gxer

Turkish refugee camps on the border with Syria are identified as prime locations where organ harvesting has been

18, 000 Syrian Children have had their Organs Harvested Over the Last 6 Years

“We have accurate information that over 25,000 surgical operations have been conducted in the refugee camps of the neighbouring countries and in the terrorist-controlled areas in Syria since 2011 to take out the body organs of 18,000 Syrians and sell them in the international black markets.” – Dr. Noufel

https://friendsofsyria.wordpress.com/2018/04/04/18-000-syrian-children-have-had-their-organs-harvested-over-the-last-6-years/

• Sad 2

Who is buying these organs? :scream1:

Armenians targeted. I guess the genocide that no one wants to talk about was not enough?  

2 minutes ago, gxer said:

Interesting you should mention Armenians

At minute 1:17 in the video it talks about the Armenians being targeted and attacked. 

5 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Armenians targeted. I guess the genocide that no one wants to talk about was not enough?  

Those who need them with a lot of $$$. Gotta extend that life so that they can use it to cause even more suffering and indulge upon it... These sicko's! Evil ones will one day go from this world :D Can't wait.

6 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

And our nikki b*tch is not able to find or address it. Only bitching about few children choking on alleged gas attack. 18,000 plus brutalized children vs few dozen in gas incident. How convenient. If JewSA has not touched Syria or Libya, those countries would have been pretty good tourist spots even for Americans by now. I need to watch Jeremiya Wright preaching right after 9/11 to uplift my spirit - "God damn USA".

2 hours ago, Cmonsense101 said:

those countries would have been pretty good tourist spots even for Americans by now

The world must have been a utopia paradise before the U.S. existed?  The U.S. has caused destruction, and so has many others throughout history before and will after.  Evil can and will find a hold on any country.  If the U.S. were absent, evil would just recruit other perps.

12 hours ago, Full Throttle said:

Horrifying.  :scary:

Still not as horrifying as mentally visualising either Hillary or Trump naked.

18 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Still not as horrifying as mentally visualising either Hillary or Trump naked.

And peeing on each other. Ewww!!!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Cmonsense101 said:

And peeing on each other. Ewww!!!

Oh man... Too far... Too far! :scary:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.