Zing

Email from Trump

Friend,

2018 is our chance to elect TRUMP ALLIES to the House and Senate who will give you the agenda you voted for. No more obstruction! We want what we voted for!

But it cannot happen unless we put up GREAT candidates who stand by our values and prove to America that they have the fire to fight to Make America Great Again!

So I need you to tell me what qualities YOU want to see in 2018 candidates by taking my “GREAT Candidates Survey” right now.

So many political “geniuses” out there would call up some overpaid “consultant” in D.C. to figure out what the people want.

I have a better idea. To find out what the people want, let’s ASK THE PEOPLE. Doesn’t that make sense?

That’s why it’s so important that I hear what you think about the kinds of allies you want to see elected in the CRITICAL 2018 midterm elections.

So please take my GREAT Candidates Survey immediately.

Thank you, 

Donald J. Trump
President of the United States

>> TAKE THE SURVEY <<

Contributions to the Trump Make America Great Again Committee are not deductible for federal income tax purposes.

Paid for by Trump Make America Great Again Committee, a joint fundraising committee authorized by and composed of Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. and the Republican National Committee.

You are receiving this email at Xxxxxxxxxxx
Trump Make America Great Again Committee, 138 Conant Street, 2nd Floor, Beverly, MA 01915

We believe this is an important way to reach our grassroots supporters with the most up-to-date information regarding the efforts of the Trump Make America Great Again Committee and President Trump, and we’re glad you’re on our team. It’s because of grassroots supporters like you that we will Make America Great Again, and we appreciate your support. Thank you for all that you do!

Privacy Policy | Unsubscribe | Update Profile

----------/-/-///-//-------

And this is when it will go into full swing. It's supposed to be balanced for a reason....

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

this is when it will go into full swing. It's supposed to be balanced for a reason...

To  quote you shep there is no left or right and the middle is becoming foggy. We may balance things eternally but I don't see any clear path for the future except divide and concur. Just watching these protest today does not give me any hope at all. Just another facade to distract us from whats really going on !

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Ric278 said:

To  quote you shep there is no left or right and the middle is becoming foggy. We may balance things eternally but I don't see any clear path for the future except divide and concur. Just watching these protest today does not give me any hope at all. Just another facade to distract us from whats really going on !

Indeed!

I'm getting email from friends saying that the Omnibus Bill is really in TrumpZillas favor and that he's some sort of genius .. so smart that we average folks just don't understand it. I thought the Democrats wrote most of the Bill? Why would they provide loopholes for a president they detest?

My friends haven't gone to the X^a dimensional chess model. Maybe I should introduce the concept to them to see if it catches on?

People are so in the bag for this guy. I don't get it. These aren't dumb people. Maybe it's the Orange Hair?

Posted (edited)

This is the body of one email I received. Have a look. I've removed all the identifiers. I think it was a bulk send, so I have no trouble sharing it.

IT iS NOT A BUDGET! IT IS AN OMNIBUS SPENDING BILL…DO YOU KNOW THE DIFFERENCE?

Now that all the fuss is over and the snakes in Congress have been exposed….. IT’S NOT AN OFFICIAL ‘FEDERAL BUDGET. TRUMP OUTSMARTED THEM AGAIN.
It is very import you read this entire article if you want to understand what is going on.

I seriously do not understand why individuals do not read the entire thread or disregard it.

Xxx and I spent hours yesterday providing links, researching the laws, the 1974 law and statutes…. Do you know why the Omnibus is not going to get any notice…Here it is..

It’s not an official ‘Federal Budget’. It’s an Omnibus bill…not a Budget…He outsmarted them again…Congress basically screwed themselves by not passing a Budget…

Per the Constitution…the President must adhere to a Budget set forth by Congress and direct the expenditures as provided therein.

This is another one of those big Porkulus Bills, like they gave Obama for 8 years. This is not a Budget..

An Omnibus Spending Bill may have some ‘instructions’ as to how the money will be spent…but Obama ignored them.
He spent the money, or didn’t spend it, however he wanted to.
And Congress didn’t do a thing about it! Because they couldn’t..

I think our President observed how this happened, year after year.
He is bound to realize that those ‘appropriations’ for different things in these Omnibus bills…are merely ‘suggestions’.

So like Obama, Pres Trump can spend this money on whatever he wants to.
Or…not spend it.

Planned Parenthood?
What if our President decided to tell the Treas Dept to ‘slow-walk’ that money to Planned Parenthood…until the Senate gets off their ass and confirms his appointees?

Sanctuary Cities?
What if our President decided to ‘slow-walk’ that money too…until those Sanctuary Cities assist ICE in rounding up criminal illegal aliens?

Splodey heads? From the Dems and the Enemedia?
Why yes.
There would be a colorful display of splodey heads.

But what could they do about it.
Hah.

Our President could just say…’What! Congress should’ve passed a Budget.’
done finished…research was done…and it is so very humorous actually….our VSG..just said just give me money for the military and the wall…put anything else you want in it…and those goofballs did.

In this case, as per above….he doesn’t have to spend a dime….because it is not a budget…and even if it was…researched….he could still spend as he please…
Congress appropriates….up to the President to spend it…or not….as he pleases..

If anyone disagrees, I can go back and get the links and evidence, but if you just read yesterdays political thread…Xxx and I laid it all out for all… Xxx  did most of the work and put together the consolidated update as per above….

