Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  

Inventions

Rate this topic

Some are cool, some are creepy spy devices, none are particularly exceptional, but good for ideas:

Edited by Challenger

Quick1966    1,028
3 hours ago, Challenger said:

Some are cool, some are creepy spy devices, none are particularly exceptional, but good for ideas:

The snap power charger is ingenious! In fact I just ordered them after watching the vid!? I'm gonna look into the solar cooker that looks like that has lots of potential especially for camping. The others I could live without. The one invention that I feel could benefit people the most in the future is 3d printing. They've come down in price in recent years. Thanks for the video ?

Just now, Quick1966 said:

The snap power charger is ingenious! In fact I just ordered them after watching the vid!? I'm gonna look into the solar cooker that looks like that has lots of potential especially for camping. The others I could live without. The one invention that I feel could benefit people the most in the future is 3d printing. They've come down in price in recent years. Thanks for the video ?

Glad you liked it. I put the solar cooker on my Amazon wish list. Yeah, the power charger is another good one, and the one that charges USB with a modified electrical outlet plate.