oldcynic

Explain the Difference Between Zionists and the Israelites, Please.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, snowball said:

Israel was Moses, Joseph and Jacob, it was a United Kingdom under King David..
later it separated into the Northern 10 tribes, the Southern tribes of Judah and Benjamin,
and there is also a priestly tribe called Levites. It endured invasions and captivities, went in
and out of the covenant with YHWH. The prophets mourned for Israel and warned the people.
There was the Babylonian Captivity and the Assyrian Captivity and the Persian takeover.
The Babylonian money system and kaballah mystery religion became part of what we call
Judiasm as it exists today - unless you are a True Torah-only Jew. They oppose Zionism.
Zionism was and is the political movement and military movement to take over the Holy Land
for a Jewish state. It received both British and Nazi support for different reasons.
According to the beliefs of these "Jewish" leaders, they have the G-d appointed right to lord it
over the rest of humanity who are not Jews. They are racist supremacists. Of course, there
is a wide spectrum of belief concerning this, it is a belief held by the minority but they are
powerful and well-established in today's "Israel". The Talmud is the rabbinical interpretations
of the Torah -Tanakh which perverted original Hebrew faith over the centuries to conform with
anti-Christian beliefs, this is because a large portion of Judeans became Christians since the
first century. Before Christ, there had already been massive migrations out of the area by
the sons of the ancient tribes. For example as early as Judges 5:17 which was approx.
1,300 years B.C. they were living on the sea-faring vessels. These hugged the coastlines
and went into Europe. Years later many also left the area via the pass through the Caucasus
Mountains called Dariel Pass. By the time of Christ, Judea was a multi-ethnic area.
King Herod, who built the Second Temple was an Idumean. Christ's apostles were not
technically "Jews" because they lived in Galilee which was north of Samaria.
In the Dark Ages, Jews lived in ghettos of Europe and were radically suppressed by Christians
except in Khazaria where King Bulan adopted Judaism and forced all his subjects to convert.
A bulk of today's Jews look like Turks for this reason. Those in Europe who did not convert
helped form re-interpreted masonic institutions and were always working to make hay, eventually successful
in becoming a force to overthrow the old Christian order by the 18-19th centurues, 20th in Russia.
They created communism and capitalism as resistances to Christianity, Islam and then Nationalism.
Having laundered money around the world for centuries, they are now able to shape society according to their precepts, which are outlined in the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion and various other documents.such as the Babylonian Zohar.

though there is truth in your reply there is also some half truths and conjecture. I am just going to point out one main one. the protocols of the elders of zion have never been authenticated or proven to be true.

http://christinprophecy.org/articles/the-jews-in-end-time-bible-prophecy/

Edited by WhiteHorse

3 hours ago, WhiteHorse said:

Only Hasidic jews do not recognize Israel as their homeland. Although claiming to be Orthodox they were established in the 18th century. Many Jewish people in Israel can trace their ancestral roots back to Abrahamic roots. Whether people want to accept it or not God promised the land of Israel to the Jewish people. God will destroy the heathen. But salvation was brought first to the Jew and then to the Gentile. What we are seeing play out is prophecy. Some don't want it because the condition of their soul is in question.      

Now we're talkin'!  Open my eyes so I am no longer ignorant.  So many references to "the Zionists" behind every misdeed.  It does seem to play out that they (Zionists) took the wrong road.  So we can safely separate Orthodox Jews from the so-called Zionists?

1 hour ago, Centaur said:

That has to be the best bit of sanctimonious bollocks I've read all day.
Prophecies come true? Bullshit. Interpreting an event and then looking to corroborate it with your favourite story does not a prophesy make.
In 2000 years, Harry Potter will be an ancient text. It will be no more real than it is now.
Many of those Palestinians are Semite too. Go figure huh?
And why is the current state of Israel where it is now? Because they didn't fancy the offer of Argentina or Madagascar. Both suggested before that plot of land in the middle east.

I feel sick that people like you can justify the continued murder of innocent women and children simply because their favourite unicorn isn't called George.
Put down your silly book and go and find one with pictures in it.

no interpretations needed, if you don't know the Bible you cant very well be read up on its accuracy. and from the looks of your language ( UK) you very well could be an expert on the history of killing women and children. That plot of land as you call it is exactly where the promised land is.

you might want to engage in a Book with wisdom in it instead of one with pictures.

49 minutes ago, oldcynic said:

Now we're talkin'!  Open my eyes so I am no longer ignorant.  So many references to "the Zionists" behind every misdeed.  It does seem to play out that they (Zionists) took the wrong road.  So we can safely separate Orthodox Jews from the so-called Zionists?

