Therin

New law: ‘Incompetent’ lose voting rights.

Therin    1,083

Just wait in a few years YOU might be diagnosed with some random mental disorder and declared ‘incompetent’.

Therin    1,083

My biggest concern lately is how willing everyone in the media is to keep stigmatizing the mentally ill as dangerous or incompetent.

Seriously I can’t listen to all of this bullshit I have to tune it out and distract myself with other stuff. This really bothers me. I hate these assholes like David Hogg.

I heard some c*nt at that gun control rally say that ‘especially the mentally ill’ shouldn’t have access to guns. Well, f**k you, b*tch. Life is gonna deliver you some hard lessons, nitwit.

Really? All the mentally ill are dangerous? Everyone with ADD? How about people with eating disorders. If you cut yourself are you immediately ‘incompetent’?

Who gets to decide?

• Like 4

BubbitoBurrito    1,188
21 minutes ago, Therin said:

My biggest concern lately is how willing everyone in the media is to keep stigmatizing the mentally ill as dangerous or incompetent.

Seriously I can’t listen to all of this bullshit I have to tune it out and distract myself with other stuff. This really bothers me. I hate these assholes like David Hogg.

I heard some c*nt at that gun control rally say that ‘especially the mentally ill’ shouldn’t have access to guns. Well, f**k you, b*tch. Life is gonna deliver you some hard lessons, nitwit.

Really? All the mentally ill are dangerous? Everyone with ADD? How about people with eating disorders. If you cut yourself are you immediately ‘incompetent’?

Who gets to decide?

F'n stupid isn't it?

• Like 1

Full Throttle    2,070

Looks like the chemtrail dispersion only affected certain Part's of the population.  Made them insane.  Poor slobs,  prolly start doin hary kary on themselves next.     YAWN!!! 

• Like 1

Seeker22    839

The Psych profession was created by our "closest allies". You know, the ones who sunk the USS Liberty? This will not end well.

By the way, this is a killer case of the pot calling the kettle black. "They are the race most predisposed to mental illness." It says so in the Jewish Encyclopedia.

IDIOCY:

By: Joseph Jacobs, Maurice Fishberg

Table of Contents

Amaurotic Idiocy.

Mental deficiency, depending upon disease or imperfect development of the nervous system, and dating from birth or from early infancy previous to the evolution of the mental faculties.

Though the parents of more than 15 per cent of idiotic children have been alcoholics, and alcoholism is rare among Jews, yet idiocy and imbecility are found comparatively more often among Jews than among non-Jews.     http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/8057-idiocy

INSANITY:

Mental disease. Among the Jews the proportion of insane has been observed to be very large. From statistics collected by Buschan he concludes that they are four to six times more liable to mental disease than are non-Jews. Lombroso quotes Servi (“Gli Israeliti di Europa,” 1872) to the effect that in Italy there is one insane among 391 Jews, nearly four times as many as among the Catholic population of that country. Verga (“Archivio di Statistico,” 1880) shows that in 1870 there was one insane among 1,775 Catholics in Italy, while with the Jews it reached the alarming proportion of one insane in 384 of population. A similar phenomenon has been observed in other countries. In the various provinces of Germany and also in Denmark the percentage of Jewish insane is very large, as is seen from the figures in the appended table:  http://www.shoah.org.uk/2014/07/06/jews-have-much-higher-incidence-of-insanity-says-jewish-encyclopedia/

SCHIZOPHRENIA

Scientists Discover Gene That Predisposes Ashkenazi Jews to Schizophrenia

More links:  http://www.dogpile.com/search/web?fcoid=417&fcop=topnav&fpid=2&om_nextpage=True&q=the+jewish+gene+schzophrenia&ql=

PSYCHOLOGY

Jewish psychologists and the influence of Jewish tradition have been instrumental in creating the field of modern psychology. The fundaments of several psychological movements can be traced directly to Jewish values, ideas, and practices, and Jews in the 20th century were at the forefront of research about the psyche and the varieties of human behavior.

Jewish psychologists founded several branches of psychological inquiry. All of the major theorists of the Gestalt school, except Wolfgang Kohler, were Jews. Max Wertheimer, Kurt Koffka, Kurt Lewin, and Kurt Goldstein posited theories of perception and understanding based on holistic understanding, rather than a previous model based on the computation of parts.

Psychoanalysis was founded by Sigmund Freud and, with the notable exception of Carl Jung, most of its early proponents were also Jews.   https://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/57826-new-law-‘incompetent’-lose-voting-rights/

Seems like a clear-cut case of Problem-Reaction-Solution to  me. They create the psych profession and use it to label and destroy those who get in the way of their grand plan. Never give up your guns.

This info is enough to redpill a bunch of people.

• Like 2

Yeah I’m sure that will never be abused.  We are one leftist president away from losing everything!  They will not risk having another Trump in the Post Trump era.

• Like 1

eclipsed    32
6 hours ago, Therin said:

Just wait in a few years YOU might be diagnosed with some random mental disorder and declared ‘incompetent’.

easy peasy...frankly, TOO easy.

