Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

Your Sunday Mad Max fix LOL

Maxine Waters: Trump Is the Most ‘Despicable,’ ‘Deplorable’ Human ‘I’ve Ever Encountered’

Sunday on MSNBC, Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) said President Donald Trump was “most despicable, the most deplorable human being” that she had ever encountered in her life.

Waters said, “The president calling Comey a liar is laughable. The president is the biggest liar in the universe. The president accusing Comey of having leaked classified information — well, look what the president has done. He gave classified information to the Russian ambassador and foreign minister right in the White House, and it certainly made our ally, Israel, very upset that he had done that. So the president trying to defend himself against Comey and trying to make someone believe that he’s telling the truth really does not fly.”

<snip>

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/04/15/maxine-waters-trump-despicable-deplorable-human-ive-ever-encountered/

She mad cuz Israel got upset.  Blah blah blah  Click link to watch flopping lower dentures. :nodl:

1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

She mad cuz Israel got upset.  Blah blah blah  Click link to watch flopping lower dentures

Umm,   :loud-speaker-saying-no-smiley-emoticon:      Because some things cannot be unseen.   Can't have that image in my brain plus it may do severe eye damage..     :gsbrnint:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Full Throttle said:

Umm,   :loud-speaker-saying-no-smiley-emoticon:      Because some things cannot be unseen.   Can't have that image in my brain plus it may do severe eye damage..     :gsbrnint:

:laughtoomuch:

4 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

GOOD ONE!!!

except  I like Mad Max, and

I don't like Maxine whinny butt!!!    LOL

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Maxine Waters: Trump Is the Most ‘Despicable,’ ‘Deplorable’ Human ‘I’ve Ever Encountered’

Sunday on MSNBC, Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) said President Donald Trump was “most despicable, the most deplorable human being” that she had ever encountered in her life.

Waters said, “The president calling Comey a liar is laughable. The president is the biggest liar in the universe. The president accusing Comey of having leaked classified information — well, look what the president has done. He gave classified information to the Russian ambassador and foreign minister right in the White House, and it certainly made our ally, Israel, very upset that he had done that. So the president trying to defend himself against Comey and trying to make someone believe that he’s telling the truth really does not fly.”

<snip>

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/04/15/maxine-waters-trump-despicable-deplorable-human-ive-ever-encountered/

She mad cuz Israel got upset.  Blah blah blah  Click link to watch flopping lower dentures. :nodl:

Mad Max beez pissed off.  The dentures are a hoot.   :gsbrnint:

Imagine waking up every morning and having to look at THAT thing in the mirror? I'm surprised she hasn't already given herself a heart attack...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Cosmic Mullet said:

Imagine waking up every morning and having to look at THAT thing in the mirror? I'm surprised she hasn't already given herself a heart attack...

Can you imagine waking up next to that each morning in bed?  I don't think I want to visualize it.  Ish....

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Cosmic Mullet said:

May cause retinal scarring. Do Not Look at It.

3 minutes ago, phxsparks said:

Can you imagine waking up next to that each morning in bed?  I don't think I want to visualize it.  Ish....

May cause brain hemorrhagic, Do Not Visualize it. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Full Throttle said:

May cause retinal scarring. Do Not Look at It.

May cause brain hemorrhagic, Do Not Visualize it. 

Its enough to cause a stroke.  I have blocked that mental image.  Onward to better thoughts and such.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Cosmic Mullet said:

There's no mirror she can use because they all  crack.

MaxineWaters-v2.jpg

Edited by RhetoricalRebel
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this