oldcynic

Explain the Difference Between Zionists and the Israelites, Please.

1 hour ago, Centaur said:

And you are of course an American.
The arrogance and ignorance needs no further introduction.
To save you some time and typing, I was raised as a witch.
I have read the bible and studied it in several different variations.
Dribbling from both sides of your mouth does not make you level headed.

:laughmeme: a Brit lecturing on arrogance. 

You being raised a witch sums it. Prideful rebellion towards your Creator.

1 minute ago, WhiteHorse said:

:laughmeme: a Brit lecturing on arrogance. 

You being raised a witch sums it. Prideful rebellion towards your Creator.

Your judgment on my upbringing sums you up. But to save Shep the embarrassment of having to use his mod button, I shall refrain.
Now go and get your banjo tuned.
And buy a new highlighter for your silly book of nonsense quotes.

9 hours ago, Centaur said:

Zionism began as a movement at the end of the 19th century.
It is a belief that the Jews will return to their home in Israel.
Unfortunately for them, there is no real country recognised as Israel by anyone but themselves.
Orthodox Jews do not generally recognise the modern state of Israel as their real homeland and despise zionism as a blasphemy.
The area now known as Israel was chosen as an option and bought by Rothschild to pursue the Zionist goal.
Real Jews believe they will be called home as and when their god decides to call them home and everything else is an abomination to them.

Most of the resident jews in modern Israel are Ashkenazi jews from areas such as Russia and the former Soviet states. THey are considered usurpers by orthodox Jews.
Unfortunately, zionists believe that once the Jews are home in Israel, their god will destroy the rest of us heathen and leave them to rule paradise. Amazingly, this is a very popular belief in American Christianity which is why they are so keen to support the current destruction of the world.Just to see their Armageddon theory play out.
Can't fix stupid I suppose.

There you go...the official story...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, octopus prime said:

I've run out of "Likes" again.........WTF.........Can I buy some?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, snowball said:

It's a forum post. Not sure where you see any "half-truths" but I assure you if you reply,
I can refute your refutation successfully. I think it somewhat goes without saying that I'm not
writing a book on COP, just trying to give someone a general outline in which his question which
sought a conception that approaches truth could be better understood.
I believe the Protocols are authentic. They were stolen and never meant to be read publicly,
so it's to be expected that denial of them would be automatic. Even if you, or anyone else
refuses to believe the Protocols - they speak for themselves on a fact-fulfilling basis.

Second of all Moses never entered the promised land ( Israel ) and was therefore no part of it but by lineage. I could keep on going but like you said ( novel/book). 

Excuses wont refute the fact that the protocols were propoganda. 

I see a lot of inconsistencies in your post. To me it’s like most post that lean towards anti-Semitic. You can sway the unstudied or overwhelm the (lazy). But for those who  are willing to dig past the rhetoric. There is truth gold to be dug. 

10 minutes ago, Centaur said:

Your judgment on my upbringing sums you up. But to save Shep the embarrassment of having to use his mod button, I shall refrain.
Now go and get your banjo tuned.
And buy a new highlighter for your silly book of nonsense quotes.

What you gonna have a neural synaptic seizure because someone disagrees with your paradigm. 

Just for curiosity sakes what do you adhere to. You just blow where the wind takes you. 

I pass no judgment. Merely an objective observation. 

15 minutes ago, octopus prime said:

Official to the mainstream media. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, octopus prime said:

They are close enough to what is actually happening to convince me...

1 hour ago, octopus prime said:

They are close enough to what is actually happening to convince me...

Is this the same critical thinking prime I remember. 

Close was never an option for you. 

1 minute ago, WhiteHorse said:

What you gonna have a neural synaptic seizure because someone disagrees with your paradigm. 

Just for curiosity sakes what do you adhere to. You just blow where the wind takes you. 

I pass no judgment. Merely an objective observation. 

Good grief no. You are free to disagree as much as you like of course. It is a forum.
I was just restraining my normal English response to colonial cretinism is all.
I adhere to whatever I know to be true to me. Not to you, to me.
If that truth is disproved in the future I am more than happy to correct my stance and move on.
What you pass judgement on is entirely your concern not mine.

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, WhiteHorse said:

Official to the mainstream media. 

