Jump to content
  • Sign Up
Sign Up To Remove Ads! | Purchase An Ad Slot!
COBO Member

How The Bad Guys Get Guns

Recommended Posts

36 guns stolen from a single store.

Don't any of these dealers clear their shelves at the close of business and lock them up in a safe?

What I see on the horizon is in order to own any firearm, you'll have to prove safe storage in the home and be subject to random inspections.

https://www.adn.com/features/alaska-news/2018/03/24/addicts-stole-36-guns-in-a-single-break-in-1-was-used-in-a-murder-where-are-the-rest/?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

36 guns stolen from a single store.

Don't any of these dealers clear their shelves at the close of business and lock them up in a safe?

What I see on the horizon is in order to own any firearm, you'll have to prove safe storage in the home and be subject to random inspections.

https://www.adn.com/features/alaska-news/2018/03/24/addicts-stole-36-guns-in-a-single-break-in-1-was-used-in-a-murder-where-are-the-rest/?

That`s how it is in Kanada, Leo cruises the range parking lots by day, takes tag #`s then shows up at your home that evening and requests a "looksee" 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Locally, all the gun shops have moved out of town to smaller neighboring cities. But, the break-ins in town and out of town were almost all the same MO. A pickup truck with a large piece of lumber, maybe a 6x6, protrudes from the back of the truck bed by several feet. The truck backs into the door jam and blows the door open. The snatch and grab takes just minutes and the thrives are gone, leaving the lumber behind. Mostly hand guns were taken. The number taken, were often not reported accurately, as some think the first police officers responding, helped themselves to some guns remaining in the inventory.

Most people (cops) say MS 13 is stocking it's inventory.

Edited by 2many secrets
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, silversides said:

Why is murder not punished in Chicago would be a better question...

Because it's not safe for cops to pursue the issue? Odd...did you hear about any anti-gun marches in Chi this weekend?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Hazmat said:

That`s how it is in Kanada, Leo cruises the range parking lots by day, takes tag #`s then shows up at your home that evening and requests a "looksee" 

I didn't know that!! Any paperwork needed by them?

 

27 minutes ago, Danno512 said:

Good thing I don't "own" any "guns"... Whistling while looking up to the left. 

Sold all of mine to an enthusiast long ago. Unfortunately, I don't remember his name and the receipts got lost in a fire.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

Sold all of mine to an enthusiast long ago. Unfortunately, I don't remember his name and the receipts got lost in a fire.

Same guy bought the old navy colt cap and ball which I swear was the only thing I inherited from my dad. The onliest 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

I didn't know that!! Any paperwork needed by them?

 

Sold all of mine to an enthusiast long ago. Unfortunately, I don't remember his name and the receipts got lost in a fire.

No paper work required, I stopped range visits when these shenanigans came to light. This "show us your nuts" shit put so many underground. We exist and we have a lot of shit!!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Danno512 said:

Same guy bought the old navy colt cap and ball which I swear was the only thing I inherited from my dad. The onliest 

Time to data-mine a cemetary. I'm sure that same guy's 6' under by now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hazmat said:

No paper work required, I stopped range visits when these shenanigans came to light. This "show us your nuts" shit put so many underground. We exist and we have a lot of shit!!

Your not kidding there's way more guns up here than most people know

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sagd said:

Your not kidding there's way more guns up here than most people know

You need to keep it that way!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×