Ukshep

How visible is the left/right division?? Some perceptions needed!

So I've been thinking on the current situation. You know the one where there is no left and right. Only us getting screwed by the hidden hand.

And I'm looking to see who out there knows this after the last year, social media is kinda silent. All I see is people buying into the left vs right. But for some reason I had thought that things has become a bit more visible to the masses and that we were making progress towards a mass awakening. Maybe I deluded myself.

I do not like what I see. It has me a tad panicked if I am honest! But I need to make sure.

So if you don't mind a question then, What are your perceptions on this? Do you see everyone asleep still? Or do you see people on social media that know of the truth??

21 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

What are your perceptions on this? Do you see everyone asleep still? Or do you see people on social media that know of the truth??

Perceptions will vary, I'm sure. I see a lot more people awake than I did, let's say, 2 yrs ago. The "division" seemingly exists more on SM than in the real 'outside' world. However, I'm ever vigilant just in case some SJW's want to knock some heads. Trying to show others the light in things often lands me in darkness.  

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, BubbitoBurrito said:

Perceptions will vary, I'm sure. I see a lot more people awake than I did, let's say, 2 yrs ago. The "division" seemingly exists more on SM than in the real 'outside' world. However, I'm ever vigilant just in case some SJW's want to knock some heads. Trying to show others the light in things often lands me in darkness.  

Thanks for the perception :)

Posted (edited)

In my hood, the SJWs are numerous. In the local big city, they are anti gun; hell, you can't own a sling shot, no BS! An hour's drive away, the SJWs are the new gun shop customers. They see only left and right. If you don't fall into either camp (non political), you have to agree that Trump be killed as soon as possible or you're a KKK-Nazi, if you happen to be white.

People 40 and over don't speak to others much in public, for fear of upsetting some deranged millennial, within ear shot. It's getting worse by the day. Most of these kids thought Trump would be dead by now, and they are tired of waiting.

Edited by 2many secrets
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, 2many secrets said:

In my hood, the SJWs are numerous. In the local big city, they are anti gun; hell, you can't own a sling shot, no BS! An hour's drive away, the SJWs are the new gun shop customers. They see only left and right. If you don't fall into either camp (non political) you have to agree that Trump be killed as soon as possible or you're a KKK-Nazi, if you happen to be white.

People 40 and over don't speak to others much in public, for fear of upsetting some deranged millennial. It's getting worse by the day. Most of these kids thought Trump would be dead by now, and they are tired of waiting.

Big Cities :angry:

Masses of Asses

Feeling like a flower in a hail storm

Wow...

Stay vigilant friend

• Like 1

Two steps forward,and three steps back. Its too easy for people to fall back into the same'ol ruts.  Yet the struggle still continues forward.

THEY won't be satisfied until they have pushed everyone to their breaking points, and either create complete civil unrest and or all out civil war.  Order out of Chao's is the game plan. Keep everyone divided and pitted against each other so that THEY don't have to ever face a full on insurrection...

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, BubbitoBurrito said:

Have a relaxing and peaceful Sunday brother Shep ;)

Thank you!

You too :D

Just now, Siddrix said:

Two steps forward,and three steps back. Its too easy for people to fall back into the same'ol ruts.  Yet the struggle still continues forward.

THEY won't be satisfied until they have pushed everyone to their breaking points, and either create complete civil unrest and or all out civil war.  Order out of Chao's is the game plan. Keep everyone divided and pitted against each other so that THEY don't have to ever face a full on insurrection...

Accurate I'd say....

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Siddrix said:

Sad but true

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Siddrix said:

Keep everyone divided and pitted against each other so that THEY don't have to ever face a full on insurrection...

So, they're so busy fighting with each other that, they will never look around and see what's really going on. It's control of the masses. If they vote, regardless of the extreme corruption (Sanders), they'll think they are in control of the government. I figure maybe 2% of the population is awake. I think being awake these days might be tracked with those who read. I mean books, electronic or paper. Most people who tell you they read, mean social media.  

• Like 2

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.