Qronos16

Lockheed's Long Range Anti Ship Missile Looks Like a Killer China and Russia Should Be Afraid

Qronos16    82

Lockheed's Long-Range Anti-Ship Missile Looks Like a Killer. And China Should Be Afraid.
The United States has conducted its sixth successful test of a new long-range anti ship missile.

September    469

But for the cost of one missle, China could probably build 100 ships with shoddy steal and slave labor.

Cmonsense101    417
6 minutes ago, Qronos16 said:

Lockheed's Long-Range Anti-Ship Missile Looks Like a Killer. And China Should Be Afraid.
The United States has conducted its sixth successful test of a new long-range anti ship missile.

And you probably never heard of sunburn missiles made in Russia. USA should be doubly afraid decades ago. Lol.

• Like 1

Sagd    808

I give the US credit there not out there bragging we've got this weapon and that system like China and Russia If I were them I'd be very worried the US has not shown any of its new high tech stuff .since the B2 and the f35 problems are nothing but a smoke screen that money' s been spent on space weapons Rods of god anyone

• Like 1

thedudeabides    2,609
36 minutes ago, Cmonsense101 said:

And you probably never heard of sunburn missiles made in Russia. USA should be doubly afraid decades ago. Lol.

1 word. Phalanx.

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.