oldcynic

Explain the Difference Between Zionists and the Israelites, Please.

38 minutes ago, Centaur said:

Good grief no. You are free to disagree as much as you like of course. It is a forum.
I was just restraining my normal English response to colonial cretinism is all.
I adhere to whatever I know to be true to me. Not to you, to me.
If that truth is disproved in the future I am more than happy to correct my stance and move on.
What you pass judgement on is entirely your concern not mine.

Colonial cretinism. No we kicked your asses back to Great Britain because we were tired of the tyranny and the British superiority complex. 

Command of the English language does not mean command of manners. 

So you have no roots...only fluttering leaves. 

Did you read my post... I pass no judgement. 

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, WhiteHorse said:

Some true some not exactly true. God never said the exile was permanent. In fact a lot is scriptural prophecy denotes that they would be gathered from the 4 corners of the earth back to their land. 

No sect would want prophecy fulfilled. Especially those who are known to be the synagogue of satan. (Ponder) 

The only messiah that will come before Christ’s return will be the Antichrist. He ain’t coming from Israel. 

Aaaah, but this is the Babylonian captivity, circa 600 B.C. and it was never stated that 'God said' it was permanent, rather that this new sect claimed that. And you're right about gathering from the 4 corners. As far as messiahs, Christ had not been born yet, and of course, the Kabbalists (The name of Baal is included in the word the Kabbalah) would play upon a promise of the Messiah to a people in captivity. This was the roots and beginnings of Zionism...

Kabbalah, or Zionism if you prefer, disguises itself as Jewish,  is a pact to seek world domination, and the eradication of religion in favour of the worship of Lucifer, the lightbringer....or elevation of one's self into godhood....however you prefer to say it...

Edited by octopus prime
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, octopus prime said:

Aaaah, but this is the Babylonian captivity, circa 600 B.C. and it was never stated that 'God said' it was permanent, rather that this new sect claimed that. And you're right about gathering from the 4 corners. As far as messiahs, Christ had not been born yet, and of course, the Kabaalists (The name of Baal is included in the word the Kabbalah) would play upon a promise of the Messiah to a people in captivity. This was the roots and beginnings of Zionism...

But the true followers of the Talmud ( those vexed in Babylon) have no ties to Zionism. Zionism is merely the movement back to the place of mount Zion in the vicinity of Jerusalem. 

The protocols and other anti-Jewish propaganda gave rise to the Zionist bs to usurp the Jewish return to their homeland. 

8 minutes ago, WhiteHorse said:

But the true followers of the Talmud ( those vexed in Babylon) have no ties to Zionism. Zionism is merely the movement back to the place of mount Zion in the vicinity of Jerusalem. 

The protocols and other anti-Jewish propaganda gave rise to the Zionist bs to usurp the Jewish return to their homeland. 

The plot for a series of World Wars in the twentieth century, culminating in a third against the Muslim world, was devised in the eighteenth century, by American Civil War general, Albert Pike, then Grand Master of Scottish Rite Freemasonry, a primary adjunct of the Illuminati. However, though the final stages of this plot have been largely reserved for our time, the conspiracy is affiliated with a lore of occult knowledge that dates back to at least the sixth century BC. This lore begins with a heresy, known as Kabbalah (Zionism), which disguises itself as Jewish, but is a pact to seek world domination, and the eradication of religion in favour of the worship of Lucifer. Among Luciferians, he was a lightbringer, the snake in the garden, awareness...elevating ones self to godhood...however you want to say it. It's debatable whether or not Zionists even believe in God per se...but they are real, the protocols twisted this to include all Jews (like a true kabbalist would, but the outline laid out is very real...

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, octopus prime said:

And this:

Borrowing from Jewish themes, therefore, these Kabbalists would seek world domination by arguing that they were preparing the world for the coming of the Messiah, and merely aiding God in bringing about His promise to institute them as rulers of the world. Having rejected the Jewish faith, however, they did not await the real Messiah, but would seek to establish their own ruler, who they would falsely claim as messiah, who would aid them in implementing the global acceptance of their occult creed.

I understand what you are saying, octy.  This can be listed under "Beware of false prophets"  which is repeated over and over by many in the Bible.

Getting grasp on this is difficult for anyone, especially this Gentile.

