Ukshep

These other forums man....

You're nothing but nice to them, You protect them and they slap you in the face. I guess there is a lesson there. :D

• Like 1

While also on the topic of other forums, It seems the bigger 3 letter forum has closed off proxies fully. I guess they want real ip's tied to posts to stop the flaking away and pushing of truth. Hard to ban that many people slipping in info. Banning proxies makes it so much easier I imagine.

Brawndo
16 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

While also on the topic of other forums, It seems the bigger 3 letter forum has closed off proxies fully. I guess they want real ip's tied to posts to stop the flaking away and pushing of truth. Hard to ban that many people slipping in info. Banning proxies makes it so much easier I imagine.

They banned popular proxies and vpns. Try the less popular ones with few downloads and they will still work. They can't win at this game, its too easy to get new ips.

Just now, Full Throttle said:

Don't mess with the rest:girl-says-no-no-smiley-emoticon: when your already at the best!!  :happy:

:p

15 hours ago, Ukshep said:

You're nothing but nice to them, You protect them and they slap you in the face. I guess there is a lesson there. :D

From my experience, you simply CANNOT be nice to evil.  You cannot even tolerate its co-existence.  Evil people almost always take simple kindness or compassion as a sign of weakness.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, EuroTrader said:

From my experience, you simply CANNOT be nice to evil.  You cannot even tolerate its co-existence.  Evil people almost always take simple kindness or compassion as a sign of weakness.

You got that last part right, Not that the rest was wrong. They fail to understand love is not weakness. But I also think people expect too much aggression at times. I may act and help. But to them it probably seems like an attack. Or maybe they just can't admit it openly. After all they do not like to lose face. *sigh* But those are people driven by base emotions for you.

Anyway, Good post. Thanks!

Some of the best and worst posts come from proxies. That site is literally slitting their own throat banning proxies altogether. You won't get real uncle intel via a normal IP address. People with uncle intel are not that stupid that they make it easy to be traced back.

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.