Player 4

What's the difference?

“If my sons did not want wars, there would be none.” Gutle Schnaper Rothschild

If you have money and power it's called a war. If its just one person against the system - its called murder. I ask you - what is the difference? Just the lack of power and money it would seem from my perspective? They brake all the laws they govern us with so are a law unto them selves. The likes of bushes, Blair and countless others walk freely around whilst many of you have lost family members in wars that never needed to be started in the first place. Those that start them are always tucked up at home safely with their family whilst the rest of us suffer the consequences of putting up with their crap.

SO what's the deal? A mountain of wealth = war. No wealth from a council estate = murder? 

Is the world really that crazy? Because they control the system they get away scott free whilst the rest of us take it like muppets?

#DeleteTheElite

20 minutes ago, BubbitoBurrito said:

It's all so sickening/disturbing to be sure

It's a nightmare to be waking up to that is for sure.

"This is not how it was - but how it has become" - Player 4 

Posted (edited)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humpty_Dumpty

The original version:

Humpty Dumpty lay in a beck.
With all his sinews around his neck;
Forty Doctors and forty wrights
Couldn't put Humpty Dumpty to rights![10]

Found the Egg:

@1:37 - 40 appears on the window. I am 40 in July. The number 40 is over the Loro Paraque flyer (translates to their park) along with fireworks. The number 33 is on the flyer as well. 

Highlights:

Robert Rankin (Same as Rank film productions, Willow the wisp & British Gas)The Hollow

Chocolate Bunnies of the Apocalypse

hardboiled crime story

Dolly Parton song Starting Over Again

Pot shot, goonies says who ever they choose to be the new caretaker - Data looks to the floor (note the China reference). 

I found an Eden code on the original Flyer which THEY DELETED OFF THE WEB - all trace. It translated to EDEN, THE FRIEND EXCHANGE.

I HAVE HELL CHASING ME. THIS IS SICK.

For me personally, I cant tell you how much this is f**king with my head. I feel so f**king alone in this.

Edited by Player 4

1 hour ago, Player 4 said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humpty_Dumpty

The original version:

Humpty Dumpty lay in a beck.
With all his sinews around his neck;
Forty Doctors and forty wrights
Couldn't put Humpty Dumpty to rights![10]

Found the Egg:

@1:37 - 40 appears on the window. I am 40 in July. The number 40 is over the Loro Paraque flyer (translates to their park) along with fireworks. The number 33 is on the flyer as well. 

Highlights:

Robert Rankin (Same as Rank film productions, Willow the wisp & British Gas)The Hollow

Chocolate Bunnies of the Apocalypse

hardboiled crime story

Dolly Parton song Starting Over Again

Pot shot, goonies says who ever they choose to be the new caretaker - Data looks to the floor (note the China reference). 

I found an Eden code on the original Flyer which THEY DELETED OFF THE WEB - all trace. It translated to EDEN, THE FRIEND EXCHANGE.

I HAVE HELL CHASING ME. THIS IS SICK.

For me personally, I cant tell you how much this is f**king with my head. I feel so f**king alone in this.

They come straight out with their messages...trust me but you are right to focus on this movie trailer because there is something to it.

I know some one who may have the answers. The same one who I have found with owl statues around my house all of a sudden these last 9 months.....

Another Perspective of the "Burning Bush" Prophecy

Some have interpreted this to be the way the Twin Towers went up in flames during his presidency, or as a symbol of the war that we are now in. However, I do not believe this has yet been fulfilled the way it was intended, and in fact it seems to have been going in the opposite direction. For Bush to fulfill this calling, there will have to be a major “turning” in the foreign policy of the United States. If this change does not come about, George W. Bush will not be reelected. 

The “burning bush” in Scripture was a bush on which the fire burned but it was not consumed. Of course, there have been few Presidents in history that have been under as much fire as this one, and at least to date it has not consumed him. However, the main point of the burning bush in Scripture was not the natural phenomenon of it burning and not being consumed. It was that the Lord spoke through the burning bush to call His deliverer and set His people (Israel) free from their bondage.

"Haman Spirit" vs. "The New Order of Esther"

Not only has this not happened yet, but the Bush Administration has formulated a foreign policy that has only increased Israel’s bondage. This policy not only has the potential to nullify any chance for Bush to be reelected, but it can actually lead to terrible consequences for our nation. You can trace the fall of the British Empire to their opposition to the purposes of God with Israel. Likewise, if there is not a turning, our foreign policy will continue to drift further and further from biblical prophecies concerning the purposes of God with Israel in the last days. These prophecies are both an irresistible force and immovable object. Those who go against them will not last long. 

How has this happened? This is a “Haman spirit” in the U.S. State Department. Remember that Haman was the one who tried to orchestrate the destruction of Israel in the book of Esther. This same spirit that tried to use Haman has stopped trying to destroy Israel, and throughout history has used others such as Peter the Hermit, and Hitler. Just as the Lord raised up Esther to save Israel, as well as reveal Haman, who died on his own gallows that he had built for Mordecai the Jew, the Lord is raising up a “new order of Esther” to do the same. 

As those who have followed our ministry have heard us say many times over the years, the same spirit that rose up in Nazi Germany came to the United States after World War II. This is because the United States not only has such a purpose with Israel in these times, but we have the largest population of Jews in the world. This spirit will not manifest itself as a Nazi again. It will be far more subtle. However, the primary places it is trying to gain control over is the U.S. State Department and the United Nations. However, those who are a part of a strategy to destroy Israel will ultimately fall into their own trap. 

Let me add at this point that we are not warring against flesh and blood, but against spiritual powers in high places (see Ephesians 6:12). The individuals who are being used in this way may not know or understand it, but they are promoting policies that will not only weaken Israel, but are actually putting her existence in jeopardy. 

It will probably get to the point where it appears that this strategy will have worked before it is revealed in such a way that it will actually empower Israel to remove her enemies in many places

SOURCE: http://www.elijahlist.com/words/display_word/1636

Religious education anyone?

Believe what.you want to but... I have had 2 confirmations from this 'energy' that plays matrix with the minds around me that... wait for it.... trump is part of the illuminati. Mad thing is, it was to testify he was still in the illuminati, I was joking around that he had left. Apparently he was in it to begin with. There is so book he has written where he states this poem about leading people so far up the garden path, before they realise what's happened it would be to late. In the same book he quotes a song from the beastie Boyz with the words it's a fake or something like that.

Bohemian grove. How many more innocent need die for these people. They sold their souls already, these people are not our friends :(

With ref to what they sound like (demons / fallen angels) - this is the noise that screamed out side my window (just as he gets thrown)..

Ai is in on the war as well working against us. Do not listen to the machines (TV / phones). Programming mostly comes in alerts, be careful of triggers. We are being frigging screwed here. Crazy as this seems, cain is involved (check link to morpheus > land of nod. This is where cain has been hiding....) lawnmower man - of the minds.

They are not gonna like me posting this. 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.