Hazmat

Two Trump helicopters crashed in past 9 months

In the space of just 9 months, two of President Trump’s privately-owned helicopters crashed or nearly crashed. In both incidents, Trump’s family members were on board. Fortunately, no one was hurt. Both incidents have received scarce media coverage.

You can be sure that if this had happened to helicopters involving Obama, it would be non-stop headline news.

(1) Daily Mail reports that on the afternoon of March 15, 2018, a helicopter heading for New York that was carrying Ivanka Trump and her husband, Jared Kushner, had to turn back to Washington D.C. after suffering an engine failure, forcing the pilot to make an emergency landing.

The chopper – one of the Trump Organization’s Sikorksy helicopters – turned back to Ronald Reagan National Airport shortly after taking off. Ivanka and Jared ended up catching a commercial flight back to NYC instead. Apart from the pilot, the only other person on board the aircraft was a member of their security detail.

https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2018/03/24/two-trump-helicopters-crashed-in-past-9-months/

Things that make you go hmmmm...

It`s a helicopter kerfuflle  Potus should have his rides inspected before any of his Family sets foot on..SS to be trusted??? certainly not the CIA nor FBI... 

There's been 7 attempts on Trump so far.

He doesn't trust Deep State SS.

He uses Blackwater and others.

1 minute ago, Dr. Evil said:

My 80 something yo Canadian mother prays for potus every night...very telling...

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Dr. Evil said:

Yeah, I heard that Eric Prince has furnished protection for Trump. I'll bet the SS is piss/ed about that. They have such a flawless record of protecting presidents and not driving drunk on WH grounds, etc.

I found this:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4078518/Trump-comes-fire-Blackwater-Potomac-private-security-continues-undermine-Secret-Service.html

Lots more if you search. Seems that the SS think they can best protect the president. Just ask the Kennedy and Regan families, I'm sure they would agree..

What a F'n joke.

Edited by 2many secrets
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Full Throttle said:

He said it came out different than he intended, and apologized.   MMMMK.

Yeah, along with how many other Hollywood people.. and they get away with it..

This is interesting:

"For instance, federal law prohibits anyone other than law enforcement officers from bringing firearms into federal buildings, and there are even stricter rules about who can carry on the White House grounds or around Secret Service protectees. Schiller had been armed at times early in the campaign, but it’s unclear whether he continued carrying a firearm after Trump was granted Secret Service protection."

I would imagine the president could change that law, or choose not to operate out of the WH? And that's not likely. Though he threatened to work from Trump Tower at one point. I wonder if that battle was over his private security?

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/12/donald-trump-security-force-232797

2 minutes ago, 2many secrets said:

I wonder if that battle was over his private security?

That has to be, in part anyway, what some of the turmoil is about.   But openly threatening a standing POTUS?? and getting away with it??   Hmm. 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.