trailertrash_816

why this site sucks_ Migraine cure

Assisting others is noble, and sharing is good. Yet after a time someone might instruct me to pick up a hammer and build my own house. There is only so much that can be done for others, so your own good works become nessesary to develop. Folks will cinch up the straps on your backpack, but it is up to us each to carry our own load. 

• Like 1

Man dont take it too hard. We both know the internet can feel less personal at times, and that causes us trouble when conversing with each other.

2 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Coming in here and seeing "Why this site sucks" really brings out the helpfulness in me. 

I'm wondering what sort of help he needs?  There are a number of us who could help if only we knew what he needed help with.

Sigh....

I was addressing the guy with all the migraine info said he loads of info and got assholish when I asked him to link a couple I suffer from em quite a bit so a lil help was expected  not yoga or f**kin  karate

4 minutes ago, trailertrash_816 said:

GrEat Punctuation police are here also

Come on now, It's a new day and a fresh start.

7 hours ago, trailertrash_816 said:

GrEat Punctuation police are here also

No one wants to read a paragraph with zero punctuation,  it's difficult to decipher. If you don't care about communicating effectively, you shouldn't expect others to care about what you're saying. 

7 hours ago, trailertrash_816 said:

I was addressing the guy with all the migraine info said he loads of info and got assholish when I asked him to link a couple I suffer from em quite a bit so a lil help was expected  not yoga or f**kin  karate

Take Niacin, oftentimes migrains are causes by a lack of oxygen. Niacin opebs up blood vessels/ capilaries in the brain that oftentimes constrict and suffucate your brain. There are also liquid oxygen products, O2 dissolved in a salt solution, that is a quick fix

Avoid coffee, or tabacco.. rehydrate, as diuretics lead to said constriction

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.