octopus prime

Missouri Attorney General Calls for Governor To Resign Over Sex Scandal

https://www.yahoo.com/news/missouri-attorney-general-calls-governor-resign-over-sex-013111760.html

Missouri's attorney general called on Governor Eric Greitens, a fellow Republican, to resign on Wednesday, saying the findings of a newly released state legislative report on a sex scandal that has embroiled Greitens are grounds for impeachment.

Attorney General Josh Hawley, a candidate for the U.S. Senate seat held by Democrat Claire McCaskill, said the report "contains shocking, substantial and corroborated evidence of wrongdoing" by the 44-year-old governor.

1 hour ago, octopus prime said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/missouri-attorney-general-calls-governor-resign-over-sex-013111760.html

(Reuters) - Missouri's attorney general called on Governor Eric Greitens, a fellow Republican, to resign on Wednesday, saying the findings of a newly released state legislative report on a sex scandal that has embroiled Greitens are grounds for impeachment.

Attorney General Josh Hawley, a candidate for the U.S. Senate seat held by Democrat Claire McCaskill, said the report "contains shocking, substantial and corroborated evidence of wrongdoing" by the 44-year-old governor.

Greitens, who is charged with criminal invasion of privacy in connection with an admitted extramarital affair in 2015 before his election, said earlier on Wednesday that he was determined to stay in office while fighting to clear his name in court.

Who was he poking his wiener into?   :gsbrnint:

Posted (edited)

I think this guy should get dumped if guilty but on real evidence.

Hairdresser-mistress who accused disgraced Missouri governor of taking racy photo to blackmail her now admits she might have DREAMED seeing him with a camera phone

Edited by 2many secrets

"In a court filing dated Sunday, Greitens' attorneys say the woman testified during a Friday deposition that she never saw Greitens with a camera or phone on the day he is accused of taking a partially nude photo of her while she was blindfolded and her hands bound.

The court filing says the woman also testified that she doesn't know if her belief that he had a phone was the result of a dream."

7 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Dropping like flies all over the place. 

And it's leading to something..... I feel like history tells us all we need to know. Maybe we can guess what to expect next!

4 minutes ago, HomelessPatriot said:

Her dream is his nightmare, crazy story....developing. I'm sure cnn will get to the bottom of it.:gsbrnint:

Apparently, the affair he admitted to involved some 50 shades of gray stuff...but that's just a rumor also...

6 minutes ago, octopus prime said:

Apparently, the affair he admitted to involved some 50 shades of gray stuff...but that's just a rumor also...

Was any of it illegal? I haven't followed this but like President Trump is it any of our business what two consenting adults do? It seems to me it is a issue for their spouses and GOD. Maybe I'm missing something here. I think the Clinton episodes involved forced RAPE which is entirely different and illegal. Morals vs Illegality.  PS. I don't subscribe to rumors, it is hard enough finding truth.

Just now, HomelessPatriot said:

Was any of it illegal? I haven't followed this but like President Trump is it any of our business what two consenting adults do? It seems to me it is a issue for their spouses and GOD. Maybe I'm missing something here. I think the Clinton episodes involved forced RAPE which is entirely different and illegal. Morals vs Illegality.  PS. I don't subscribe to rumors, it is hard enough finding truth.

I don't either. But I'm guessing if the AG has "impeachable offenses" there's more to it than we'll probably ever know...What it comes down to is that he's a republican being asked to step down by a republican in a republican state. Those are the facts...since he is a republican, more people are giving him a break. That's also a fact. The story about the dream is also a rumor started by his lawyer, but people are willing to give GOPhers an out...I'm not. I want them ALL held accountable whatever the outcome or political party...I guess because I've always known they are the left and right wing of the same bird...

Update:

Dirty Soros-Backed St. Louis Circuit Attorney Withheld Major Evidence in Governor Greitens’ Case – Must Resign Immediately

St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner must resign immediately. At a hearing last week, allegations arose that Gardner suborned purjury and deliberately withheld exculpatory evidence in the bogus prosecution of Governor Eric Greitens. All of this comes after continuing allegations that Circuit Attorney Gardner has abused her position. She has allegedly used her office as a mini-inquisition: a punitive, partisan, and personal war against Governor Greitens. Rather than use St. Louis City Police to investigate the case and inform her decision to charge Greitens, she hired an out of state, disgraced former FBI agent (whose career ended amid allegations of perjury).

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/04/dirty-soros-backed-st-louis-circuit-attorney-withheld-major-evidence-in-governor-greitens-case-must-resign-immediately/

like I posted earlier rumors....

2 minutes ago, HomelessPatriot said:

Update:

Dirty Soros-Backed St. Louis Circuit Attorney Withheld Major Evidence in Governor Greitens’ Case – Must Resign Immediately

St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner must resign immediately. At a hearing last week, allegations arose that Gardner suborned purjury and deliberately withheld exculpatory evidence in the bogus prosecution of Governor Eric Greitens. All of this comes after continuing allegations that Circuit Attorney Gardner has abused her position. She has allegedly used her office as a mini-inquisition: a punitive, partisan, and personal war against Governor Greitens. Rather than use St. Louis City Police to investigate the case and inform her decision to charge Greitens, she hired an out of state, disgraced former FBI agent (whose career ended amid allegations of perjury).

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/04/dirty-soros-backed-st-louis-circuit-attorney-withheld-major-evidence-in-governor-greitens-case-must-resign-immediately/

like I posted earlier rumors....

All these allegations.  Does anybody know anything? I mean, he admitted to an affair,  but that's all that is known so far for something that is getting so dirty

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.