Cinnamon

LOL Here's what you get now Hogg and Company

https://twitter.com/PatriciaMazzei/status/976565963112972293

Robert W. Runcie, the superintendent of Broward County Public Schools, announces that only clear backpacks will be allowed at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School after Spring Break, which is next week. The school will provide each student with a backpack at no cost.

AND

Each student will also be given an ID badge. Students and staff will be required to wear the badges at all times.

AND

The school also is exploring consolidating entry points, having staff use metal-detecting wands and potentially installing permanent metal detectors.

AND

The school district is working with law enforcement to evaluate its code red protocols and drills, according to Runcie's letter to the Stoneman Douglas community on Wednesday. It's also working to upgrade its surveillance camera systems at all schools by June.

Present: @nytimes Miami bureau chief. Past: @MiamiHerald political writer. I endorse only sunshine. A veces escribo en español. patricia.mazzei@nytimes.com  << Patricia Mazzei bio

So, what you got now Hogg, is all kinds of loss of privacy rights and your school is now a mini police state. Is that what you wanted to happen? I think not! But actions have consequences and now you will be watched, xrayed and can't even have your designer back packs anymore. Liking the results Mr. Expert? I hope your followers flog you but good. I would if I was listening to your bs and it caused all of this to happen at my school. When the simple answer would have been: armed a few staff or get some armed security in there.  But noooooo!  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, September said:

If I have to see this guy's name again I'm gonna turn kosher.

This time it's worth it because now he's caused collective "punishment" of his peers with his big trap. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Robert W. Runcie, the superintendent of Broward County Public Schools, announces that only clear backpacks will be allowed at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School after Spring Break, which is next week. The school will provide each student with a backpack at no cost.

AND

Each student will also be given an ID badge. Students and staff will be required to wear the badges at all times.

AND

The school also is exploring consolidating entry points, having staff use metal-detecting wands and potentially installing permanent metal detectors.

AND

The school district is working with law enforcement to evaluate its code red protocols and drills, according to Runcie's letter to the Stoneman Douglas community on Wednesday. It's also working to upgrade its surveillance camera systems at all schools by June.

Present: @nytimes Miami bureau chief. Past: @MiamiHerald political writer. I endorse only sunshine. A veces escribo en español. patricia.mazzei@nytimes.com  << Patricia Mazzei bio

So, what you got now Hogg, is all kinds of loss of privacy rights and your school is now a mini police state. Is that what you wanted to happen? I think not! But actions have consequences and now you will be watched, xrayed and can't even have your designer back packs anymore. Liking the results Mr. Expert? 

it wasnt even his school..he graduated from a school in cali!!...THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT HE WAS PAID FOR TO MAKE HAPPEN

Just now, YaKnow2.0 said:

it wasnt even his school..he graduated from a school in cali!!...THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT HE WAS PAID FOR TO MAKE HAPPEN

That has not been proven yet. I looked at everything and the video was sketchy at best that purported to prove it. There are some oddities but no proof yet. 

The police state always finds the most complicated, intrusive, and expensive solution. This is how the USSR went bankrupt.

23 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

That has not been proven yet. I looked at everything and the video was sketchy at best that purported to prove it. There are some oddities but no proof yet. 

we need to find that year book picture and work from there

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

This time it's worth it because now he's caused collective "punishment" of his peers with his big trap. 

:happy:

1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

AND

AND

AND

So, what you got now Hogg, is all kinds of loss of privacy rights and your school is now a mini police state. Is that what you wanted to happen? I think not! But actions have consequences and now you will be watched, xrayed and can't even have your designer back packs anymore. Liking the results Mr. Expert? I hope your followers flog you but good. I would if I was listening to your bs and it caused all of this to happen at my school. When the simple answer would have been: armed a few staff or get some armed security in there.  But noooooo!  

I think that's exactly what he wanted to happen. To him and his commie friends that's the life. Live in a bubble. 

:rofl: :laughtoomuch:      :burn:       :facepalm-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon:    :laughtoomuch:

On a side note.... Lots and lots of schools require ALL students to have clear backpacks. What makes this school any different than those schools? They were lucky. They didn't have a locked down school but now they do. Join the club dumbasses. You asked for it. Thank David Hogg and his crew for your new jail cells. Hope you enjoy them. David Hogg is getting out and will not have to put up with this for long. Not like those kids that are just starting in that school. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Groove said:

I think that's exactly what he wanted to happen. To him and his commie friends that's the life. Live in a bubble. 

They'll be wearing clear bubbles on their backs now. lol

• Haha 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.