September

Superintendent Says Students Are Armed with Rocks In Case of a School Shooting

September    450

They use guns to protect banks, JEWelry stores, and 500+ LAPD thugs to protect pedowood award ceremonies, but use rocks to protect our children against terrorists:  http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/23/school-district-arms-students-with-rocks-to-stop-mass-shooters/

"Every classroom has been equipped with a five-gallon bucket of river stone. If an armed intruder attempts to gain entrance into any of our classrooms, they will face a classroom full students armed with rocks and they will be stoned."

Children are just political tools to them. Why would baby murderers ever care about our children?

• Like 1

Mindzen    424

And by the way, on the National Intel Report show, John Stadmiller actually played the audio of Dr. David Helse saying this and he was dead serious as if this was a legitimate defense against a person with a gun. This is a form of delusion that is almost unimaginable.

This educator is obviously a genius. I'm sure his solution of return fire will be adopted by law enforcement departments through out the country. I understand he's been called to the Pentagon to speak to the JCS on this topic.

Superintendent Says Students Are Armed with Rocks In Case of a School Shooting

WNEP.com |

SCHUYLKILL COUNTY, Pa. -- There’s a rocky controversy when it comes to school safety in Schuylkill County.

The superintendent of the Blue Mountain School District is in the spotlight after telling lawmakers in Harrisburg his students protect themselves against potential school shooters with rocks.

“Every classroom has been equipped with a five-gallon bucket of river stone. If an armed intruder attempts to gain entrance into any of our classrooms, they will face a classroom full students armed with rocks and they will be stoned,” said Dr. David Helsel.

http://wnep.com/2018/03/22/superintendent-says-students-are-armed-with-rocks-in-case-of-a-school-shooting/comment-page-4/

• Haha 1
  • WTF 1

Picklesnout    1,396

Excellent way to get rid of the helpless mindset. At least they have a course of action for their own destiny. Kudos.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, YaKnow2.0 said:

i mean its better than huddling in a corner hoping you dont get shot in the head

Well maybe, if local laws are changed to allow 10 rock magazines. Currently, the single rock restriction hinders a proper response to an intruder (with a real bang, bang gun) with firearms.  

If the bad guy knew that teachers at that school were armed, he wouldn't go in a classroom. He would find a school in a gun free zone.

Edited by 2many secrets

Groove    2,344

I'm all about using improvised weapons but seriously WTF. Teach the kids and teachers to use what's around them instead of weighing them down with rocks! They have enough books to carry around let alone a rock. I see dumb people. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Groove said:

I'm all about using improvised weapons but seriously WTF. Teach the kids and teachers to use what's around them instead of weighing them down with rocks! They have enough books to carry around let alone a rock. I see dumb people. 

A bucket of rocks is stored in each classroom closet. If a shooter comes on to the campus, the classroom doors are locked and each kid gets a rock or two. So, the shooter, knowing the school policy, knows he may get hit by a rock. Now, if it were public knowledge that many of the teachers had pump shotguns rather than a bucket of rocks locked in the classroom closet, what do you think the shooter might expect to happen?

• Like 1

Cinnamon    28,895

Now they need to teach the kids to throw rocks with accuracy. Anyone want to go to the rock range? hahaha

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.