JayDee

R. Lee Ermey, former Marine Corps drill instructor and ‘Full Metal Jacket’ actor, dies at 74

The world releases some and it traps others. A reality of death. But smile. Our time and your time is not now!

CIDFVG

Sir , Born again hard,  Gunney!  Sir.  Semper Fidelis.

3 hours ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Always loved him. His look and voice fit his persona so well! 

RIP, friend...

All of our favourite actors are dying these days!

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Ukshep said:

All of our favourite actors are dying these days!

Yes, it certainly does seem as such. And not just the older groups of actors/actresses, but many of the younger as well.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

1 minute ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Yes, it certainly does seem as such. And not just the older groups of actors/actresses, but many of the younger as well.

I actually had a good thought on it the other day, and I asked myself what are the chances that it's just a cover for the elite escaping. Those on the inside and the inner circle just needing a smokescreen to escape unseen.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I actually had a good thought on it the other day, and I asked myself what are the chances that it's just a cover for the elite escaping. Those on the inside and the inner circle just needing a smokescreen to escape unseen.

I wanted to say more before when I was writing my post, but since I'm always preaching that not everything is always a conspiracy, I didn't. However, now that you've added your thoughts, I'll also add mine.

I was going to say that maybe we've somehow reached a critical juncture in the scheme of things and that maybe they have finished serving their purposes and are no longer needed. One never knows.

Edited by Cryptic Mole
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

I was going to say that maybe we've somehow reached a critical juncture in the scheme of things and that maybe they have begun serving their purposes and are no longer needed. One never knows.

I'm glad you stated that, I had a very similar thought and I'm going to just add it here for you.

The thought is simple, if the hidden hand start sacrificing those who are no longer needed then I would imagine that those who are in the employ of this organisation would start to realise pretty quickly that they are soon going to be disposable, therefore it would make sense that they would not do this unless they want to have their organisation cannibalise itself.

That said, nobody has any idea or way of knowing exactly what level everybody is working for this group on therefore those on the political stage right now could in fact be really low level and thus disposable. This of course changes how many think about the power assigned between them, as in politicians are not the top of the pyramid.

But there are just so many different possible angles on this that I truly have no idea.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

I'm glad you stated that, I had a very similar thought and I'm going to just add it here for you.

The thought is simple, if the hidden hand start sacrificing those who are no longer needed then I would imagine that those who are in the employ of this organisation would start to realise pretty quickly that they are soon going to be disposable, therefore it would make sense that they would not do this unless they want to have their organisation cannibalise itself.

That said, nobody has any idea or way of knowing exactly what level everybody is working for this group on therefore those on the political stage right now could in fact be really low level and thus disposable. This of course changes how many think about the power assigned between them, as in politicians are not the top of the pyramid.

So I suppose that we can confidently say that they've actually sold their very soles to be in the end eliminated as useful, or better yet, useless idiots.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

So I suppose that we can confidently say that they've actually sold their very soles to be in the end eliminated as useful, or better yet, useless idiots.

Could be..

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.