Ukshep

Man attacks golden arches after MCDONALD'S refuses 30 double cheeseburger order...

Police say a 37-year-old man was far from lovin' it when workers at a McDonald's restaurant in Oregon refused to make him 30 double cheeseburgers. His response? He tried to destroy the golden arches.

The News-Review reports that police arrested Jedediah Ezekiel Fulton on March 16 on suspicion of second-degree disorderly conduct, second-degree criminal trespass, second-degree criminal mischief and harassment.

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2018/03/police_man_attacks_golden_arch.html

He must have anger issues..... but why would he want 30 double cheeseburgers?? Bit much for himself??

• Like 1
  • WTF 1

4 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

they cant refuse an order

...unless he's a conservative Christian, that is. :angel:

• Haha 2

I place giant orders with taco bell a few times a week. 100$ a pop tons of taco's the only issue I have encountered is when I place the order via drive thru :gsbrnint: people behind me scream at me. "Leave some for us" besides that, they are happy to make my orders. Not all restaurants are staffed with friendly staff.

McDonalds's food has become so nasty over the yrs.. On Tue and Friday after taking the grandson to his soccer practice, we use to take him there, because that's were the play ground is.. Well now we take him to Chick Filet, because the have a play room as well. And the food is much, much better. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Police say a 37-year-old man was far from lovin' it when workers at a McDonald's restaurant in Oregon refused to make him 30 double cheeseburgers. His response? He tried to destroy the golden arches.

The News-Review reports that police arrested Jedediah Ezekiel Fulton on March 16 on suspicion of second-degree disorderly conduct, second-degree criminal trespass, second-degree criminal mischief and harassment.

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2018/03/police_man_attacks_golden_arch.html

He must have anger issues..... but why would he want 30 double cheeseburgers?? Bit much for himself??

Oh my, that stuff is mystery meat.  I cannot imagine who he would feed 30 mystery burgers to.  Yuck and ish...

• Like 1

I've ordered 60 cheeseburgers at shot to feed crew Happens a lot in Fort Mac 40 large pizzas please

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ukshep said:

.... but why would he want 30 double cheeseburgers?? Bit much for himself??

No, not too much.  If he sets about extracting the actual meat is each McDonalds cheeseburger - which I estimate is about 3% of each patty by weight - then he will need 30 McD burgers to get close to creating one actually made mostly of meat.

So the dude was just being logical.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, thedudeabides said:

they cant refuse an order

That's right! Maybe he had a big party going on and went out to buy a bunch of burgers. After all, no one should have to explain why they want all those burgers. Even if he bought them to stick up his ass, as long as he is a paying customer, they have no right to refuse!

When I first got married and my wife became pregnant, she had a craving for their Big Mac, so I would buy 10 or 15 at a time and freeze them and heat them in the microwave later. No need to explain anything.

edit to add: Besides, they make you pay first before they place your order anyway, so what's the big deal?

Edited by Cryptic Mole
  • Like 2

mooddoom

This isn't completely off subject... :gsbrnint:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.