GySgtermey

Arizona teacher Brittany Zamora allegedly had sex with 13-year-old student!

https://i.spanky.cloud/hw5kfY6.jpg

25 Mar 2018    :pointing-down-smiley-emoticon:

Arizona teacher Brittany Zamora allegedly had sex with 13-year-old student

A sixth-grade teacher in Arizona has been arrested after the parents of a 13-year-old boy found text messages indicating a sexual relationship between the pair, police said.

Brittany Zamora, a 27-year-old teacher at Las Brisas Academy Elementary School in Goodyear, was taken into custody late Wednesday after the discovery of the text messages, which implied the pair had gotten physical both on and off campus, KPHO reports.

"The text messages found are sexual in nature [and] allege an ongoing relationship between the two," said Lisa Kutis, a spokeswoman for the Goodyear Police Department.

The texts were found because the boy's parents had installed an app to monitor his phone, Kutis said.

"As a result of the app, which alerted the parents to some key words, they then checked the cellphone and discovered these text messages," Kutis told the station.

Source:
https://nypost.com/2018/03/23/teacher-allegedly-had-sex-with-13-year-old-student/

I wouldn't have minded school nearly as much if I'd have had teachers who looked like that.  All of mine were either homos or old bags. :grumpier:

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

What in God's name is wrong with people today??  Oh that's right - God has been removed from society, silly me!

Edited by londonorchar
  • Like 2

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.