Ukshep

It wasn't elegant but I think I won!

Cinnamon    28,918
2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Without insults they would be nothing. I watched a video of infowars at one of their marches yesterday, these marchers act the same as BLM and Antifa when it comes to conversing. All the same mindset. So, now, the ones who want civil war have another huge number of brainwashed people who will all come together to wreak havoc when their handlers give the signal. 

apache54    6,061
7 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Without insults they would be nothing. I watched a video of infowars at one of their marches yesterday, these marchers act the same as BLM and Antifa when it comes to conversing. All the same mindset. So, now, the ones who want civil war have another huge number of brainwashed people who will all come together to wreak havoc when their handlers give the signal. 

unfortunately it will be a slaughter of their bodies in the streets, they are just being primed to be the fodder.

BadBrad    206

I just posted on another thread about this topic. They set a record attendance in D.C. for this? 800K people just show up on their own time and their own dime to protest? I wish I had that kind of extra time & money. Dang. And it was organized by just "children." And why should I doubt; I am a publik skool grad.

• Like 1

Cinnamon    28,918
1 minute ago, BadBrad said:

I just posted on another thread about this topic. They set a record attendance in D.C. for this? 800K people just show up on their own time and their own dime to protest? I wish I had that kind of extra time & money. Dang. And it was organized by just "children." And why should I doubt; I am a publik skool grad.

Let's ask them for some vacay $. I could use one. But I won't be marching for loss of rights if I go.

• Haha 1

Hazmat    1,452
22 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Let's ask them for some vacay $. I could use one. But I won't be marching for loss of rights if I go.

Soros pinatas, children are the new idiots, same game, divide and conquer... 

Danno512    171

I think this one is Kissinger. How is he still around? He's been attempting to circumvent the constitution since Vietnam.  

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.