Jump to content
Sign Up To Remove Ads! | Purchase An Ad Slot!
RhetoricalRebel

Travis Air Force Base terrorist identified as Muslim Hafiz Kazi

Recommended Posts

 RhetoricalRebel    2,346

Earlier today I wrote: “FBI spokeswoman Gina Swankie and Travis spokesman Airman Christian Conrad declined to elaborate on the matter or identify the driver. Why?”

Now it’s clear why. They wanted to hold off as long as possible on identifying this terrorist as another Muslim, and this as another jihad terror attack. Protecting the image of Islam, not protecting the public, still seems to be the most important priority for all too many American officials.

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2018/03/24/travis-air-force-base-terrorist-identified-as-muslim-hafiz-kazi/

 

What's going to take to stop the import of the culture, a nuke?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ric278    849
14 minutes ago, RhetoricalRebel said:

Protecting the image of Islam, not protecting the public

But they said he had no terror related past. I feel better !

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    28,918

Authorities extracted a video from his cell phone and are analyzing it to try and see if it could help point to a motive. Sources wouldn’t offer any details about the video.

“The car basically blew up,” said witness Kamren Hernandez. ” It was nothing anymore.”

Hernandez couldn’t believe what he witnessed from his family’s restaurant just feet from the main gate at Travis Air Force Base — a black SUV exploding seconds after breaching security gates.

Hernandez’ father, Lamar, saw it too. “It kept exploding — boom boom. Kept on going.”

Really? They could even find a cell phone after all the explosions? Sounds like one of them thar indestructible passports to me. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ric278    849
14 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Sounds like one of them thar indestructible passports to me. 

:nodl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Really? They could even find a cell phone after all the explosions? Sounds like one of them thar indestructible passports to me. 

If it was a GSM phone with a SIM Card, it's possible the SIM Card survived the blast being encased in the phone. A fire is a different story.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Seeker22    844
36 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Authorities extracted a video from his cell phone and are analyzing it to try and see if it could help point to a motive. Sources wouldn’t offer any details about the video.

“The car basically blew up,” said witness Kamren Hernandez. ” It was nothing anymore.”

Hernandez couldn’t believe what he witnessed from his family’s restaurant just feet from the main gate at Travis Air Force Base — a black SUV exploding seconds after breaching security gates.

Hernandez’ father, Lamar, saw it too. “It kept exploding — boom boom. Kept on going.”

Really? They could even find a cell phone after all the explosions? Sounds like one of them thar indestructible passports to me. 

Ayup. Those things must be made of explosion proof plastic, and emit dumba$$ rays, because some people keep falling for that one. Fools never learn. Meanwhile, over at COP...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Seeker22 said:

Ayup. Those things must be made of explosion proof plastic, and emit dumba$$ rays, because some people keep falling for that one. Fools never learn. Meanwhile, over at COP...

Having some experience with stuff. Many IEDs in conflict countries are set off with UHF radios (Icom HT is most popular for those who know) and cell phones. These devices often survive, in some part, well enough to successfully provide data during electronic interrogation.

just my 2 cents

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

The fire looked pretty ferocious

 

Heat melts electronics. Anything worth examining (electronically) is usually blown (often in pieces) free by the blast. So, if the vehicle cooked, the interior contents likely cooked too. To be sure, you would have to have access to the scene. Short of that, you have to trust reporting. And, we both know what that's usually worth.. especially when government assets are involved.

On closer inspection the vehicle is an SUV.. but the windshield looks like it's in place on my monitor. Anyone else see this? Also, the flames are confined to the rear of the SUV and the cab seems free of flames?

Edited by 2many secrets

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    28,918
9 minutes ago, 2many secrets said:

Heat melts electronics. Anything worth examining (electronically) is usually blown (often in pieces) free by the blast. So, if the vehicle cooked, the interior contents likely cooked too. To be sure, you would have to have access to the scene. Short of that, you have to trust reporting. And, we both know what that's usually worth.. especially when government assets are involved.

Reviewing the video, the vehicle looks like a pickup truck with a fire in the bed. I don't see any flames coming out of the truck's cab?  

It was an SUV. The entire thing is engulfed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

It was an SUV. The entire thing is engulfed. 

Yeah, pls have a look at my edit. Do you see any flames coming out of the cab windows? I didn't?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 COBO Member    4,309
1 hour ago, Ric278 said:

But they said he had no terror related past. I feel better !

Yeah...because that turned out so well.

"The man who apparently lit himself on fire and drove through a gate at Travis Air Force Base, California, with propane tanks in his minivan Wednesday night was a legal immigrant from India with no local family and few associates, FBI officials said Friday evening.

Mystery still surrounds the circumstances under which Hafiz Kazi, 51, drove through the main gate around 7 p.m. Wednesday. Kazi's vehicle blew through the first checkpoint and then veered off and crashed, with him inside."

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2018/03/23/motive-unclear-man-who-lit-himself-fire-rammed-base-gate.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×