My grandfather (not blood) left Eastern Europe before the German Solution came about.  He arrived in the U.S.A.with his Orthodox Jewish family.  HIS grandfather was a major influence on him, escaping certain death and making his way in the New World.  My Jewish grandfather (not blood) married my maternal grandmother (a Lutheran) and converted to Protestantism.  He was shunned by his family and estranged from his birth faith.  He was in the Normandy Invasion, retired from U.S. Navy submarine duties, remained active with the Navy Seabees and worked for Pratt & Whitney Aircraft factories.  One great mechanic was he.

When I was a youngster, I got my first newspaper route and 'Grandpa" volunteered to install new baskets on my bicycle for delivering the papers.  I was, maybe 10yo.  He found there were parts missing from the baskets kit and called through the window to my grandmother "Sal, we're gonna run back to the hardware store."  I proudly and INNOCENTLY backed him up with ""Yeah grandma, we got Jewed."  Well, it took a few months for my grandpa (not blood) to talk to me again.  I had no idea the meaning of what I said.  In that day it was a common declaration like "We were gypped."

He finally sat me down and we had a LONG discussion about his childhood as a Jew, his becoming a Protestant, the meaning of it all.  He explained I should NEVER castigate any group or race of people.  I will NEVER know enough about them to form a judgement and criticize or curse them.

My grandfather will always be a Jew to me.  His wisdom, philosophies and religious faith forever changed how I look at a peoples with different facial features, skin colour, beliefs and faiths.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, octopus prime said:

The plot for a series of World Wars in the twentieth century, culminating in a third against the Muslim world, was devised in the eighteenth century, by American Civil War general, Albert Pike, then Grand Master of Scottish Rite Freemasonry, a primary adjunct of the Illuminati. However, though the final stages of this plot have been largely reserved for our time, the conspiracy is affiliated with a lore of occult knowledge that dates back to at least the sixth century BC. This lore begins with a heresy, known as Kabbalah (Zionism), which disguises itself as Jewish, but is a pact to seek world domination, and the eradication of religion in favour of the worship of Lucifer. Among Luciferians, he was a lightbringer, the snake in the garden, awareness...elevating ones self to godhood...however you want to say it. It's debatable whether or not Zionists even believe in God per se...but they are real, the protocols twisted this to include all Jews (like a true kabbalist would, but the outline laid out is very real...

But the Illuminati and Pike were European in origin. Even though the main derivatives were lored  off as Jewish ( central banks) there is nothing further from the truth. 

Are there some (sos) that have infiltrated the true Jewish community, absolutely. This can be seen in immoral laws in Israel. 

But if we look here in the states we can see we are also plagued with the same infiltration but by a different name. Do we say all of the Americans are at fault? 

12 hours ago, oldcynic said:

I would like to be educated here by those who know more than I.  What is the difference between God's Chosen People (Abraham's clan) who I consider the Israelites, and today's Zionists.  There must be a differential between the two groups.  Does it have anything to do with the twelve separate tribes?

Are all Jews Zionists or are all Zionists Jews?  Please set me straight.

Benjamin H. Freedman speech (UNEDITED VERSION!) 1961

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnLdAYvmSZE

Yajooj wa Majooj (Gog & Magog) In The Modern Age (The Hidden Khazar Empire)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8vaHLxhSfE

Rabbi Marvin Antelman - The Sabbatean-Frankists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcmWbEgARMs

King James Bible
Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon.

http://biblehub.com/acts/7-43.htm

Deadly Star

The Mystery of Solomon's Seal Revealed

Though now widely accepted as the emblem of Judaism, and given such names as Magen David (Star of David) and 'Solomon's Seal', the hexagram () has only been 'officially' Jewish for about a century [1]. At the time the accounts of David and Solomon were being written in the Bible, the hexagram () had nothing to do with either of them. It was then revered in India as a symbol of the perpetual sexual union between the blood-thirsty goddess Kali (the downward-pointing triangle t) and the war-god Shiva (the upward-pointing triangle s) who were supposed to maintain life in the universe.

The hexagram () reached Judaism by a devious route, passing through the Tantric influence on mediaeval Talmudic Jewish kabbalists, who spoke of the desired reunion between God and His spouse, the Shekina, a Hebrew loan word from the Indian deity, Shakti (similar to the Hebrew loan word, Adonai, from the Greek pagan deity, Adonis). This sexual union between Kali and Shakti was symbolised by the Tantric yogic sexual mandala consisting of a hexagram (). Hence the curious rabbinical tradition that the Ark of the Covenant not only contained the tablets of the Torah, Aaron's rod, and a pot of manna, but also "a man and woman in intimate embrace, in the form of a hexagram ()" [2].

