Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

Hogg's method is this one

Cinnamon    28,918

Canned Presentation

Posted in Marketing and Strategy Terms, Total Reads: 3819

Advertisements

Definition: Canned Presentation

Canned presentation is a type of a detailed and structured presentation where the contents are presented in a systematic and well planned manner. As compared to personalized presentation where there is a room for improvisation and spontaneity there is less scope of changes as all necessary information regarding the product are already included.

This type of presentation becomes useful when the same presentation has to be repeated multiple number of times. Minor changes can be made depending on target audience whenever possible in future. This rigidity also proves to be useful to presenters who feel nervous and might forget key points that need to be presented to prospective clients.

There are few key points to be kept in mind while preparing a canned presentation. The first one is the objective of the presentation. The objective of the presentation should be clearly articulated. The next most important point is the prioritization based on time constraint. The crucial information should be presented based on prioritization. Next necessary task is to do a research on the target audience to understand their underlying expectations and beliefs and make it relevant and effective for the people viewing it. Finally a canned presentation should not use too many high tech tools because the same presentation might be needed to address different audience and the high tech equipment may not be always available. Hence it is always advisable to focus on message

<snip>

https://www.mbaskool.com/business-concepts/marketing-and-strategy-terms/10824-canned-presentation.html

• Like 1

Cinnamon    28,918
7 minutes ago, Full Throttle said:

Yep, Nod's head vigorously.  :nodl:

I won't buy anything from anyone using a canned presentation. It feels like they're talking down to me. I wonder if anyone watching and listening to his canned bs on the teevee feels the same way I do about that and have noticed what he's doing. 

• Like 1

Full Throttle    2,098
28 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I won't buy anything from anyone using a canned presentation. It feels like they're talking down to me. I wonder if anyone watching and listening to his canned bs on the teevee feels the same way I do about that and have noticed what he's doing. 

Have no doubt that many see through this charade.  :D

phxsparks    1,597
1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

Canned Presentation

Posted in Marketing and Strategy Terms, Total Reads: 3819

Advertisements

Definition: Canned Presentation

Canned presentation is a type of a detailed and structured presentation where the contents are presented in a systematic and well planned manner. As compared to personalized presentation where there is a room for improvisation and spontaneity there is less scope of changes as all necessary information regarding the product are already included.

This type of presentation becomes useful when the same presentation has to be repeated multiple number of times. Minor changes can be made depending on target audience whenever possible in future. This rigidity also proves to be useful to presenters who feel nervous and might forget key points that need to be presented to prospective clients.

There are few key points to be kept in mind while preparing a canned presentation. The first one is the objective of the presentation. The objective of the presentation should be clearly articulated. The next most important point is the prioritization based on time constraint. The crucial information should be presented based on prioritization. Next necessary task is to do a research on the target audience to understand their underlying expectations and beliefs and make it relevant and effective for the people viewing it. Finally a canned presentation should not use too many high tech tools because the same presentation might be needed to address different audience and the high tech equipment may not be always available. Hence it is always advisable to focus on message

<snip>

https://www.mbaskool.com/business-concepts/marketing-and-strategy-terms/10824-canned-presentation.html

Definitely Marketing 101.  jay.gif.f406f66871ffe991d1244ba0cf9900db.gif

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this