2many secrets

FBI Informant Speaks, Says Feds Asking New Questions About Clintons

Don't hold your breath, the Clintons always skate..

FBI Informant Speaks, Says Feds Asking New Questions About Clintons

Zero Hedge |

TwitterFacebookRedditEmailPrint

The former FBI informant at the heart of the Russian Uranium scandal, William D. Campbell, has given an exclusive, on camera interview to The Hill - in which he reveals that he was interviewed in December by FBI agents from the Little Rock, Arkansas for five hours about the Clintons.

Of note - Campbell's attorney is Victoria Toensing, a former Deputy Assistant Attorney General under Reagan who is now handling the Mueller investigation for President Trump along with her husband, former federal prosecutor Joe diGenova (also of note, newly minted National Security Advisor John Bolton was Reagan's Assistant AG, presumably while Toensing was a Deputy Assistant AG in the criminal division). 

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-23/fbi-uranium-whistleblower-speaks-video-says-feds-asking-new-questions-about

• Like 1

Xavier
53 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

All smoke and mirrors.
Nothing will happen to the clintons.

This so much.  What is there to ask?  They're admitted criminals.  The only question left is why do the American people allow corrupt Evil people to steal from them and kill their children?  

Only Question Worth Asking.

9 minutes ago, Xavier said:

The only question left is why do the American people allow corrupt Evil people to steal from them and kill their children?  

I cant answer that because I don't know.

17 minutes ago, Xavier said:

This so much.  What is there to ask?  They're admitted criminals.  The only question left is why do the American people allow corrupt Evil people to steal from them and kill their children?  

Only Question Worth Asking.

The real question worth asking is how would you stop them from doing what they do? They get investigated constantly and are always exonerated.  They live in ivory towers under constant armed guard and are untouchable. 

And they have never admitted to any crimes that I know of. 

1 hour ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Nothing will happen to the clintons.

McCabe is the first real direct indication we have: (i.e. without connecting dots) that things are afoot.

Keep hoping, I suggest.

Never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never give up.

Sure, we want blood and we want it now and we have since 1/27/17. But what's the point of bringing charges if they skate? Or even if they don't, half the population thinks it was an unjust conclusion?

Ground has changed on Clinton already, you been noting the stories from Dems since her India trip telling her to shutup and fade?

Indictments don't matter in this climate, convictions will.

You wait till Killary is convicted by the very institutions the Dems can't assail. Years away, I know. But once that happens, and it will, it opens the door to all the rest, including Obongo. 

20 minutes ago, Dr. Evil said:

McCabe is the first real direct indication we have: (i.e. without connecting dots) that things are afoot.

Keep hoping, I suggest.

Never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never give up.

Sure, we want blood and we want it now and we have since 1/27/17. But what's the point of bringing charges if they skate? Or even if they don't, half the population thinks it was an unjust conclusion?

Ground has changed on Clinton already, you been noting the stories from Dems since her India trip telling her to shutup and fade?

You wait till Killary is convicted by the very institutions the Dems can't assail. Years away, I know. But once that happens, and it will, it opens the door to all the rest, including Obongo. 

If HildaBeast was looking at actual prison time, she would roll on Obama  Bill, et all at the drop of the hat.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Dr. Evil said:

Keep hoping, I suggest.

I hope you're right, but I'm doubtful.

8 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

The real question worth asking is how would you stop them from doing what they do? They get investigated constantly and are always exonerated.  They live in ivory towers under constant armed guard and are untouchable. 

And they have never admitted to any crimes that I know of. 

as many peoples lives they have ruined, i am still surprised that someone has not tried to take them out, does not take much to do it, just have to have the know how. makes me wonder how many times they have tried and failed, but was kept from the news??

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.