• Like 1

Ukshep    25,406
3 hours ago, Libertyordeath19 said:

Yeah I’m sure that will never be abused.  We are one leftist president away from losing everything!  They will not risk having another Trump in the Post Trump era.

I'm not sure it requires a leftist president it just requires the correct justification which is why I worry so much.

• Like 1

Therin    1,083
27 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I'm not sure it requires a leftist president it just requires the correct justification which is why I worry so much.

:piratecheers:

• Like 1

sybdragon    1,801

Teachers tend to be the ones diagnosing the kids as ADD. And to get the kids to take pills for it. They told my SIL that unless her son took the pills for ADD, he was not going to be allowed to go to school. So she got them and he took them a month or so and then he quit and we never heard anything about it. The school was happy because they thought he was taking them. His Mom was happy because the school wasn't calling her about him and she thought he was taking them. The hubby and I sat him down and told him that those pills were making him stupid and why was he taking them? Because he couldn't behave in school? Really? Did he like the way they made him feel because they sure made him stupid acting? He said noo and he quit taking them and started behaving in school so no one knew he was off them things. They were never brought up again. The kid was good. Went the entire school year without his Mom knowing. :gsbrnint:

But he was given a label anyway. He is just considered 'off his meds' at the moment I guess. Most of the kids on those things do not need them. They are just acting like kids that are cooped up and do not have a way to run off that excess energy. We used to have PE and gym and fitness records made each year. We had to run around a football field 3 times and time it. Not walk, run. The entire class had to do it and it was put into a chart. So many sit ups, pushups, quarter mile run, etc. This was required in jr. high/middle school. Do they still require a fitness test where they make you run a mile in school anymore? Why not? It would be good for them. No ribbons given for participation because it's not an option. It's required. And timed. Takes a week to do it if I remember correctly. Our gym teacher had us out in the field and working on it so we could do it. She expected us to run. No walking unless you were panting for oxygen. And she  could keep up with us too. We didn't have a namsy-pansy gym teacher. She was in shape.  :gsbrnint:

• Like 1

WalterWhite   
WalterWhite
3 hours ago, Seeker22 said:

The Psych profession was created by our "closest allies". You know, the ones who sunk the USS Liberty? This will not end well.

By the way, this is a killer case of the pot calling the kettle black. "They are the race most predisposed to mental illness." It says so in the Jewish Encyclopedia.

IDIOCY:

By: Joseph Jacobs, Maurice Fishberg

Table of Contents

Amaurotic Idiocy.

Mental deficiency, depending upon disease or imperfect development of the nervous system, and dating from birth or from early infancy previous to the evolution of the mental faculties.

Though the parents of more than 15 per cent of idiotic children have been alcoholics, and alcoholism is rare among Jews, yet idiocy and imbecility are found comparatively more often among Jews than among non-Jews.     http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/8057-idiocy

INSANITY:

Mental disease. Among the Jews the proportion of insane has been observed to be very large. From statistics collected by Buschan he concludes that they are four to six times more liable to mental disease than are non-Jews. Lombroso quotes Servi (“Gli Israeliti di Europa,” 1872) to the effect that in Italy there is one insane among 391 Jews, nearly four times as many as among the Catholic population of that country. Verga (“Archivio di Statistico,” 1880) shows that in 1870 there was one insane among 1,775 Catholics in Italy, while with the Jews it reached the alarming proportion of one insane in 384 of population. A similar phenomenon has been observed in other countries. In the various provinces of Germany and also in Denmark the percentage of Jewish insane is very large, as is seen from the figures in the appended table:  http://www.shoah.org.uk/2014/07/06/jews-have-much-higher-incidence-of-insanity-says-jewish-encyclopedia/

SCHIZOPHRENIA

Scientists Discover Gene That Predisposes Ashkenazi Jews to Schizophrenia

More links:  http://www.dogpile.com/search/web?fcoid=417&fcop=topnav&fpid=2&om_nextpage=True&q=the+jewish+gene+schzophrenia&ql=

PSYCHOLOGY

Jewish psychologists and the influence of Jewish tradition have been instrumental in creating the field of modern psychology. The fundaments of several psychological movements can be traced directly to Jewish values, ideas, and practices, and Jews in the 20th century were at the forefront of research about the psyche and the varieties of human behavior.

Jewish psychologists founded several branches of psychological inquiry. All of the major theorists of the Gestalt school, except Wolfgang Kohler, were Jews. Max Wertheimer, Kurt Koffka, Kurt Lewin, and Kurt Goldstein posited theories of perception and understanding based on holistic understanding, rather than a previous model based on the computation of parts.

Psychoanalysis was founded by Sigmund Freud and, with the notable exception of Carl Jung, most of its early proponents were also Jews.   https://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/57826-new-law-‘incompetent’-lose-voting-rights/

Seems like a clear-cut case of Problem-Reaction-Solution to  me. They create the psych profession and use it to label and destroy those who get in the way of their grand plan. Never give up your guns.

This info is enough to redpill a bunch of people.

:hesright:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.