Jump to content
Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Gohmert: It’s Time for the President to Acknowledge Radical Islam is a Problem

Recommended Posts

 Cinnamon    24,892
Published on Dec 3, 2015

Rep. Louie Gohmert (TX-01) spoke to Stuart Varney on The Fox Business Network about the comments made by President Obama regarding the tragic shooting in San Bernardino, CA yesterday. He stated, "“That just galls me to no end – while people are being killed in San Bernardino, the president is out there pushing his gun control agenda." And added, "“How about instead if the president does his job – to protect Americans from all enemies foreign and domestic, and gets his head out of the hole [or wherever it is] and acknowledge that radical Islam is a problem …”

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 YourMom2    1,354

Effective January 1, Texas allows open carry. Current license good for both open and concealed.

Yee Haw !!!!!

:jimcarey:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Lucy Barnable    5,365
35 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

Effective January 1, Texas allows open carry. Current license good for both open and concealed.

Yee Haw !!!!!

:jimcarey:

I don't understand why you need a license for open carry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 JustATrucker    606
1 hour ago, YourMom2 said:

Effective January 1, Texas allows open carry. Current license good for both open and concealed.

Yee Haw !!!!!

:jimcarey:

Only problem is a lot of private university and business are nor allowing guns on their property. The should model Israel. All teachers should be able to carry in schools. Hell I've seen pictures of teachers with rifles slung over their shoulders.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    24,892
24 minutes ago, JustATrucker said:

Only problem is a lot of private university and business are nor allowing guns on their property. The should model Israel. All teachers should be able to carry in schools. Hell I've seen pictures of teachers with rifles slung over their shoulders.

The liberals here would start crying if they saw that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest   
Guest
4 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

The liberals here would start crying if they saw that. 

I think liberals should cry more. Maybe then they'll become balanced and rational.

:tomcruise:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 JustATrucker    606
10 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

The liberals here would start crying if they saw that. 

When the SHTF liberals will start crying, conservatives were right all along..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 rbear    240
5 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

The liberals here would start crying if they saw that. 

 

5 hours ago, JustATrucker said:

When the SHTF liberals will start crying, conservatives were right all along..

 

5 hours ago, Challenger said:

I think liberals should cry more. Maybe then they'll become balanced and rational.

:tomcruise:

http://www.use.com/images/s_5/2015_12_09_18_c7dedf42975ad0aa5a83_1.jpg?is=true&ps=true but still not good enough according to the Jews (needs to be 3 Jewish Fronts)

"There should be an alternative to Right and Left that taps into the riches of Judaism and Jewish history."

http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Op-Ed-Contributors/Left-Right-and-wrong-Solzhenitsyn-and-Jewish-politics-336604

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×