oldcynic

Explain the Difference Between Zionists and the Israelites, Please.

Posted (edited)

I would like to be educated here by those who know more than I.  What is the difference between God's Chosen People (Abraham's clan) who I consider the Israelites, and today's Zionists.  There must be a differential between the two groups.  Does it have anything to do with the twelve separate tribes?

Are all Jews Zionists or are all Zionists Jews?  Please set me straight.

Edited by oldcynic

29 minutes ago, oldcynic said:

I would like to be educated here by those who know more than I.  What is the difference between God's Chosen People (Abraham's clan) who I consider the Israelites, and today's Zionists.  There must be a differential between the two groups.  Does it have anything to do with the twelve separate tribes?

Are all Jews Zionists or are all Zionists Jews?  Please set me straight.

Honestly. I could not tell you.

I always fall back on. If they were gods people then why are they evil. It's not just a normal jew that is evil. Some are fine. But there seems to be a group of them bent on evil.

So I step back and I cannot figure it out either.

However, I do have thoughts on a why... The main one being that gods true chosen people are not in Israel right now, They are scattered out among the nations and are few in number... It could be me. It could be you. It could be someone down the street.

I believe those in Israel are just imposters. But I can't prove any of it. Just a thought backed by zero evidence from me.

That's all I can really think when I believe in good and god being one.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

The main one being that gods true chosen people are not in Israel right now, They are scattered out among the nations and are few in number..

Now that statement makes sense.  I do not think Bibi is one of God's Chosen.

• Like 1

Lsd

I believe the Zionists are the synagogue of Satan talked about in the Bible

12 minutes ago, Centaur said:

Zionism began as a movement at the end of the 19th century.
It is a belief that the Jews will return to their home in Israel.
Unfortunately for them, there is no real country recognised as Israel by anyone but themselves.
Orthodox Jews do not generally recognise the modern state of Israel as their real homeland and despise zionism as a blasphemy.
The area now known as Israel was chosen as an option and bought by Rothschild to pursue the Zionist goal.
Real Jews believe they will be called home as and when their god decides to call them home and everything else is an abomination to them.

Most of the resident jews in modern Israel are Ashkenazi jews from areas such as Russia and the former Soviet states. THey are considered usurpers by orthodox Jews.
Unfortunately, zionists believe that once the Jews are home in Israel, their god will destroy the rest of us heathen and leave them to rule paradise. Amazingly, this is a very popular belief in American Christianity which is why they are so keen to support the current destruction of the world.Just to see their Armageddon theory play out.
Can't fix stupid I suppose.

Only Hasidic jews do not recognize Israel as their homeland. Although claiming to be Orthodox they were established in the 18th century. Many Jewish people in Israel can trace their ancestral roots back to Abrahamic roots. Whether people want to accept it or not God promised the land of Israel to the Jewish people. God will destroy the heathen. But salvation was brought first to the Jew and then to the Gentile. What we are seeing play out is prophecy. Some don't want it because the condition of their soul is in question.      

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, WhiteHorse said:

Only Hasidic jews do not recognize Israel as their homeland. Although claiming to be Orthodox they were established in the 18th century. Many Jewish people in Israel can trace their ancestral roots back to Abrahamic roots. Whether people want to accept it or not God promised the land of Israel to the Jewish people. God will destroy the heathen. But salvation was brought first to the Jew and then to the Gentile. What we are seeing play out is prophecy. Some don't want it because the condition of their soul is in question.      

And there you have it.
No, some don't want it because they grew out of fairy stories and understood reality. That reality is that certain groups of people are happy to murder innocent women and children solely on the colour of the unicorn they prefer.

You have no more knowledge of a soul, the afterlife or anything else than I have yet you and others will pontificate that you do. All well and good until, my day is interrupted by it and my children are threatened by it.