In India the male-female union also meant a union of the elements fire and water, which were considered, respectively, male and female. So the hexagram () also meant fertilisation of the primordial female 'Deep' by "fire from heaven", the phallic lightning. Those of you familiar with oriental yoga and chakras will know of the sign of Anahata, a smoke-coloured hexagram () surrounded by twelve red petals, represented by the word Om, that is the so-called heart-chakra. And of course it denotes male and female sexuality conjoined. The centre shows a gold lingam (phallus) inside the yoni yantra (vagina).

In alchemy, the hexagram () symbol meant alcohol (fire-water), based on the superstition that alcohol was water somehow infused with heat [3].

The hexagram () also appeared in the ancient New World. At Uxmal in Yucatan it is a symbol of the sun shedding its rays on earth [4].

In the earliest traditions the hexagram () therefore represents the Primal Androgyne, a two-sexed unitary being. In India, this concept was reflected in the Hindu god Ardhanarisvara, who is represented with a left female half and a right male half, [5]. The hexagram () evolved from the primitive symbol of this deity, a bisected square standing on end like a diamond, consisting of two triangles sharing a common base. These two triangles were recombined in a different format to make the male/female hexagram () or six-pointed star. And the reason for the adoption of this symbolism? Because Jewish mystical tradition, derived as we have seen from oriental occultism and gnosticism, viewed their 'Jehovah' as an androgyne too, ascribing his/her name to a compound of Yah (yod) and the pre-Hebraic name of Eve, Havah or Hawah, rendered hé-waw-hé which they claimed was the origin of the Tetragrammaton, YHWH - hwhy.

How did this perversion of Yahweh take place? Jewish Gnostics claimed that Eve was once androgynously combined with Adam, not as one "taken" from his side as the Bible describes, but as a complete half. Thus they claim:

Much more in the link.....

http://nccg.org/lev20111023.html

And you too can become a god if you trans-gender..........

Some Misconceptions About The Word "Jew"

The term "Jew' originated in the late eighteenth century as an abbreviation of the term Judean and refers to a resident of Judea without regard to race or religion. People now refered to as "Jews", were known as "Pharisees". "Judaism" today and "Pharisaism" in the time of Jesus are the same.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article1963.htm

That should get you started.............

One more if you want to read a book.....

The Thirteenth Tribe

Arthur Koestler

http://www.jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/13tribe.pdf

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, WhiteHorse said:

But the Illuminati and Pike were European in origin. Even though the main derivatives were lored  off as Jewish ( central banks) there is nothing further from the truth. 

Are there some (sos) that have infiltrated the true Jewish community, absolutely. This can be seen in immoral laws in Israel. 

But if we look here in the states we can see we are also plagued with the same infiltration but by a different name. Do we say all of the Americans are at fault? 

We've all been infiltrated...The Zionists who control Israel but are separate from every day Israelis, have far too much influence on American policy. Even if you don't believe in a conspiracy, you have to see that...because:

Since that time,  these Luciferians have been carefully intermarrying amongst each other, and have included among them many of the leading figures of history. They begin with a Persian Royal family, who intermarried with that of Alexander the Great. By combining with that of Herod the Great, these families were responsible for the creation and dissemination of the leading mystery school of the Roman Empire, the Mysteries of Mithras, which eventually succeeded in co-opting the emerging Christian movement, by producing Catholic Christianity.

Nevertheless, a secret, or Gnostic, version of Christianity, also derived from Mithraism, survived to compete with Catholicism, in the form of several secret societies, like the Templars, Rosicrucians and Freemasons, practicing occult arts, or what is known as “witchcraft”. This tradition, was perpetuated by the most popularized branch of the Luciferian bloodline, the Merovingians. Symbolized by the Holy Grail, the Merovingians, after intermarrying into the family of a Jewish Exilarch, or claimant to the Jewish throne, culminated in all the leading families of the Crusades.

