londonorchar

Saturday’s March for Our Lives rally by children trying to "teach adults a lesson"!

londonorchar    1,092

With no mention of any of the Parkland students who support the Second Amendment, guest co-host Craig Melvin spun: “It's an anti-gun violence rally organized by students impacted by the Parkland school shooting and endorsed by a growing number of celebrities.” 

Reporter Kerry Sanders again used the preferred language: “This morning, as many as a half million teenagers preparing to March against gun violence in Washington, D.C.” Even though the rally has a heavy Democratic presence, Sanders offered a childeren-will-lead-us description: 

More than 800 marches are planned for Saturday, from Bismarck to Salt Lake City, Memphis to Springfield, Virginia, and everywhere in between, children now taking on a very adult topic, politics, and hoping they can teach the grown-ups a lesson

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/scott-whitlock/2018/03/23/nbc-spins-gun-control-rally-protest-voice-teach-grown-ups-lesson

This is the result of NOT PARENTING and allowing children to think they are grown and act like adults when they are to immature to do so! 

Xavier   
Xavier

Their brainwashing of American youth to marxist idiots who wish for their own deaths is nearly complete.

These children's parents have failed them.

Anyone who teaches their child the answers to life are everyone else protecting you is failing as a parent.

Anyone who thinks disarming yourself to be safe is a good idea is a soon to be dead brainwashed idiot.

I don't CARE what these children say or want.

I do care about people talking badly about the 2nd Amendment in America.  That I do care about.  Enough to take action.  They better shut up and go play video games.

abigfatzero    3,721

I remember when I was a teenager and knew everything.

Boy was I wrong...................

But, we all know teenagers didn't organize these protest.......

They are just useful idiots........

• Like 1

Dr. Evil    2,554
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Xavier said:

Their brainwashing of American youth to marxist idiots who wish for their own deaths is nearly complete.

I think parental "failure" arises only when the parent lacks best intention, not when the outcome isn't positive.

Have you always taken the right step in life? Step after step after step?

If so you're quite unique and should probably let the Nobel Committee know what discipline you'd like to apply for, unless someone else has already done it for you.

If not, you're human.

So are parents.

Discerning the world as we know it to be is hard enough, given the disciplines you need accurately to understand and the constant pull to the herd thinking you experience as, for example as a novice in our field you come across 911 for example but you keep thinking for some reason: why doesn't everyone know this? And you start talking about it and everyone tells you you're completely mental. Do you stop thinking about that and start talking about what everyone else is interested in? What if you're a kid? With a "mental" parent?

Dad, someone beat me up today.

Why, son?

I was telling them about what you said about 911 and they told me you were mental, so I hit them.

What do you do, if that's your kid?

Edited by Dr. Evil

BubbitoBurrito    1,191
9 hours ago, Xavier said:

Anyone who teaches their child the answers to life are everyone else protecting you is failing as a parent.

Anyone who thinks disarming yourself to be safe is a good idea is a soon to be dead brainwashed idiot.

:nodl:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.