Edited by Ukshep
Snipped - let's not have this topic derailed into FE.
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Israel was Moses, Joseph and Jacob, it was a United Kingdom under King David..
later it separated into the Northern 10 tribes, the Southern tribes of Judah and Benjamin,
and there is also a priestly tribe called Levites. It endured invasions and captivities, went in
and out of the covenant with YHWH. The prophets mourned for Israel and warned the people.
There was the Babylonian Captivity and the Assyrian Captivity and the Persian takeover.
The Babylonian money system and kaballah mystery religion became part of what we call
Judiasm as it exists today - unless you are a True Torah-only Jew. They oppose Zionism.
Zionism was and is the political movement and military movement to take over the Holy Land
for a Jewish state. It received both British and Nazi support for different reasons.
According to the beliefs of these "Jewish" leaders, they have the G-d appointed right to lord it
over the rest of humanity who are not Jews. They are racist supremacists. Of course, there
is a wide spectrum of belief concerning this, it is a belief held by the minority but they are
powerful and well-established in today's "Israel". The Talmud is the rabbinical interpretations
of the Torah -Tanakh which perverted original Hebrew faith over the centuries to conform with
anti-Christian beliefs, this is because a large portion of Judeans became Christians since the
first century. Before Christ, there had already been massive migrations out of the area by
the sons of the ancient tribes. For example as early as Judges 5:17 which was approx.
1,300 years B.C. they were living on the sea-faring vessels. These hugged the coastlines
and went into Europe. Years later many also left the area via the pass through the Caucasus
Mountains called Dariel Pass. By the time of Christ, Judea was a multi-ethnic area.
King Herod, who built the Second Temple was an Idumean. Christ's apostles were not
technically "Jews" because they lived in Galilee which was north of Samaria.
In the Dark Ages, Jews lived in ghettos of Europe and were radically suppressed by Christians
except in Khazaria where King Bulan adopted Judaism and forced all his subjects to convert.
A bulk of today's Jews look like Turks for this reason. Those in Europe who did not convert
helped form re-interpreted masonic institutions and were always working to make hay, eventually successful
in becoming a force to overthrow the old Christian order by the 18-19th centurues, 20th in Russia.
They created communism and capitalism as resistances to Christianity, Islam and then Nationalism.
Having laundered money around the world for centuries, they are now able to shape society according to their precepts, which are outlined in the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion and various other documents.such as the Babylonian Zohar.   Today's Zionistsreject Christ
and many reject the God of the Bible. The line in the sand was Christ Himself and God rejected Jewish sacrifices in the Second Temple until its destruction in 70 A.D. Some Zionists
want to build a third temple and attempt to reinstitute the old sacrifices. That was already attempted but failed in 363 A.D. when an earthquake stopped construction.

Edited by snowball
  • Like 3

19 minutes ago, Centaur said:

And there you have it.
No, some don't want it because they grew out of fairy stories and understood reality. That reality is that certain groups of people are happy to murder innocent women and children solely on the colour of the unicorn they prefer.

You have no more knowledge of a soul, the afterlife or anything else than I have yet you and others will pontificate that you do. All well and good until, my day is interrupted by it and my children are threatened by it.

That's funny the fairytale stories that you elude too come from ancient texts that have history and archeology to back them up. Not to mention prophecies that have and are still coming true. I don't believe the Jewish people want to murder anyone. But being surrounded by those who have been documented as wanting to murder them. They have every right to self defense. No one blames the terrorist organization's that the Palestinian's encourage and embed in their populace. You know the ones that fire rockets into populated areas of Israel.

And since you admit to not knowing anything about the soul how can you adjudicate one way or the other. Unless your one of the countries or terrorist groups threatening Israel's existence you have nothing to fear.  

6 minutes ago, WhiteHorse said:

That's funny the fairytale stories that you elude too come from ancient texts that have history and archeology to back them up. Not to mention prophecies that have and are still coming true. I don't believe the Jewish people want to murder anyone. But being surrounded by those who have been documented as wanting to murder them. They have every right to self defense. No one blames the terrorist organization's that the Palestinian's encourage and embed in their populace. You know the ones that fire rockets into populated areas of Israel.

And since you admit to not knowing anything about the soul how can you adjudicate one way or the other. Unless your one of the countries or terrorist groups threatening Israel's existence you have nothing to fear.  

That has to be the best bit of sanctimonious bollocks I've read all day.
Prophecies come true? Bullshit. Interpreting an event and then looking to corroborate it with your favourite story does not a prophesy make.
In 2000 years, Harry Potter will be an ancient text. It will be no more real than it is now.
Many of those Palestinians are Semite too. Go figure huh?
And why is the current state of Israel where it is now? Because they didn't fancy the offer of Argentina or Madagascar. Both suggested before that plot of land in the middle east.

I feel sick that people like you can justify the continued murder of innocent women and children simply because their favourite unicorn isn't called George.
Put down your silly book and go and find one with pictures in it.

To be frank, I'm so sick of the Bible shit.  I can't believe all of this started because some guy believed a bush was talking to him and telling him to kill his son.  Too many shrooms. 

If only people would take care of the world and each other instead of worrying over hidden futures and messiahs.  It's so destructive, yet so many welcome the destruction and they drag the rest of us down with them.

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.