Again, that is why Obama never had a Budget in his Presidency…Congress passed continual Omibus’ and he just took the money….for 8 years…and no one seems to know where it went…

End

--

Edited by 2many secrets

Posted (edited)

All monies spent by the federal departments and agencies MUST be APPROVED by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB), the federal agency which is in charge of managing the PRESIDENT's budget meaning what was approved in the Omnibus Bill.  That means that unless funds are specifically earmarked for a project, the OMB APPROVES how the money will be spent.  The OMB had the power to decide which projects will be funded and at the funding level.

More info:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/whitehouse.gov/files/omb/budget/fy2018/ap_8_concepts.pdf

https://www.yalelawjournal.org/article/the-presidents-budget-as-a-source-of-agency-policy-control

Edited by Zing
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, 2many secrets said:

This is the body of one email I received. Have a look. I've removed all the identifiers. I think it was a bulk send, so I have no trouble sharing it.

IT iS NOT A BUDGET! IT IS AN OMNIBUS SPENDING BILL…DO YOU KNOW THE DIFFERENCE?

Now that all the fuss is over and the snakes in Congress have been exposed….. IT’S NOT AN OFFICIAL ‘FEDERAL BUDGET. TRUMP OUTSMARTED THEM AGAIN.
It is very import you read this entire article if you want to understand what is going on.

I seriously do not understand why individuals do not read the entire thread or disregard it.

Xxx and I spent hours yesterday providing links, researching the laws, the 1974 law and statutes…. Do you know why the Omnibus is not going to get any notice…Here it is..

It’s not an official ‘Federal Budget’. It’s an Omnibus bill…not a Budget…He outsmarted them again…Congress basically screwed themselves by not passing a Budget…

Per the Constitution…the President must adhere to a Budget set forth by Congress and direct the expenditures as provided therein.

This is another one of those big Porkulus Bills, like they gave Obama for 8 years. This is not a Budget..

An Omnibus Spending Bill may have some ‘instructions’ as to how the money will be spent…but Obama ignored them.
He spent the money, or didn’t spend it, however he wanted to.
And Congress didn’t do a thing about it! Because they couldn’t..

I think our President observed how this happened, year after year.
He is bound to realize that those ‘appropriations’ for different things in these Omnibus bills…are merely ‘suggestions’.

So like Obama, Pres Trump can spend this money on whatever he wants to.
Or…not spend it.

Planned Parenthood?
What if our President decided to tell the Treas Dept to ‘slow-walk’ that money to Planned Parenthood…until the Senate gets off their ass and confirms his appointees?

Sanctuary Cities?
What if our President decided to ‘slow-walk’ that money too…until those Sanctuary Cities assist ICE in rounding up criminal illegal aliens?

Splodey heads? From the Dems and the Enemedia?
Why yes.
There would be a colorful display of splodey heads.

But what could they do about it.
Hah.

Our President could just say…’What! Congress should’ve passed a Budget.’
done finished…research was done…and it is so very humorous actually….our VSG..just said just give me money for the military and the wall…put anything else you want in it…and those goofballs did.

In this case, as per above….he doesn’t have to spend a dime….because it is not a budget…and even if it was…researched….he could still spend as he please…
Congress appropriates….up to the President to spend it…or not….as he pleases..

If anyone disagrees, I can go back and get the links and evidence, but if you just read yesterdays political thread…Wheatietoo and I laid it all out for all…Wheatietoo did most of the work and put together the consolidated update as per above….

Again, that is why Obama never had a Budget in his Presidency…Congress passed continual Omibus’ and he just took the money….for 8 years…and no one seems to know where it went…

End

--

Sounds like Trump PR people kicking into overdrive...

5 hours ago, Zing said:

Friend,

2018 is our chance to elect TRUMP ALLIES to the House and Senate who will give you the agenda you voted for. No more obstruction! We want what we voted for!

But it cannot happen unless we put up GREAT candidates who stand by our values and prove to America that they have the fire to fight to Make America Great Again!

So I need you to tell me what qualities YOU want to see in 2018 candidates by taking my “GREAT Candidates Survey” right now.

So many political “geniuses” out there would call up some overpaid “consultant” in D.C. to figure out what the people want.

I have a better idea. To find out what the people want, let’s ASK THE PEOPLE. Doesn’t that make sense?

That’s why it’s so important that I hear what you think about the kinds of allies you want to see elected in the CRITICAL 2018 midterm elections.

So please take my GREAT Candidates Survey immediately.

Thank you, 

Donald J. Trump
President of the United States

>> TAKE THE SURVEY <<

Contributions to the Trump Make America Great Again Committee are not deductible for federal income tax purposes.

Paid for by Trump Make America Great Again Committee, a joint fundraising committee authorized by and composed of Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. and the Republican National Committee.

You are receiving this email at Xxxxxxxxxxx
Trump Make America Great Again Committee, 138 Conant Street, 2nd Floor, Beverly, MA 01915

We believe this is an important way to reach our grassroots supporters with the most up-to-date information regarding the efforts of the Trump Make America Great Again Committee and President Trump, and we’re glad you’re on our team. It’s because of grassroots supporters like you that we will Make America Great Again, and we appreciate your support. Thank you for all that you do!

Privacy Policy | Unsubscribe | Update Profile

----------/-/-///-//-------

Republicans have the Senate, the House, the White House, and at least an equilibrium on the SCOTUS....I'm tired of winning alreasy

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.