BeachedOnMars

There Are Orbs That Imitate Stars

This is true, I have seen them. Orbs, plasma, whatever they are, they cruise around at night, and can park themselves in the night sky, and then move out of sync with the rest of the heavens.  I have had fairly close encounters with them, including moving along the tree line, splitting into two and going back together,  dropping down into a field, and also illuminating an entire field with bright white light.

Trying to understand more of what I was seeing, I found this book which describes it all exactly.

https://www.amazon.com/Project-Identification-First-Scientific-Phenomena/dp/0137307055

Here is the Wiki entry of the author: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harley_Rutledge

To know these are real things out there changes your whole perspective on life.

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Full Throttle said:

I believe.  :D

Back in the 70's and 80's the area here had a lot of UFO activity.  There were many articles wrote about it. These lights were even seen flying into and out of Clearwater lake.  The highschool I went to had a display case with all the paper clippings. The science teacher there had saved them all.

Edited by BeachedOnMars

Full Throttle    2,098
2 minutes ago, BeachedOnMars said:

Back in the 70's and 80's the area here had a lot of UFO activity.  There were many articles wrote about it. These lights were even seen flying into and out of Clearwater lake.  The highschool I went to had a display case with all the paper clippings. The science teacher there had saved them all.

Cool!!  :happy:

Here is a video that describes what has been happening not too far from where I grew up in the Ozarks.  I know exactly where this "Marley Woods" is.  A lot of the video they have looks exactly like what I have witnessed.  Start around the 31 minute mark for the good stuff.

Brawndo   
Brawndo

These orbs are the retards of the alien community :) 

Let me find the "witch" vid... go to 40:40

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.