Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

Machete Attack Every 90 Minutes in ‘Gun-Free’ Britain (merged)

Recorded machete attacks in the UK have shot up by nearly five times in just three years, with the majority in the capital, London.

The huge number of crimes committed with the deadly, sword-like weapons means there is an average of 15 a day in the UK, or one every 90 minutes.

Figures uncovered using freedom of information requests by the Daily Mail show that police dealt with 928 crimes involving machetes in the last two months of 2017.

London saw the bulk, with 425 of the attacks. There were 99 in Greater Manchester, 77 in the West Midlands, and 29 each in Merseyside and West Yorkshire.

Just three years earlier, the deadly blades were used in 100 crimes a month over the same period.

<snip>

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/04/15/machete-attack-every-90-minutes-gun-free-britain/

:grumpier:

The UK always seemed to be a tranquil lovely place to be, especially the country and certain coasts.  Not anymore - so sad!

• Sad 1

MAYOR SADICKY has it covered. He's placing 45gallon drums around the shitty .... errrr .. city so people can toss their butter knives away before somebuddy else gets stabbed. 

TRUE.

Also claims he and muzlums have nothing to do with muzlum violence.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Zombie Alert!

Snip

"Parliament is also set to take up heavy "knife control" legislation when it resumes this week. The U.K. government is expected to introduce a ban on online knife sales and home knife deliveries, declare it "illegal to possess zombie knives and knuckledusters in private" — "zombie knives" are those defined as being manufactured for the purpose of being used as a person-to-person weapon — and ban sales of caustic materials to anyone under the age of 18, the Independent reports."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/29179/londons-mayor-declares-intense-new-knife-control-emily-zanotti

My bold emphasis 2ms

Now if we could integrate multi-dimensional Chess into this phenomenon, we would really have something.

Edited by 2many secrets
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Recorded machete attacks in the UK have shot up by nearly five times in just three years, with the majority in the capital, London.

The huge number of crimes committed with the deadly, sword-like weapons means there is an average of 15 a day in the UK, or one every 90 minutes.

Figures uncovered using freedom of information requests by the Daily Mail show that police dealt with 928 crimes involving machetes in the last two months of 2017.

London saw the bulk, with 425 of the attacks. There were 99 in Greater Manchester, 77 in the West Midlands, and 29 each in Merseyside and West Yorkshire.

Just three years earlier, the deadly blades were used in 100 crimes a month over the same period.

<snip>

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/04/15/machete-attack-every-90-minutes-gun-free-britain/

:grumpier:

This demonstrates that if the guns are taken away,  people find other ways to attack and kill each other. 

:naughty:

• Like 1

And they wonder why people carry knives... I've had a few close escapes myself. Never carried one personally but those who carry them are luckily for the most part stupid as shit and can be disarmed easily. Sadly that is not always the case. This scenario in a fight is horrid. To fight for your life at such a level.. It takes all your brain power, control. As the blood rushes through your veins, All you will be able to think about is.. "I can't make a mistake, If I make a mistake I die." As you hands and body react to the situation...

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Time to carry a hatchet then :gsbrnint:or better yet pack around a carpenters belt with a big framing hammer .Ban that 

Edited by Sagd
  • WTF 1

3 hours ago, Sagd said:

Time to carry a hatchet then :gsbrnint:or better yet pack around a carpenters belt with a big framing hammer .Ban that 

or carry around a bucket of rocks :cofeefag:

Buckets of rocks placed in Pennsylvanian schools to thwart mass shootings

A Pennsylvania school district has placed buckets of rocks in all 200 of its classrooms to be used in the event of a mass shooting.

The Blue Mountain School District in Orwigsburg has also installed security cameras, secured building entrances and fortified classroom doors in an attempt to thwart future attacks.

Superintendent David Helsel said: "We didn't want our students to be helpless victims.

The only time you will see me with a machete is during their zombie apocalypse!

1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

The only time you will see me with a machete is during their zombie apocalypse!

Dude! A good "utility" knife is a must for anyone. Just make sure that machete's not one of those cheap ones with no spine. Same goes for any blade. As I mentioned days back. Abandoned car leaf springs. Then find a good blacksmith.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this