God Man

Trump practices his golf swing as Americans march for gun control

Not much I can think of to say here.

The president’s notorious Twitter page made no mention of the anti-gun demonstrations, which were held in 700 towns and cities across the United States. However, White House Deputy Press Secretary Lindsay Walters issued a statement ahead of the march. “We applaud the many courageous young Americans exercising their First Amendment rights today,” the statement read.

https://www.rt.com/usa/422282-trump-anti-gun-march-golf-florida/

2 hours ago, God Man said:

Not much I can think of to say here.

The president’s notorious Twitter page made no mention of the anti-gun demonstrations, which were held in 700 towns and cities across the United States. However, White House Deputy Press Secretary Lindsay Walters issued a statement ahead of the march. “We applaud the many courageous young Americans exercising their First Amendment rights today,” the statement read.

https://www.rt.com/usa/422282-trump-anti-gun-march-golf-florida/

This attempt is about changing the bill of rights. 

700 towns and cities! I thought it was just Washington District of Criminals. I went to the OP's link for RT:

"March For Our Lives organizers estimate 800,000 protesters attended the gun-control demonstration in Washington, DC on Saturday. If they’re correct, the event would be the largest single-day protest in the history of the nation's capital. The total is bigger than the inaugural Women’s March, which brought 500,000 to DC, according to the Washington Post." 

This also has me stumped. I thought the Tea Party Rallies from c. 2010 set the record. I read some 2 million people showed up, the media did its best to downplay it, and the 'protesters' picked up all their trash before they left. But back to the Gun Grabbers....I hear on the radio some snot nose kid saying all this has been organized by just kids. No adults. Again, I have to question: could they even host a decent beer bust by themselves of this magnitude? 
             The numbers are NOT adding up for me here. 

WalterWhite
2 hours ago, September said:

You're suppose to ignore tantruming toddlers. Trump's non-reaction is correct.

Kowtowing to the demands of petulant teenagers is NOT correct.

well look at the actual percentage, versus the actual USA population and then remove the PAID schills and NO-ONE was really there!!! just more smoke and mirrors and political B.S.

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Share Our Content, Evil People Hate Us!

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
  • Latest Club Activity