trailertrash_816

why this site sucks_ Migraine cure

Every single time I've asked for a link or place to start I get same response "do your own research do have to do everything" I mean come on folks we're supposed to help and teach on another I guess I was wrong instead this seems to be a platform to show off how smart you are I don't know how to do a lot of research I'm a Carpenter I build shit for a living so I don't get much screen time  rely on a lot of others who are good at research to give me a place to start just like I would if you were to touch a subject I'm well read in

3 minutes ago, trailertrash_816 said:

Every single time I've asked for a link or place to start I get same response "do your own research do have to do everything" I mean come on folks we're supposed to help and teach on another I guess I was wrong instead this seems to be a platform to show off how smart you are I don't know how to do a lot of research I'm a Carpenter I build shit for a living so I don't get much screen time  rely on a lot of others who are good at research to give me a place to start just like I would if you were to touch a subject I'm well read in

Some ppl in here arent Real truthers

Don’t let one or two lemons get you sour.  Some of us are willing and able, when present and available.

Hammer away.

• Like 2

I am truly sorry that we were not good enough to help you in the way that you would have liked, my deepest apologies for my lack of being here for you.

• Haha 2

It could be worse

This could be glp where you have to sift through pages of insipid drivel about incels and chads and risk being called a shill or banned if your view doesnt agree with the lowest common denominator

So at least there is that. 

Coming in here and seeing "Why this site sucks" really brings out the helpfulness in me. 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Coming in here and seeing "Why this site sucks" really brings out the helpfulness in me. 

It's ok. People get mad. I understand. The sorrows of this world take their toll. Even on us. But in the end it matters not. We resist the hate,  And we go on.

Love to all. Especially you though cin. *hugs*

• Like 1

what is it the search for ?

816 trailertrash

i should have taken the name

like the person who has it allready

"it could be worse"

damn

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.