Jump to content
Sign Up To Remove Ads! | Purchase An Ad Slot!
Ukshep

Some Drama Tonight! 60 Minutes interview with Stormy Daniels to be broadcast

Recommended Posts

 Ukshep    25,442

The 60 Minutes interview with Stormy Daniels, the adult-film star and director who says she had an affair with Donald Trump, will be broadcast on Sunday, March 25 at 7 p.m. ET/PT on CBS. Find your local station.

Daniels talks to Anderson Cooper about the relationship she says she had with Mr. Trump in 2006 and 2007, revealing details that bring her story up to the present. It is the first and only television interview in which she speaks about the alleged relationship.

The president has denied having an affair with Daniels.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/stormy-daniels-60-minutes-donald-trump-interview-to-be-broadcast-sunday/

Hopefully we can find a stream, I hate waiting due to being in the UK I can't just watch :)

That said. Whatever you believe truly happened, It matters not. Drama is planned either way!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 TheToolman    1,595

So if she agreed to having sex with him, big deal.  In Bill Clinton’s case, he raped them and got away with it and got a hummer in the White House.  It’s a whole different game at their level anyway.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    25,442

Technically this could mark the start! They've been telling us calm before the storm for so long. Talking about The STORM! It all fits so nicely with her name being stormy.... Don't you think.

Just going to have to wait and see just what it all means am I. Same as everyone else.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 BubbitoBurrito    1,191

I could give two farts to the wind - (Toot toot - Wind sound) 

To me... it seems that Hillbilly & Co. has orchestrated this nonsense.

Meh - please just go away Wicked Bwitch and kindly take your monkeys with you.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 God Man    1,186
15 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Technically this could mark the start! They've been telling us calm before the storm for so long. Talking about The STORM! It all fits so nicely with her name being stormy.... Don't you think.

Just going to have to wait and see just what it all means am I. Same as everyone else.

I believe it was Trump who said "calm before the storm" while meeting with military heads with the media present.  I don't thing stormy will be what Trump meant when he mentioned the storm.  The storm will be the financial collapse of the USA I believe, but it might also include war. 

We need a thread discussing the financial state of the country because it is extremely dire.  The next economic slow down will lead to the worst financial crisis ever in our country.  The deep state and the government have already made all their preparations for what comes next... "the storm".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    25,442
1 hour ago, God Man said:

I believe it was Trump who said "calm before the storm" while meeting with military heads with the media present.  I don't thing stormy will be what Trump meant when he mentioned the storm.  The storm will be the financial collapse of the USA I believe, but it might also include war. 

We need a thread discussing the financial state of the country because it is extremely dire.  The next economic slow down will lead to the worst financial crisis ever in our country.  The deep state and the government have already made all their preparations for what comes next... "the storm".

Well it don't matter who says it. All on the same side in the end. The keywording is just a global hint for those paying attention. Alas it's not going to be something I can properly explain right now. So I wont! But it's a hidden story.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 God Man    1,186
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

 The keywording is just a  global hint for those paying attention.

I agree. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Siddrix    1,187

If someone breaks their Vows to their Wife, will they not also break Vows with God and Country?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WalterWhite   
WalterWhite
1 hour ago, TheToolman said:

So if she agreed to having sex with him, big deal.  In Bill Clinton’s case, he raped them and got away with it and got a hummer in the White House.  It’s a whole different game at their level anyway.

In Clinton's case, he was widely referred to as a lip-biting rapist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×