Mehitable

American Deceptions: How OLD ARE "student activists" David Hogg & Emma Gonzalez? A revelation

Mehitable    1,741

Please be sure to keep copies of everything  you come across on the Net as many things are later changed or just deleted.

Cinnamon    28,944

Trayvon Martin was splashed across the media for weeks in a picture where he was 12... lotta diff between 12 and 17. 

• Like 3

Cinnamon    28,944
23 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Isn't this asshole like 25 years old or something?

No proof yet. Someone put out a sketchy video and people jumped on it as gospel. It's still not proven. 

DarkKnightNomeD    2,153
5 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

"" Posted this on 4chan and it got raided by shills. This upload (Snapchat video I presume) is dated March 1st (date of upload only). It shows another student asking why his “debate partner is a 25 year old from CA”. His reaction is at first “WTF” and then kind of shock. If this was taken after the shooting when he returned to school, he would have blown it off as people have been calling him out on it for days. Some say “well he was back in school last week when video uploaded”. Fine, and on March 2nd, he was on Bill Maher’s show in LA, which started filming at 5:30PM, so it would be reasonable to assume he was already in CA on 3/1. I’m just posting it, judge for yourselves  ""

Groove    2,348
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Mehitable said:

I wanted to create this thread to HIGHLIGHT the oddness in the ages especially of David Hogg (and probably the other "student activists" the media is focusing on, especially bald headed Emma Gonzalez).  There are over 3000 students and I don't know how many staff at Parkland HS and yet the media is ONLY focusing on maybe 5 or 6 at most. What about the other THOUSANDS OF STUDENTS at this school - why NO interviews with them?  Why none with the staff?   And wasn't David Hogg hiding in the closet with his sister when this alleged attack occurred?  Where were these other student activists - what did they actually SEE OR EXPERIENCE?  Were they in the closet too?  I don't know.

I do believe that David Hogg is NOT 17 or 18 years old.  This is obvious to me and my husband, both of us pretty normal people. He doesn't look or act 17 or 18, and I don't think someone of that age would be allowed to run a movement like this.  I've never seen someone so "young" entrusted with so much.  Is much of this attention directed towards a minor even legal, say for a CNN?  What about his schooling - is he giving that up?   He looks much older to me, I'd say he's at least 22 or 23.  From what conspiracy researchers on line have discovered, he may have graduated from a California HS,  Redondo High School in 2014.  There IS a pic of him with is mother, Rebecca Boldrick, FROM HER FACEBOOK PAGE, with him in a red graduation gown (same as RHS uses) for June 17, 2014 in an area that is obviously the same one that this high school uses for its graduations.  I am suspicious.

So I took a look on line to see if I can find any confirmation of his birthdate (I was wondering if he'd turned 18 yet).  WIKIPEDIA REPORTS DAVID HOGG'S BIRTHDATE AS C. 2000! Circa 2000!  I have literally NEVER seen this before, not for anyone born maybe after the birth of Christ in a 1st world country!  Emma Gonzalez' age is reported the same way C (circa - around) 2000! My belief is that they don't want to commit to definite facts about these people because then they might be held liable in a legal suit should one ever arise, as they have made such an issue of these being young, minor, students, about the facts of how old these alleged students actually are.  It's not because they're minors as other minors birth dates are fully reported.  And it's not because we can't find out because obviously we can ask - if we actually had real reporters, that is. Hogg never shuts his yap so I'm sure he'd tell us his full birth date.

I also want to point attention to the pic on Drudge (and elsewhere now I'm sure) of this insect-like person, David, doing what appears to be a Communist or Nazi like salute.  Yeah, that's bad enough but LOOK AT THE PICTURE.  Where does his raised arm appear to be coming from?  It doesn't look like his shoulder socket!  I did the same salute for my husband and you can do it too - you'll see the arm of the person coming out of the shoulder as it should.  Where the hell is his twig-like appendage coming from?  It's so bizarre, it appears to be photo-shopped but I can't imagine why!  Unless....everything is fake.

I called this post American Deceptions because I want to start writing about a lot of the DECEPTIONS we are openly experiencing in America.  I think much of our "news", many things we are taught to believe, are simply DECEPTIONS and we need to become aware of this and start spreading the knowledge.  Maybe David Hogg-Wash is a good place to start!

PS. The media is still, as of this anti-gun event, reporting Hogg's age as 17.  I assume he'll be 17 for the next 10 years.

I've been saying his since day one. To much bs around this "kid". We have stories of him graduating last year or year before in California. As well as his cousin that supposedly went to the south Florida school but we have pics of her in cap and gown in cali as well. The msm refuses to talk to any other students, why? Also there's one student trying to get in the media light and he has a different opinion on guns so of course they won't talk to him. The msm is so one sided these days. It's a wonder they have any ratings at all. 

Also so I have a 17 year old at home. This kid looks waaaayy older than my son. 

Edited by Groove

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.