I never said I believe official stories....but I'm going to have to disagree on your Protocols assessment... It might be sensationalized, most modern things are, but at the heart of it all:

In the sixth century BC, the Assyrians finally succeeded in the sacking Jerusalem, and taking the remaining Jewish population into captivity, this time to the city of Babylon, near what is now Baghdad in Iraq. The tragedy was of enormous psychological consequence for Jewish people. The presence of the Jewish people in the Holy Land was regarded by many as a core tenet of their faith. According to the Bible, God had ratified a covenant between Himself and Abraham, to grant the land of Palestine to his descendants. This promise, however, was contingent on the Jewish people adhering to the Commandments of the Law. Ultimately, their Exile was a punishment fulfilled for their repeated transgressions and occult leanings.

Nevertheless, there were some among the Jewish exiles, who chose not to regard their captivity as a punishment, but as a temporary trial. Instead, they interpreted their status as God’s “Chosen” as a permanent relationship, and that the Promise to inhabit the land of Zion, or Palestine, was binding forever. Thus, this new Zionist interpretation was closely intertwined with the mystical directions of the Kabbalah. Therefore, this new Zionist interpretation was a bastardization of the real intent of the Jewish faith, and, as we shall see, was not an integral part of it, but was, through the centuries, increasingly imposed upon the rest of the Jewish community, by a minority committed to this diabolical scheme.

In Babylon, these heretical Jews, who refused to purge their religion of pagan influences, instead added to them the adopted practices of Babylonian magic. However, knowing that magic was forbidden in Judaism, they rejected the God of Israel, choosing instead to honor Lucifer, who they identified with the traditional enemy of the Hebrew faith, Baal. In order not to reveal their apostasy, they disguised their hidden faith as an “interpretation” of the religion, a cult now known as the Kabbalah.

Edited by octopus prime

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, WhiteHorse said:

Is this the same critical thinking prime I remember. 

Close was never an option for you. 

And this:

Borrowing from Jewish themes, therefore, these Kabbalists would seek world domination by arguing that they were preparing the world for the coming of the Messiah, and merely aiding God in bringing about His promise to institute them as rulers of the world. Having rejected the Jewish faith, however, they did not await the real Messiah, but would seek to establish their own ruler, who they would falsely claim as messiah, who would aid them in implementing the global acceptance of their occult creed.

Edited by octopus prime

26 minutes ago, octopus prime said:

I never said I believe official stories....but I'm going to have to disagree on your Protocols assessment... It might be sensationalized, most modern things are, but at the heart of it all:

In the sixth century BC, the Assyrians finally succeeded in the sacking Jerusalem, and taking the remaining Jewish population into captivity, this time to the city of Babylon, near what is now Baghdad in Iraq. The tragedy was of enormous psychological consequence for Jewish people. The presence of the Jewish people in the Holy Land was regarded by many as a core tenet of their faith. According to the Bible, God had ratified a covenant between Himself and Abraham, to grant the land of Palestine to his descendants. This promise, however, was contingent on the Jewish people adhering to the Commandments of the Law. Ultimately, their Exile was a punishment fulfilled for their repeated transgressions and occult leanings.

Nevertheless, there were some among the Jewish exiles, who chose not to regard their captivity as a punishment, but as a temporary trial. Instead, they interpreted their status as God’s “Chosen” as a permanent relationship, and that the Promise to inhabit the land of Zion, or Palestine, was binding forever. Thus, this new Zionist interpretation was closely intertwined with the mystical directions of the Kabbalah. Therefore, this new Zionist interpretation was a bastardization of the real intent of the Jewish faith, and, as we shall see, was not an integral part of it, but was, through the centuries, increasingly imposed upon the rest of the Jewish community, by a minority committed to this diabolical scheme.

In Babylon, these heretical Jews, who refused to purge their religion of pagan influences, instead added to them the adopted practices of Babylonian magic. However, knowing that magic was forbidden in Judaism, they rejected the God of Israel, choosing instead to honor Lucifer, who they identified with the traditional enemy of the Hebrew faith, Baal. In order not to reveal their apostasy, they disguised their hidden faith as an “interpretation” of the religion, a cult now known as the Kabbalah.

Some true some not exactly true. God never said the exile was permanent. In fact a lot is scriptural prophecy denotes that they would be gathered from the 4 corners of the earth back to their land. 

No sect would want prophecy fulfilled. Especially those who are known to be the synagogue of satan. (Ponder) 

The only messiah that will come before Christ’s return will be the Antichrist. He ain’t coming from Israel. 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.