Mehitable

Google is ALWAYS Listening - Live Test - EXPERIMENT THAT PROVES THAT GOOGLE IS ALWAYS LISTENING TO US

This is really pretty stunning.  My husband and I have had the experience, as have others, of talking about some topic, even a really unusual one, and then going on a site esp Facebook (which he used to use) and finding ADS FOR THAT SUBJECT DISPLAYED.  As I say, even something really really unique!  This even happened to us in the CAR, when we were talking about a subject, to have it show up later on a site.  I always assumed it was Facebook following us, even on the cell phones in the car, but it's actually GOOGLE.  

This guy did an experiment, using the verbal topic of "dog toys" - pretty random  - and was able to prove that it is GOOGLE that is listening to us ALL THE TIME and using what we say for advertising.  And perhaps other purposes, who knows?  I can think of all the stuff I've said esp about the govt that might end up in a Star Chamber action some day.

Take a look at this video and prepare to be amazed, astounded and horrified.  And be SURE to keep a copy off line.   Please re-distribute this as well.  I got this off GLoP.

• Like 3

I speak in tongues and pig Latin in order to avoid this.  It really frustrates the A.I. listening device on the telephone pole outside my house.  :goodreadl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I always assume that somebody is listening to me through my device, which is why I put on the most elaborate performance possible to entertain those who would enlighten themselves by invading my personal life.

I hope they get as much out of it as I do.

• Like 1

We all say stuff like this, but this guy PROVED it.  I think this needs to be distributed as widely as possible.  People need to realize we are living in a Surveillance State.  I believe it's an active Police State, which is why I don't engage in the cop worship I see in so many places. I respect individual police officers, but the admiration I see expressed publicly is not for individual officers, it's for the INSTITUTION.

2 minutes ago, octopus prime said:

Color me shocked:scary:

LOL!  I think it actually IS shocking though, how EASILY he was able to prove this!  And how quickly!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Mehitable said:

LOL!  I think it actually IS shocking though, how EASILY he was able to prove this!  And how quickly!

And it was in the 80's....how much more so now???

Edited by octopus prime

Yep, microphone off, tape over the camera holes. Best is, to install a switch for the mic, if you use it much. But, that's board level work that most can't do or wouldn't pay to have done. Snowden has modified (hardware) his gear.

Phones are  a bigger problem. If they're not being used, store them in an RF tight pouch. An aluminum foil wrap will work in a pinch. Be sure the phone is off. Battery out of the phone is best.  Placing them in your microwave oven is a quick solution. Microwave ovens are RF tight, especially around the frequency range that cell phones use. Be sure to unplug the microwave oven, so someone doesn't accidentally zap your phone.

If your phone is on, and in a RF tight enclosure, it will try, unsuccessfully to ping a cell tower at it's highest power level; thus, depleting your battery's charge more quickly.

5 minutes ago, 2many secrets said:

Yep, microphone off, tape over the camera holes. Best is, to install a switch for the mic, if you use it much. But, that's board level work that most can't do or wouldn't pay to have done. Snowden has modified (hardware) his gear.

Phones are  a bigger problem. If they're not being used, store them in an RF tight pouch. An aluminum foil wrap will work in a pinch. Be sure the phone is off. Battery out of the phone is best.  Placing them in your microwave oven is a quick solution. Microwave ovens are RF tight, especially around the frequency range that cell phones use. Be sure to unplug the microwave oven, so someone doesn't accidentally zap your phone.

If your phone is on, and in a RF tight enclosure, it will try, unsuccessfully to ping a cell tower at it's highest power level; thus, depleting your battery's charge more quickly.

What is RF?  Radio frequency?

this is another reasion why they took control of our phones away from us ... and why i wont buy another locked phone

with a fully unlocked phone u can turn that shit off and if it refuses to be turned off remove it from the code all together

since theres no longer a discount for buying phones off ur carrier i will be getting a bootloader unlocked phone and a custome rom ether one i make or is aredy made minuse the spying

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Mehitable said:

Ducks... I made a topic on them recently! Ducks everywhere :D  That's what I get for searching for sucks. :gsbrnint:

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.