mariosblack

Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2018 (omnibus)

Posted (edited)

Approximately 17 hours after the 2,232-page bill was released, the House of Representatives passed the bill 256–167 on March 22.[4] The Senate passed the bill 65–32 after midnight on March 23.[5]

17 hours before vote on a 2,232 page bill. Thats on par with most bills that really stick it to Americans

The bill funds the federal government through September 30, 2018.

where is the bill that defunds the fed? This is a 1+ trillion dollar loan in 6 months. Doesnt everybody wish they had an unlimited credit card that you didnt care you ever paid back? We are 21+ trillion in reported debt. I wonder whats the unreported debt? This is enough for any sane person to lose faith in the money and system alone

Visa's Immagragratio Illegal Aliens American jobs theft by Illegals funded by our own government

The bill authorizes an additional 60,000 H-2B visas to be issued each year.[20] H-2B visas allow foreign workers to work in the United States on a one-time, seasonal, peakload, or intermittent basis.[21]

Trump said democrats forgot about daca he sure is taking care of them now. More Immagrants taking American jobs YaaY

The bill extends the EB-5 program, which allows a foreign individual to immigrate and receive a green card if the person invests at least $1 million in a business in the United States that will employ at least 10 people.[22][23]

Who wants to come to this shithole? Maybe Isreals with a cool million to burn. Just what we need radical Isreals 

The EB-4 program is extended, which allows certain religious workers to immigrate and live permanently in the United States.[22][24][25]

really dude!

The bill extends the Conrad 30 Waiver Program, which allows certain foreign physicians in family medicine, obstetrics, pediatrics, internal medicine, or psychiatryto remain in the United States to work in an area with a shortage of physicians, rather than be required to leave the country at the end of their medical residency training.[22][26]

Instead employing more American physicians thats the ticket!

The E-Verify program is extended for three years. E-Verify is a website by the Department of Homeland Security that allows businesses to verify the employment eligibility of their employees.[22][27]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org//Consolidated_Appropriations_Act,_2018

OH we are just getting started I will continually update this thread as long as its aloud to stay up.

Sanctuary cities were not defunded, so funding is in

Secretary of DHS has the discretion to raise the number of visas available for the fiscal year to 129,547 (from 66,000)

Employers may use private wage surveys

Allows private employer surveys to determine prevailing wages under the H-2B program. To me it sounds like if the employer wanted to make the illegal aliens paycheck smaller then they would use the private wage survey instead of the governments own h-2b wage survey

The 10-month work season is still in

New salary will be adjusted and paid over 12 months but only actually working 10 months. 

Flexibility for the seafood industry to stagger the entry of workers is still in

I will find out more about this. Has something to do H-2b 

DACA is not mentioned and is left in limbo;

The supreme courts have killed all DACA reform. Meaning DACA is alive well and funded to this day. Until a supreme court says other wise https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deferred_Action_for_Childhood_Arrivals

ICE must cut its detention beds Trumps request for more funding for Ice was not in the bill

This means ICE is Metaphorically capped at how many Illegal Aliens they can Apprehend. 

https://www.natlawreview.com/article/what-s-and-what-s-out-omnibus-spending-bill

Edited by mariosblack

Posted (edited)

Weapons and the chipping away of the 2nd amendment. chipping away so not to look so Hitlerish and Maoish

The bill strengthens requirements for reporting information to the National Instant Criminal Background Check System.[28]

ULTIMATLY BREAKS HIPPA LAWS

Legislation was included to allow the Centers for Disease Control and Preventionto spend funds on gun-violence research, which was previously considered to be banned by the Dickey Amendment (1996).[4][15]

The bill funds over $2 billion of grants to be awarded by the Bureau of Justice Statisticsand the Office of Community Oriented Policing Services to train school employees and law-enforcement officers to identify signs of potential violence.[29]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consolidated_Appropriations_Act,_2018

Edited by mariosblack

Posted (edited)

FARM Act: The Fair Agricultural Reporting Method Act exempts air emissions from animal waste from being subject to the Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act reporting requirements.

What in the Actual Fack. I heard this during Obama's term. No way thought he actually made it policy/LAW! Who ever snuck that into a previous bill You are actually a retard Hitler prick! It is a personal attack

1a. The dairy industry lost the suspension of the “seasonal requirement” for H-2A visas.

1b. the omnibus ceases participants in conversation program from having to obtain SAM and DUNS numbers. These were designed for billion-dollar government contractors, not everyday farmers trying to support their families.

1a and 1b sound good for farmers but doesnt really mean its good only its wait and see

https://www.thefencepost.com/news/perdue-senators-farm-leaders-note-omnibus-provisions/

Edited by mariosblack

Posted (edited)

NO NO  NO f**kING COW FARTS ILLEGAL YOU HAVE TO LAUGH THIS A JOKE.

I MEAN THIS COUNTRY IS A f**kING JOKE 

LITERALLY COW FARTS WERE ILLEGAL

Edited by mariosblack

Im stopping right here. The cow farts did me in this is joke the illegal immigration the 2a attacks is a joke all a bad joke. Murica land of the joke

BadBrad    202

Is there a resident Chaplain at Conspiracy Outpost? I think @mariosblack is on the edge with this ongoing rant and might hurt himself. I can't be of much help as 2 'conservative' REPUBs in my low population State voted in favor of this mess.

Cinnamon    28,888
16 minutes ago, BadBrad said:

Is there a resident Chaplain at Conspiracy Outpost? I think @mariosblack is on the edge with this ongoing rant and might hurt himself. I can't be of much help as 2 'conservative' REPUBs in my low population State voted in favor of this mess.

What I want to know is why my Marxist Senators in Cali voted against this. 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.