abigfatzero

History of the Jews in Russia - The Russian-Jewish Revolution - Part 1

abigfatzero    3,723

"History of the Jews in Russia" will examine the conflict between Russian Orthodox Christianity and Pharisaic Judaism. Part 1 will go over the history of the Jews and how they came into Russia.

History of the Jews in Russia - The Russian-Jewish Revolution - Part 2

"History of the Jews in Russia" will examine the conflict between Russian Orthodox Christianity and Pharisaic Judaism. Part 2 will cover the transfer from the Rurik dynasty to the Romanov dynasty and "the Times of Trouble". We will examine that as the Jews were converting to Catholicism and Orthodoxy they caused division and chaos across Europe, explaining the various pogroms against them.

Sources: I have several sources for this video, but the main source is "Two Hundred Years Together" by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.

More in the descriptions of the videos....

:grumph:

This is interesting, thought I would share, just ran across this today.

Learned a few things and what is interesting, this is from a group that call themselves 

"Jewsfor Hitler", the narrator identifies as Jewish by race but states he is christian by faith.

I looked for part three, to no avail, I'm thinking they have not yet produced the third video.

This is their You-Tube channel, I wonder how long it will last.......

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC215IIShvp0f8G_R1I-S9tg

• Like 4

Dr. Evil    2,558
1 hour ago, abigfatzero said:

the main source is "Two Hundred Years Together" by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.

That's the reason why the celebrated Nobel prize winner disappeared from Western discussion. It's not been picked up by a single Western publisher. A Nobel prize winner for literature can't find anyone in the West prepared to publish his work. 

But nothing to see here.

No.

Nothing at all.

• Like 2

fudgetusk    77

Jews are a distraction. The people in charge are non jews who allow jews to be the FRONT of their plot. That's because they have been historically manipulated to be beyond criticism. The jews only became Illuminati with the rise of the Rothschilds.

snowball    721
1 hour ago, fudgetusk said:

Jews are a distraction. The people in charge are non jews who allow jews to be the FRONT of their plot. That's because they have been historically manipulated to be beyond criticism. The jews only became Illuminati with the rise of the Rothschilds.

This is not true. Jews are most certainly not a distraction, they are a concentrated powerhouse.
It is the identifier "illuminati" that IS a distraction. Of course, we cannot paint ALL Jews with the
same brush, but the Jewish power on the world stage works in a particular ideology.
By the way, some Jews have occult beliefs dating back to the Babyonian Captivity. This mixing
and infiltration of kaballah Judiasm with mainstream Judaism became prominent in the Middle Ages,
then continued into Freemasonic revolutions and various splinter groups such as the Sabbateans.

• Like 1

Seeker22    844
10 hours ago, abigfatzero said:

"History of the Jews in Russia" will examine the conflict between Russian Orthodox Christianity and Pharisaic Judaism. Part 1 will go over the history of the Jews and how they came into Russia.

"History of the Jews in Russia" will examine the conflict between Russian Orthodox Christianity and Pharisaic Judaism. Part 2 will cover the transfer from the Rurik dynasty to the Romanov dynasty and "the Times of Trouble". We will examine that as the Jews were converting to Catholicism and Orthodoxy they caused division and chaos across Europe, explaining the various pogroms against them.

Sources: I have several sources for this video, but the main source is "Two Hundred Years Together" by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.

Learned a few things and what is interesting, this is from a group that call themselves 

"Jewsfor Hitler", the narrator identifies as Jewish by race but states he is christian by faith.

I looked for part three, to no avail, I'm thinking they have not yet produced the third video.

https://hooktube.com/channel/UC215IIShvp0f8G_R1I-S9tg

Link is all the vids they do on Hooktube.

• Like 1

Seeker22    844
10 hours ago, Dr. Evil said:

That's the reason why the celebrated Nobel prize winner disappeared from Western discussion. It's not been picked up by a single Western publisher. A Nobel prize winner for literature can't find anyone in the West prepared to publish his work. 

But nothing to see here.

No.

Nothing at all.

Here's a downloadable copy from archive.org

https://archive.org/details/TwoHundredYearsTogetherByAlexanderSolzhenitsyn

• Like 2

Seeker22    844
4 hours ago, fudgetusk said:

Proof with links please.

McKenna77    323
Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, abigfatzero said:

They even stole religious symbols. A very subrepticious way of thought kidnapping.

RED STAR - Church of Nativity (Bethlehem/Palestine)

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Bethlehem_Red_Star.jpg

RED STAR

CROSS and CRESCENT (Ancient Ortodox Cross)

http://shoebat.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/rcc.jpg

Communist symbol 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_symbolism

Hammer and Sickle, so they turned it out to be SATURN WORSHIPPING. (Saturn/Sabbath/Saturday).

The HAMMER in old hebrew language comes to MAKKA (mace), so related to MAKKABEES.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judas_Maccabeus

The pounder or hammer of WHO he judges. Even the communist symbol of the right fist in high it's the same.

TOTAL MOCKERY. Transforming the cross in a hammer (the tool used to pounding the nails in the cross).

Edited by McKenna77
  • Like 1

Dr. Evil    2,558
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Seeker22 said:

Yes I know its available like that. My observation, proven by facts that have already happened, is that every single Western publisher turned down the opportunity to publish the latest work by a hitherto right up to that moment highly celebrated Nobel prize winner for literature, and you might imagine the entire Western publishing business might have one or two morons in it from time to time who make inexplicably stupid calls like that, but you can't imagine the entire industry, across all Western nations, suddenly being struck by such, all at the same time, can you.

So what on Earth made all of them do that and all at the same time? Who or what could have done something like that? What sort of evil swine would even contemplate such a thing? What kind of wicked nasty filthy black-hearted implaccably criminal devious underhanded execrable organisation stalks the publishing industry right across the Western world, denying we the people the brilliance and insight of one of the most brilliant and celebrated authors of his time? Who could possibly be the ones responsible for doing that, for we know it happened, that's not in question. The only question is: who did it? A mystery inside an enigma wrapped in a riddle. Isn't it.

Edited by Dr. Evil

Golitsyn   
Golitsyn

There is some evidence that Vladimir Putin is Jewish. Look around, you'll see some things. However, it's clear that he is a crytpo-communist as well, which is the worst part. Check out the Perestroika Deception by Soviet defector Anatoliy Golitsyn.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.