Unknown634

This WEEK, Will Be IT! Collapse / False Flag. WW3

Unknown634    76
Posted (edited)

it has been brought to my attention that this week is a 4 day weekend, and that it is also spring break... the plebs will all be traveling and spending money they dont actually have.

rather than working like a slave they are, they are taking time off (which they cant afford, since they are all living paycheck to paycheck) to make themselves feel better.. 

if you think about it, this is the PERFECT time for the elites to crash the markets and unleash the next false flag. most of us already know the markets are tanking, so we will know by tonight how futures will do. if futures are down, then this week will be a bloodbath. the braindead masses will all be drinking and snorting drugs will the elites crash the markets. the plebs will NEVER know what hit em. they will all be dazed and drunk by the time they get back home. by that time, it will be too late, LOL!!!

not only that, i have recently come across some evidence that the next 9.11 false flag MIGHT be this week. im sure all of you guys know about back to the  future predicting 9/11, well,. there is another date inside that movie.... i wont give it away, since i dont want the GLP effect to happen. i will post the video the day it will happen. this guy on youtube predicted it a few years ago, yet he only has 500 views on his video.

again, it all comes together...... stock market crash, 9/11 false flag, then another stock crash due to 9/11 attack, and then WW3.. the PERFECT recipe for the masses.

who knows, maybe they might wake up this time???? i wouldnt bet on it though. these people still think they can live in la la land and keep spending money they dont have. THERE WILL ALWAYS BE CONSEQUENCES. 

Edited by Unknown634
  • Like 1

Ukshep    25,442

Don't worry about the glp effect. That's just a meme to hide the fact it's 100% dis-info over there.

But easter weekend I am watching. a few days before and all the way through till late april. But I'm not so sure it's going to be 100% doom. It's significant to the hidden hand. These dates I think. So assuming some drama event will happen in that time frame. Is not to hard to take a guess at. My 2 cents anyway.

Maybe others have more to add.

• Like 2

Zing    1,100
18 minutes ago, Unknown634 said:

it has been brought to my attention that this week is a 4 day weekend, and that it is also spring break... the plebs will all be traveling and spending money they dont actually have.

rather than working like a slave they are, they are taking time off (which they cant afford, since they are all living paycheck to paycheck) to make themselves feel better.. 

if you think about it, this is the PERFECT time for the elites to crash the markets and unleash the next false flag. most of us already know the markets are tanking, so we will know by tonight how futures will do. if futures are down, then this week will be a bloodbath. the braindead masses will all be drinking and snorting drugs will the elites crash the markets. the plebs will NEVER know what hit em. they will all be dazed and drunk by the time they get back home. by that time, it will be too late, LOL!!!

not only that, i have recently come across some evidence that the next 9.11 false flag MIGHT be this week. im sure all of you guys know about back to the  future predicting 9/11, well,. there is another date inside that movie.... i wont give it away, since i dont want the GLP effect to happen. i will post the video the day it will happen. this guy on youtube predicted it a few years ago, yet he only has 500 views on his video.

again, it all comes together...... stock market crash, 9/11 false flag, then another stock crash due to 9/11 attack, and then WW3.. the PERFECT recipe for the masses.

who knows, maybe they might wake up this time???? i wouldnt bet on it though. these people still think they can live in la la land and keep spending money they dont have. THERE WILL ALWAYS BE CONSEQUENCES. 

What is the other date inside the movie that you don't want to give away?

Unknown634    76
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Zing said:

What is the other date inside the movie that you don't want to give away?

i wont say. 

but i will give you a hint so you can find it.

the date is EASILY shown in the 1st movie. check the lone pines mall scene.

Edited by Unknown634

BornUntamed   
BornUntamed

If it's not this week can we draw and quarter you?

Kadosh    806
5 minutes ago, BornUntamed said:

If it's not this week can we draw and quarter you?

I vote for biblical stoning. :hairy:

thedudeabides    2,609

There is nota single date near now during the lone mall scene...oct 22nd is the only month and day. 1:34am the only time. You could infer a muslim attack at a mall, that is all.

Ukshep    25,442
27 minutes ago, Kadosh said:

If not this week, surely next week or the week after that.  But absolutely by Christmas. 2020 at the absolutely latest. Unless...

2036 is as far as they've told us in movies. With full on transhumanism. But that comes after... War is a great motivator for changing society. All those wounded soldiers in need of cybernetic replacements. All that acceptance by the masses.

That said. 2022 red supernovas complete the hopi prophecy! (If I'm not just matching things up that are coincidental of course) And we've not had the blue start yet. So..... Why worry. You can only see the outlines and even those are blurred. :D

Just be happy. Loving. And do your best to wake up others and prepare your mind, body and soul for what could come. If it does not come? then you've lost nothing but gained understanding. It's a win/win.

Be the best you can be.

• Like 1

LuckyBolt    1,794

I pet goat shows the white rabbit at 1:18. That was my indicator of an Easter FF.  Also at 2:53, in the programmed kid’s eyes it scrolls “markets plunge... war..” followed by bombing an Islamic nation.  Syria?  That has been a hot, steamy, pile bubbling lately.

The video that keeps on giving.  So far it’s been spot on.  

I guess we’ll see what the supposed masters have in store for us.  If their goal is to destroy Christianity, this is a good time to pull off of FF flag so that everyone will remember Easter as a time of death and destruction, instead of rebirth and joy.

Brilliant.  Evil.  But brilliant.

• Like 1

Just Jo    361
44 minutes ago, Unknown634 said:

Give the evidence...and do you work like a slave?  

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.