BeachedOnMars

Whats The Elites Motive?

Starting to look at all this from another perspective.  The point is to wear all of us down. Have you ever seen The Cube?  Sort of like that, when you think you are getting somewhere the whole game changes and everything shifts around where there is no way in hell to get a handle on it.

Even though we do not want to take part in the play, we do anyway. I think all the politicians realize this, they just go through the motions to complete their part. These people are evil, and they love chaos. And they love others to share in their misery. The more people they can bind into misery, the more power they receive. 

• Like 2

There may be some element of truth to what you speak??

That cube gets referenced way to much in others inner circles.....

1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

There may be some element of truth to what you speak??

That cube gets referenced way to much in others inner circles.....

Pike talks about it early on in Morals and Dogma.. there is even a specific word for it.. looking for it now, i have the pdf open

Pg 7 Rough and perfrct Ashlar-

'The rough ashlar is the people, as a mass, rude and unorganized. The percect ashlar, or cubical stone, aymbol of perfection, is the state, the rulers deriving their powers from the consent of the goverened; the constitution and laws speaking the will of rhe people ; the governments harmonious, symmetrical, eccicient, its powers properly distributed and duly adjusted in equilibrium.

They are shaping us right now, non-linear warfare. Keeping everyone in confusion.. when, they own the game board.. so much information out there to discern

Sometimes the best move is simply to disengage, to find objectivity and not allow yourself to be shaped into their desired form

• Like 1

The very fact you perceive this shows you're not affected by it.

The distraction only works for the sheeple because they have no clue and they expecting something different than what turns out so they bleat and baa and forget momentarily to munch happily on the green green bread and circus grass the enemy has so thoughtfully provided for them but after bleating for awhile they get right back to their ignore-ance and resume surfing the celeb chat shows and the gladiatorial combats they've been conditioned passes for fun in their superficial, trivial and insular worlds. 

Far as I'm concerned however nothing significant has changed since I awoke. All that time, the enemy's been the same, tactics have differed (somewhat), theatres have changed, techniques have changed, but the enemy's remained, their centres of power have remained. 

Personally I'm quite sad my current memory bank is going to be wiped when I die because I'm quite sure that when I experience this planet again as a conscious adult in maybe 50-100 years time, I'll be educating myself about all these profound idiots who never seemed to learn a thing, despite the obvious machinations the evil ones were conducting, during the first several decades of the 21st century.

Posted (edited)

only 1 thing iv seen motivate people to do evil things on a large scale and seems to attract evil people ... religion garentee there trying to apease some god for a better afterlife ... otherwise why would you shit all over your own home

Edited by markovian

“Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil,” (Eph. 6:11).

Our English word “wiles” is generally used to express deception through trickery and includes all the methods that would be part of that. It has to do with cunning or skill applied to no good purpose. The word ruse is a synonym with stress on the creation of a false impression.

But when definitions seem inadequate, what helps is personification; a living example of the thing under consideration. The Bible teaches, the devil – as he works his craft against us – personifies wiles. He is the master of wiles.

He lies to us, wants to trap us, discourage us and snare us. He will do anything he can do with cunning satanic variety to weaken us and destroy us. He goes to work daily to produce discouragement, confusion, indifference and imbalance. He is our chief enemy, but deals in wiles and stratagems. So here is a “briefing” (to borrow military intelligence terminology). Four things to watch for:
http://www.bible.ca/ef/expository-ephesians-6-11.htm

It is all about Spiritual Warfare in heavenly realms imho.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BeachedOnMars said:

Starting to look at all this from another perspective.  The point is to wear all of us down. Have you ever seen The Cube?  Sort of like that, when you think you are getting somewhere the whole game changes and everything shifts around where there is no way in hell to get a handle on it.

Even though we do not want to take part in the play, we do anyway. I think all the politicians realize this, they just go through the motions to complete their part. These people are evil, and they love chaos. And they love others to share in their misery. The more people they can bind into misery, the more power they receive. 

You're right, it's all about control. Control of everything, you, me, world resources, the military, money, everything. We are just useful (or sometimes problematic) comodoties or expendables. 

We are made to feel useful but as soon as we stop being a 'cog' in their gearbox (through age, illness, etc) we are rejected. We are the slave worker ants for the Queen ant. We serve one mission in life and that's to work, give and die (or so they like to think!) 

5 hours ago, kent101 said:

It's always power.

And obviously control.

There is obviously a reason that they are doing this and I seriously doubt it is all about power and all about control.

Think about it you have these people with all this money and power yet they still play this game with us. They need us to a degree!

But sadly for them they are still who they are, and one day it will come back to bite them in the ass as the world will be saved from their tyranny forever.

They spend billions of dollars every year lobbying,  lobbying, to get what they want.  Well, we know what they want. They want more for themselves and less for everybody else, but I'll tell you what they don’t want: 

They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests.

~ G. Carlin

• Like 2

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.