Alluvial

Is This Proof Some Large Natural Disaster/Earthquake Is Coming Soon To Southern Oregon?

Posted (edited)

Some say the animals/birds can see a natural disaster/earthquake long before one occurs, is this a sign that one is close?

https://www.earthfiles.com/2018/03/24/march-24-2018-update-somethings-not-right-in-southern-oregon/

https://www.earthfiles.com/2018/03/19/somethings-not-right-in-southern-oregon/

— “I have 2 large bird feeders and 2 hummingbird feeders that I’ve been refilling all winter — until about a week ago! Nothing — no birds! We also have a large population of geese that are always in our park, but nothing for over a week?”

– GG, Worried Resident, Grants Pass Oregon valley

— “Are we about to experience a severe natural disaster?”

– Resident, Rogue Valley, Oregon on March 19, 2018

UPDATE – March 24, 2018 Rogue Valley, Oregon – Since my March 19th Earthfiles report and March 21st Earthfiles YouTube Update about the puzzling and disturbing lack of birds in Rogue Valley, Oregon, near Medford, and possible link to impending earthquake in the Cascadia Subduction Zone there

Re: Birds Also Missing in Grants Pass Oregon valley
Date: March 23, 2018

Morning,
I live in the Grants Pass Oregon valley. I have only lived here for a few years, but one of my joys of the valley is feeding my birds! Swallows, hummingbirds, robins throughout the season and especially the winter. I have 2 large bird feeders and 2 hummingbird feeders that I’ve been refilling all winter — until about a week ago! Nothing — no birds! We also have a large population of geese that are always in our park, but nothing for over a week?

We also own a home in the Smith River Oregon area. We have also noticed our large robin population has vacated?
We have lived in that area for over 40 years. The robins are always, always early morning feeders for us. Have not seen ANY in over a week?

“I live on twenty acres on the tip of a mountain that overlooks the entire Rogue Valley. I live among a vast array of wildlife, and I pay particular attention to the avian population.

Normally, the Vultures arrive back in the Rogue Valley around the first week in March, but this year the Vultures started returning the first week in February in small numbers, but it was still significant because I’d never seen that before in the nearly 30 years I’ve lived here.

My hummingbirds are legion and I feed them with up to four large feeders. The Anna Hummingbirds stay all through the winter, while their smaller brethren return from the south arrive about the same time as the Vultures. Not only have the smaller Hummingbirds not returned yet, but all of a sudden, my huge population of Anna Hummingbirds have vanished completely and I haven’t had to fill a single feeder in at least a full week.

But what has really got my attention is the fact the Swallows have not yet returned, and that, more than any other barometer, tells me something is very, very wrong. The Swallows always return the first week of March too, but this is March 18th, and they are nowhere to be seen.

This winter has been relatively mild, with very low precipitation. It has gotten cold, but not as cold as previous years. California got a lot of rain due to El Nino, but again, not enough to disrupt a natural cycle.

Are we about to experience a severe natural disaster? While science has never recognized proof of strange animal behavior prior to a major natural disaster, there has been ample anecdotal input from observers like myself that animals can detect a major natural disaster about to happen.”

<snip>

Edited by Alluvial
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

can they see satellites?  :angel:

Can the birds see satellites? I would say unlikely.  The satellites are giving off something that controls the birds? Or the birds can sense some kind of weapon on the satellite?  Hmm. not sure what you mean.  The second portion of the first video above doesn't have to do with this topic, its more UFO related, but the first few minutes are on this topic -- It could be a satellite (The UFO) that is in the later portion of that video that we're looking at!  Though, some say the animals/birds on the planet are more in tune with the natural vibration/frequency of the planet, so they can sense natural disasters in advance, such as an earthquake or tsunami.

Edited by Alluvial

10 minutes ago, Alluvial said:

Can the birds see satellites? I would say unlikely.  The satellites are giving off something that controls the birds? Or the birds can sense some kind of weapon on the satellite?  Hmm. not sure what you mean.  The second portion of the first video above doesn't have to do with this topic, its more UFO related, but the first few minutes are on this topic -- It could be a satellite (The UFO) that is in the later portion of that video that we're looking at!  Though, some say the animals/birds on the planet are more in tune with the natural vibration/frequency of the planet, so they can sense natural disasters in advance, such as an earthquake or tsunami.

I'm just remember how they said oregon was in the zone of the falling tiangong-1 and I thought... Hmm oddd..... Hence the question. Can birds sense satellites :)

1 hour ago, Alluvial said:

Some say the animals/birds can see a natural disaster/earthquake long before one occurs, is this a sign that one is close?

When the Animals leave an area ...

It is time to take an early vacation, and be elsewhere.

It is usually your final warning.

Stay safe.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I'm just remember how they said oregon was in the zone of the falling tiangong-1 and I thought... Hmm oddd..... Hence the question. Can birds sense satellites :)

Reading up on it, it seems anywhere on earth it will strike in the next week between the 42 Northern and 42 Southern Latitudes on Earth: https://img.purch.com/h/1400/aHR0cDovL3d3dy5zcGFjZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzA3NC82OTMvb3JpZ2luYWwvQ0hJTkEtVElBTkctZmluLmpwZz8xNTE5OTY2Nzk3

So Oregon is a possibility that it could come down there, but it could be also tons of other places on Earth, we will have to wait and see!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Uncle Thanky said:

When the Animals leave an area ...

It is time to take an early vacation, and be elsewhere.

It is usually your final warning.

Stay safe.

If that's the case, then there isn't a wild critter left in Papua New Guinea! They've been constantly shaking with the latest a M6.6 around 09:xx UTC this morning.

I live about 50 miles north of there and Sat morning there were all sorts of birds chirping and flying around. The Starling and jays were very loud.

Honestly, I've heard before that animals, birds, etc can sense earthquakes. But not WEEKS ahead of time! Hours maybe, couple of days tops! 

I've heard that at certain zoos in China, the tame, non-scary animals (such as goats) who co-exist with other species in a common area, a big field or whatever, will huddle in groups of their own kind a couple of days before a quake. In fact, the authorities are on the lookout for this type of behavior.

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Share Our Content, Evil People Hate Us!

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
  • Latest Club Activity