Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Fourth echelon

WHOA

just felt a small tremor 30 secs ago. we are living on the san andreas fault line..bad place to beif the big one really does hit. hate tremors. been hearing news of small earthquakes all over bay area.. iam hoping its not a prelude to a super mega quake..iam rethinking my plans to await doom -(armageddon) ha-ha. we have not prepped for disaster yet. we should.

try this website for earthquake monitoring

Whoa. Whats with the robot check? Evasive profiling?

Anyway,..Failing to prepare is a big fail. Knowing whats inevitable, seems silly not to.

Shit....session expired. Verify again...really?  F... this

just felt a small tremor 30 secs ago. we are living on the san andreas fault line..bad place to beif the big one really does hit. hate tremors. been hearing news of small earthquakes all over bay area.. iam hoping its not a prelude to a super mega quake..iam rethinking my plans to await doom -(armageddon) ha-ha. we have not prepped for disaster yet. we should.

try this website for earthquake monitoring

​Hi Buddy, I have a sister in San Luis Obispo, and two other sisters near yellowstone.