now reward evil and punish the the right, Good is bad..Bad is good, Common Sense is Non-Sense...Non-sense BS makes perfect sense, and I could go on...but won't!

I'll say this, the father was kinder than I would have been if it was any of my girls or son! :club:

:cofeefag:

Edited by The Gent
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, The Gent said:

Yeah...we have reach the point of our own demise...we now reward evil and punish the the right, Good is bad..Bad is good, Common Sense is Non-Sense...Non-sense BS makes perfect sense, and I could go on...but won't!

I'll say this, the father was kinder than I would have been if it was any of my girls or son! :club:

:cofeefag:

He was definitely much kinder than I would have been. What the hell is wrong these days. Evil is now good and good is now bad. Seems the elite have done most of their job. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, September said:

A couple catches a 28-year-old trying to prey on their 13-year-old daughter and ties him up and calls the police.  Police show up, lets the pedophile go, and is considering pressing charges against the parents.  http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/04/16/parents-may-face-charges-after-hogtying-predator-say-wanted-sex-with-their-13-year-old-daughter-reports.html

"'Shouldn't a guy be able to protect his own family in his house?' the father told The San Francisco Chronicle. 'This is ridiculous, and I felt that was the best way to do it.' 

Added the mother: 'If I get charged, I still feel it was the right thing.'"

In no shape form or fashion should they be charged,  but I would've had a different approach to it 

Lunacy.....

What now? He can come back and finish the deed.

Homeowners sleep with one eye open wondering if every creek or bump in the night is the perp coming back....

You all do realize pedos are freaks right?

He didnt...."finish" what he fixated on.....it'll be priority one for him.

Jesus christ....

Poor Canada.

Have a snowmobile rally at parliament and throw empty beer bottles at the politic8ans until they wake up.

Axel rose cancels concert, Canada riots.

Canuks lose Stanley cup at home.....Canada riots

Pedos set free and parents charged....crickets

I guess people will riot if they have a small investment in ticket costs and they're "fun time" was disrupted

This is an outrage to any sane law abiding human being anywhere on this planet. 

When We The People Finally Say Enough, Then and Only Then, will things begin to change.  Then again Maybe not.    We may be past the point of no return.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

You got to make them disappear up here no police ever :angry: I'm not kidding and I know lots of people that now think this way.Its frigging crazy

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Sagd said:

You got to make them disappear up here no police ever :angry: I'm not kidding and I know lots of people that now think this way.Its frigging crazy

If you'd like backup and assistance I'll come for a visit.

100% srs if it's to deal with loser and any militant conpounds

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Sagd said:

I don't think you realize my candidness.

I'm so tired....someone needs to take the first step and my offer is genuine.

If you have Intel.

Pm me a hotel in your area

Have hardware ready and let's do this =)

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

This story should be spread everywhere around the world: WHY?  Because it is proof that we, men and woman, people, are in jeopardy when we protect ourselves and therefore must handle the issue and hide our actions.

Who would have missed this criminal?  

There is no illusion anymore - you either submit to criminals - all - or you protect yourself.  Exactly how does a government reconcile the fact the fact that the criminal now has more rights than the victim?

9 hours ago, September said:

Edited by gxer

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.