God Man

China Launches Massive Military Drills "In Preparation For War"

I wonder if the elites are planning on spending Easter in their mansion size bunkers?

---Just hours after the latest close military encounter between the US and China, when the US navy sailed a destroyer to within 12 nautical miles of the contested Spratly Islands in the South China Sea as a "freedom of navigation" operation - a move that China condemned as a "severe provocation" just as the two countries launched an all-out trade war - the Chinese military launched its spring combat readiness drills with an air force exercise in the West Pacific and a joint combat patrol mission in the South China Sea.

The air force drills include H-6K bombers and Su-30 and Su-35 fighters, according to the PLA , and have a simple, if clear, purpose: "Air Force exercises are rehearsals for future wars and are the most direct preparation for war," the Chinese Air Force said on its Weibo account on Sunday, according to Reuters.

"The more exercises China practices far from its shores the better it will be positioned as an important force for managing and controlling crises, containing war and winning battles", it added.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-25/china-launches-massive-military-drills-preparation-war

• Like 1

I don't think Trump is planning anything militarily any time soon so I don't know what China is preparing for. Trump didn't even attack Damascus like the Russians said he would last weekend. China has been waging devastating trade war against America and the West for the last 40 years with almost all our manufacturing being off shored to China leaving a scorched earth policy in terms of an economy and the heavy social fallout from all those people not being able to get decent paying jobs any more and only be able to get work in the poor paying service economy. We can't all become plumbers or brick layers or Silicon Valley techies.  So if anyone starts military shit in the Pacific  it won't be Trump. Trump is just trying to have fair trade deals instead of one sided screw over jobs that globalist sellouts like Clinton and Bush have signed in the past to de-industrialize and impoverish the west and bring in communism by using the masses of poor people created by this economic sabotage of the economy. Oh and China has never owned the South China Sea just because it has its name in it doesn't mean they own it. The South China Sea is international body of water that is not owned by any one country and China does not have the right to stop international shipping from going on there.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Coventina said:

I don't think Trump is planning anything militarily any time soon so I don't know what China is preparing for. Trump didn't even attack Damascus like the Russians said he would last weekend. China has been waging devastating trade war against America and the West for the last 40 years with almost all our manufacturing being off shored to China leaving a scorched earth policy in terms of an economy and the heavy social fallout from all those people not being able to get decent paying jobs any more and only be able to get work in the poor paying service economy. We can't all become plumbers or brick layers or Silicon Valley techies.  So if anyone starts military shit in the Pacific  it won't be Trump. Trump is just trying to have fair trade deals instead of one sided screw over jobs that globalist sellouts like Clinton and Bush have signed in the past to de-industrialize and impoverish the west and bring in communism by using the masses of poor people created by this economic sabotage of the economy. Oh and China has never owned the South China Sea just because it has its name in it doesn't mean they own it. The South China Sea is international body of water that is not owned by any one country and China does not have the right to stop international shipping from going on there.

:iagree::goodpost::benderapplause:

• Like 1

:banana-with-bagpipes-smiley-emoticon:What are they bombing, exactly? No one has lived in these buildings for decades, assuming they were ever occupied and not just Russian make work projects. They look like they were seriously unsafe from the concrete crumbling long before any "bombing". Its nice that they at least try to fill in the sinkholes.

God, man, aren't all military drills "in preparation for war?"  Why would this one be any different?  Think, man...think!

:facepalm-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

• Like 2

Whenever the economy turns to shit, war is the the solution they turn to.  It produces revenue and kills off useless eaters.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kadosh said:

God, man, aren't all military drills "in preparation for war?"  Why would this one be any different?  Think, man...think!

:facepalm-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

China is moving closer to retaking Taiwan and if they perceive an American weakness, I suspect they would jump at the opportunity to militarily take Taiwan!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, londonorchar said:

China is moving closer to retaking Taiwan and if they perceive an American weakness, I suspect they would jump at the opportunity to militarily take Taiwan!

Well, yeah, but my point in response to the thread topic is that EVERYONE is always conducting drills and "preparing for war."  It's what nations do. Nothing unusual about war games.

6 minutes ago, Kadosh said:

Well, yeah, but my point in response to the thread topic is that EVERYONE is always conducting drills and "preparing for war."  It's what nations do. Nothing unusual about war games.

Agreed..........  The details to pay attention to are in the exercise themselves!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, RhetoricalRebel said:

War or no war, I don't know. But what I do know, if the draft was enacted, todays youth would yell the loudest :fkff: in recorded history.

I won't be joining :)

• WTF 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.