It was at this time that this European branch of the family recombined with others from Eastern Europe and Armenia. These Eastern aristocracies derived from the enigmatic Khazars, who had populated southern Russia and the Basin of the Don River, and who, in the eighth century AD, had converted to Judaism. Legend has it, however, that the Khazars were remnants of the Lost Tribes. Armenia, just across the Caucasus, was another locale of these supposed Lost Tribes. It was the intermarriage and perpetuation of these aristocratic bloodlines that were being referred to in the heraldic symbols of the lily, the rose, the double-headed eagle, and the skull and crossbones.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Centaur said:

Totally.
Remember in Gulliver's Travels where they fought over which end of the egg should be opened?
The world's religions are no different at all.
Slaughtering millions in the belief that stories in a book are true.
Pathetic.

Frankly, that's the way I see it too.  As Christ said, the whole of the Law is this: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.  That's it.  We don't need endless prophecies and minute scrutiny of obscure biblical passages to know how to treat each other.  I'm just sick of the constant fighting between various religious groups that all descend from the same nut who thought the bush was telling him to kill his son.  I'm sorry if that offends people, that's the way I see it.  As for Christ, I believe in  him, but to me, that's apart from the OT, which I view as the history of the Jewish people and maybe we should just leave it at that.

• Like 1

Thanks to abfz, octy and all of you for your efforts.  Much information to glean from your contributions.  May we all open our eyes, minds and hearts to this fact, no matter of faith, "It's not our fault."  Or as Billy Joel sang "We Didn't Start the Fire, It Was Always Burning Since the World Was Turning."

Be blessed, all of you.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, octopus prime said:

We've all been infiltrated...The Zionists who control Israel but are separate from every day Israelis, have far too much influence on American policy. Even if you don't believe in a conspiracy, you have to see that...because:

Since that time,  these Luciferians have been carefully intermarrying amongst each other, and have included among them many of the leading figures of history. They begin with a Persian Royal family, who intermarried with that of Alexander the Great. By combining with that of Herod the Great, these families were responsible for the creation and dissemination of the leading mystery school of the Roman Empire, the Mysteries of Mithras, which eventually succeeded in co-opting the emerging Christian movement, by producing Catholic Christianity.

Nevertheless, a secret, or Gnostic, version of Christianity, also derived from Mithraism, survived to compete with Catholicism, in the form of several secret societies, like the Templars, Rosicrucians and Freemasons, practicing occult arts, or what is known as “witchcraft”. This tradition, was perpetuated by the most popularized branch of the Luciferian bloodline, the Merovingians. Symbolized by the Holy Grail, the Merovingians, after intermarrying into the family of a Jewish Exilarch, or claimant to the Jewish throne, culminated in all the leading families of the Crusades.

It was at this time that this European branch of the family recombined with others from Eastern Europe and Armenia. These Eastern aristocracies derived from the enigmatic Khazars, who had populated southern Russia and the Basin of the Don River, and who, in the eighth century AD, had converted to Judaism. Legend has it, however, that the Khazars were remnants of the Lost Tribes. Armenia, just across the Caucasus, was another locale of these supposed Lost Tribes. It was the intermarriage and perpetuation of these aristocratic bloodlines that were being referred to in the heraldic symbols of the lily, the rose, the double-headed eagle, and the skull and crossbones.

The Jewish never marry outside traceable bloodlines. All others are easily racked off as imposters. 

This is all anti-Jewish. The true tribes of Israel kept track of their lineage. Even after being carried off into captivity. It’s not like any of this happened in archaic times before written language. 

It will play out just as it has and how it is. Nothing will change the ordained path God has for His chosen people. satan has tried to eradicate the bloodline since before the prophecy of Jesus Christ. It will happen  just as prophesied and we can do nothing but watch it unfold. They will come into their full inheritance as will we who are chosen of the gentile. 

I watch and wait. 

3 minutes ago, WhiteHorse said:

The Jewish never marry outside traceable bloodlines. All others are easily racked off as imposters. 

This is all anti-Jewish. The true tribes of Israel kept track of their lineage. Even after being carried off into captivity. It’s not like any of this happened in archaic times before written language. 

It will play out just as it has and how it is. Nothing will change the ordained path God has for His chosen people. satan has tried to eradicate the bloodline since before the prophecy of Jesus Christ. It will happen  just as prophesied and we can do nothing but watch it unfold. They will come into their full inheritance as will we who are chosen of the gentile. 

I watch and wait. 

We're not talking about real Jews, we're talking about the Zionists...there IS a difference.

• Like 3

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.