The Jews did it. The Zionist did it. lol every misdeed in the world seems to fall upon the Jew. Truth is that which is evil, has been and still is trying to wipe them out. Here is one thing I'm sure of. There are some that say they are Jewish but are from the synagogue of satan. Jesus said that and that's the only surety we have.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mehitable said:

To be frank, I'm so sick of the Bible shit.  I can't believe all of this started because some guy believed a bush was talking to him and telling him to kill his son.  Too many shrooms. 

If only people would take care of the world and each other instead of worrying over hidden futures and messiahs.  It's so destructive, yet so many welcome the destruction and they drag the rest of us down with them.

If the world would follow the Bible and it precepts we would be living on  a true utopian planet. What's destructive is the way the world really is and those who like its current state. Blaming those who follow Christ as the "dragging down point" is really counterintuitive. if it weren't for those who follow moral codes like THE TEN. This place would be a bigger crap Hole.

2 hours ago, WhiteHorse said:

if it weren't for those who follow moral codes like THE TEN. This place would be a bigger crap Hole.

Truly, it is a simple as that.  Follow "THE TEN."

Obviously, ANY group of peoples, no matter how pious they are, can and will be influenced by Satan and his material world.  It takes great determination to eschew what Satan has to offer us.  But to our Christ Jesus, none of it matters.

4 hours ago, WhiteHorse said:

no interpretations needed, if you don't know the Bible you cant very well be read up on its accuracy. and from the looks of your language ( UK) you very well could be an expert on the history of killing women and children. That plot of land as you call it is exactly where the promised land is.

you might want to engage in a Book with wisdom in it instead of one with pictures.

And you are of course an American.
The arrogance and ignorance needs no further introduction.
To save you some time and typing, I was raised as a witch.
I have read the bible and studied it in several different variations.
Dribbling from both sides of your mouth does not make you level headed.

4 hours ago, WhiteHorse said:

though there is truth in your reply there is also some half truths and conjecture. I am just going to point out one main one. the protocols of the elders of zion have never been authenticated or proven to be true.

It's a forum post. Not sure where you see any "half-truths" but I assure you if you reply,
I can refute your refutation successfully. I think it somewhat goes without saying that I'm not
writing a book on COP, just trying to give someone a general outline in which his question which
sought a conception that approaches truth could be better understood.
I believe the Protocols are authentic. They were stolen and never meant to be read publicly,
so it's to be expected that denial of them would be automatic. Even if you, or anyone else
refuses to believe the Protocols - they speak for themselves on a fact-fulfilling basis.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Mehitable said:

To be frank, I'm so sick of the Bible shit.  I can't believe all of this started because some guy believed a bush was talking to him and telling him to kill his son.  Too many shrooms. 

If only people would take care of the world and each other instead of worrying over hidden futures and messiahs.  It's so destructive, yet so many welcome the destruction and they drag the rest of us down with them.

Totally.
Remember in Gulliver's Travels where they fought over which end of the egg should be opened?
The world's religions are no different at all.
Slaughtering millions in the belief that stories in a book are true.
Pathetic.

I think about it in terms of... Is the State of California the same thing as California State? Or are they just screwing with linguistics and creating a false interpretation. The true Israelites are being persecuted in all of our respective nations from the State of Israel. Who controls, and dwells in the corporate fiction? Is it really God's chosen whom were scattered? The real PEOPLE, and not the corporate identity?

Zionists, those who support the STATE FICTION of Israel - Many <3 Solomon, we saw the true face of him through Zedekiah

Israelites, the actual people who follow God, and the line of David leading to Christ.. Who accepted the live spirit

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, John Galt said:

I think about it in terms of... Is the State of California the same thing as California State? Or are they just screwing with linguistics and creating a false interpretation. The true Israelites are being persecuted in all of our respective nations from the State of Israel. Who controls, and dwells in the corporate fiction? Is it really God's chosen whom were scattered? The real PEOPLE, and not the corporate identity?

Zionists, those who support the STATE FICTION of Israel - Many <3 Solomon, we saw the true face of him through Zedekiah

Israelites, the actual people who follow God, and the line of David leading to Christ.. Who accepted the live spirit

Great train of thought.  Thanks !

43 minutes ago, snowball said:

It's a forum post. Not sure where you see any "half-truths" but I assure you if you reply,
I can refute your refutation successfully. I think it somewhat goes without saying that I'm not
writing a book on COP, just trying to give someone a general outline in which his question which
sought a conception that approaches truth could be better understood.
I believe the Protocols are authentic. They were stolen and never meant to be read publicly,
so it's to be expected that denial of them would be automatic. Even if you, or anyone else
refuses to believe the Protocols - they speak for themselves on a fact-fulfilling basis.

They are close enough to what is actually happening to convince me...

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.