Cinnamon

Our 3 Year Anniversary of COP

Thank you both Shep and Cin for fighting all this time, and taking me along for the ride! :)

Hope that I will be back more soon o.O

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

:bighug:We made it this far!  Thanks to all of you!  At one minute past midnight, it will be 3 years since this site was created. 

Love, hugz and kisses to everyone!  

:champagne:

Cinnamon and Shep

Wow - time flies at an alarming speed.  It feels like yesterday - then I go look at my profile...I joined when COP was but a baby - 25 April 2015 - and to be brutally honest I have learned so much in these three years from so many posters it would be unfair to name even one.

It has been an honor and a privilege to be a member of this establishment.  As forums go - and especially any type of conspiracy forum - COP has been sailing along with very few hiccups, unlike so many I have seen come and go and others shrouded in mystery and clouded with negativity.

Congrats to @Cinnamon an @Ukshep  I am well aware of the issues one has to face as Admin, there is a hell of a lot of work that goes on behind the scenes just to keep the forum operational, then there are updates and laws and hosting regulations and a very eager bunch of posters who want to be first to "report" on an ever changing level of miscreant behaviour by the reprobates in government, media and shadow lurkers representing the elite.

Without the constant addition of treads and information by every poster we would soon fizzle out and COP will become anther cop-out.  Thanks to every poster old and new who contributed and will still contribute way into the future.

Happy Birthday!

:happy-birthday:  

• Like 1

Thanks everyone, Lots of good warming posts within this topic. A good way to start the day reading them :)

Much love to you all. 3 years... dang.. How times flies and how things change yet stay the same. Refinement.

Onward with you all.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Redlistvet said:

3yrs?   Wow that went by quick.

Not for me lol. All this learning. 3 years feels like 10. But I'm not complaining :)

Well done guys.

You are more valuable than you know, and less appreciated than you deserve. That goes to the mods too. 

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.